The true secret to getting a girl

G

greycel

Bronze
I'll tell you all the secret to getting your girl, the fundamental of it all, what is the most important for someone making a decision on whether you are the right match is...

the mind.

Kind of a basic answer right? For it is the answer to all human interaction. But hear me out...

See, people can say that timing is important or looks are important. The truth is that they both are, but they are not fundamental. The true fundamental answer is the mind of the girl. You want to direct how you approach a girl, with analysing the type of girl she is, and what sort of dude she would be into in all domains. From looks, to personality to social image etc.

A girl's type is one of the most underrated things people don't consider. Ever thought of why goth girls for example only go for goth guys? Nothing short of chad (doubt a WASP chad even tbh for example) can pull the goth HTB. There is too much contrast between a WASP chad and goth HTB, the girl wouldn't feel at ease being in the presence of someone she relates too little to. Girl's minds are so fixated on their idea of a "perfect guy", that they will never bend the knee to anything other than that. Most women imagine LTR and romance, and highly value long term interaction with an individual than the short term sexual satisfaction they get from someone who looks good but lacks in the social department. (bare in mind, a large part of sexual satisfaction too comes from how they feel about you). A pretty guy who doesn't socially stimulate them << an above average guy who fits their ideal character.

Btw, the ideal character for all women, have some universal traits. The key one being confidence.

Note, that if you want to get close with a girl and establish trust, then u gotta make her feel comfortable. Best way is to be in her presence and mimic her behaviour. Often, when a person likes someone else they do it subconsciously, and this matters a lot to subconsciously project this image of you and her being compatible. Although, try not to force it and instead frame it in a way that she is similar to YOU, rather than you are similar to HER. You never want to be seen as a tryhard, you shouldn't care about the outcome and just chill. Oh, she likes reading books? "That's wild, I want to read (book that you think she would enjoy reading)". Then she will think to herself, that she is MATCHING YOU. Rather than her telling you what genre she likes, then you saying you enjoy that book/ want to read it.

This is why it's important to know how to read people. You will be seen as not trying to have ulterior motives, if they haven't given up any information, but you already match her interests. It seems genuine.

Now when you hear of a Chad who is either dark triad, jock, or WASP. These have the highest appeal, why? All chads should theoretically have the same appeal right? No. The nerd chad will pull 1/10 of the girls the dark triad would. Because the dark triad incites a more deeper sexual attraction that women all over the world biologically are driven to like. This is a universal type, and is one of the one's you should strive to perfect. Why? Because many people don't fit this narrative anymore, masculinitiy is dying, so just by having your balls intact, saying what's on your mind, and acting nonchalant but smart about stuff; would set you far apart from anybody around you. You are unique. You are what she was looking for. Oh wait... you are only a 6. It doesn't matter! She will bend her standards for you, just this once because you fit all other criteria. Then she gets to know you and over time, she falls in love with you (assuming you aren't a true autist).

The wild part is, even if you look like shit... it is NOT OVER. You can get her to like the look of you, by how you interact with her. Chads can be exceptions to a girl's type, but they are so rare, and that doesn't apply to any of you. Then again, am stressing the "can".

To put this into perspective, say you are a black man. You are into girls with big butts. Would you make an exception for a stick girl, even if she was Margot Robbie? Hell no, you want that ASS, you chicken munchin' individual. Even if she was Adriana Lima, I know for sure many black dudes, who if she was a stick would absolutely pass on her. The same goes for women, but they put more emphasis into this, than dudes. Just pass the looks requirement or come close to it (shouldn't be hard unless you are sub 4.5/10), then PERFECT the personality to what they want. When you have her, then you can change her according to your ideals. Sounds evil af, but it is not. Change her according to your idea of a perfect woman, and this will not be difficult as women are meant to be led.

Improve your looks for sure, ofc that plays an impact; but way way less than you truly think. But developing reading a mind is lethal, and very very underrated. This is true game, not the "rizz" that you see cringe youtubers do on omegle vids. How do you do this? Through experience of social interactions. You will have to encounter a lot of different people. Then through the similarities of the micro expressions/ movements/ things they say etc; that they do, you can relate it to one of the types of people you have met before.
Being chad is a cheatcode to the game, but these cheats don't work for every interaction. What does work, the true cheatcode is being a chad at social interaction. That does not mean being NT, but instead being hyper-socially aware.
Being rich is a cheatcode.
Being chad is a cheatcode.
Being famous is a cheatcode.
Everybody only cares about these 3 (esp on this website), as these are the most quantifiable. But the most important one isn't.
The true cheatcode is being able to read their mind.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite, autistic_tendencies, whitepilled4life and 5 others
I'll tell you all the secret to getting your girl, the fundamental of it all, what is the most important for someone making a decision on whether you are the right match is...

the mind.

Kind of a basic answer right? For it is the answer to all human interaction. But hear me out...

See, people can say that timing is important or looks are important. The truth is that they both are, but they are not fundamental. The true fundamental answer is the mind of the girl. You want to direct how you approach a girl, with analysing the type of girl she is, and what sort of dude she would be into in all domains. From looks, to personality to social image etc.

A girl's type is one of the most underrated things people don't consider. Ever thought of why goth girls for example only go for goth guys? Nothing short of chad (doubt a WASP chad even tbh for example) can pull the goth HTB. There is too much contrast between a WASP chad and goth HTB, the girl wouldn't feel at ease being in the presence of someone she relates too little to. Girl's minds are so fixated on their idea of a "perfect guy", that they will never bend the knee to anything other than that. Most women imagine LTR and romance, and highly value long term interaction with an individual than the short term sexual satisfaction they get from someone who looks good but lacks in the social department. (bare in mind, a large part of sexual satisfaction too comes from how they feel about you). A pretty guy who doesn't socially stimulate them << an above average guy who fits their ideal character.

Btw, the ideal character for all women, have some universal traits. The key one being confidence.

Note, that if you want to get close with a girl and establish trust, then u gotta make her feel comfortable. Best way is to be in her presence and mimic her behaviour. Often, when a person likes someone else they do it subconsciously, and this matters a lot to subconsciously project this image of you and her being compatible. Although, try not to force it and instead frame it in a way that she is similar to YOU, rather than you are similar to HER. You never want to be seen as a tryhard, you shouldn't care about the outcome and just chill. Oh, she likes reading books? "That's wild, I want to read (book that you think she would enjoy reading)". Then she will think to herself, that she is MATCHING YOU. Rather than her telling you what genre she likes, then you saying you enjoy that book/ want to read it.

This is why it's important to know how to read people. You will be seen as not trying to have ulterior motives, if they haven't given up any information, but you already match her interests. It seems genuine.

Now when you hear of a Chad who is either dark triad, jock, or WASP. These have the highest appeal, why? All chads should theoretically have the same appeal right? No. The nerd chad will pull 1/10 of the girls the dark triad would. Because the dark triad incites a more deeper sexual attraction that women all over the world biologically are driven to like. This is a universal type, and is one of the one's you should strive to perfect. Why? Because many people don't fit this narrative anymore, masculinitiy is dying, so just by having your balls intact, saying what's on your mind, and acting nonchalant but smart about stuff; would set you far apart from anybody around you. You are unique. You are what she was looking for. Oh wait... you are only a 6. It doesn't matter! She will bend her standards for you, just this once because you fit all other criteria. Then she gets to know you and over time, she falls in love with you (assuming you aren't a true autist).

The wild part is, even if you look like shit... it is NOT OVER. You can get her to like the look of you, by how you interact with her. Chads can be exceptions to a girl's type, but they are so rare, and that doesn't apply to any of you. Then again, am stressing the "can".

To put this into perspective, say you are a black man. You are into girls with big butts. Would you make an exception for a stick girl, even if she was Margot Robbie? Hell no, you want that ASS, you chicken munchin' individual. Even if she was Adriana Lima, I know for sure many black dudes, who if she was a stick would absolutely pass on her. The same goes for women, but they put more emphasis into this, than dudes. Just pass the looks requirement or come close to it (shouldn't be hard unless you are sub 4.5/10), then PERFECT the personality to what they want. When you have her, then you can change her according to your ideals. Sounds evil af, but it is not. Change her according to your idea of a perfect woman, and this will not be difficult as women are meant to be led.

Improve your looks for sure, ofc that plays an impact; but way way less than you truly think. But developing reading a mind is lethal, and very very underrated. This is true game, not the "rizz" that you see cringe youtubers do on omegle vids. How do you do this? Through experience of social interactions. You will have to encounter a lot of different people. Then through the similarities of the micro expressions/ movements/ things they say etc; that they do, you can relate it to one of the types of people you have met before.
Being chad is a cheatcode to the game, but these cheats don't work for every interaction. What does work, the true cheatcode is being a chad at social interaction. That does not mean being NT, but instead being hyper-socially aware.
Everybody only cares about these 3 (esp on this website), as these are the most quantifiable. But the most important one isn't.
bluepilled shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, wayme, socialcel and 3 others

the mind.

TLDR: Just be her niche

and yeah you are correct

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ngblz, Deleted member 52905 and 1 other person
bluepilled shit
Not at all,

im chad lite and girls come up and talk to me

i talk to them about video games and my interests, then they instantly start becoming dry and eventually ghosting me

its only when i become submissive and dress,act,talk the way they expect me to i pull them.

Personality is just as important if not more than looks.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, greywind, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
Not at all,

i talk to them about video games and my interests, then they instantly start becoming dry and eventually ghosting me

its only when i become submissive and dress,act,talk the way they expect me to i pull them.

Cope. I rizzed up a girl once by telling my Battlefront2 tales once.

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
purplepill.org

But some of it is true. Only this forum thinks looks can excuse anything, you need everything in reasonable (ideally large) amounts

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
purplepill.org

But some of it is true. Only this forum thinks looks can excuse anything, you need everything in reasonable (ideally large) amounts
nah its kinda correct just that shut in autists with quite high iq think its 100% looks, which in their case it is lol

purplepill.org

I agree it‘s stupid to put all eggs in one basket.
I‘ve fumbled a few times already because of my shyness.

very interesting tbh, but cope

Cope. I rizzed up a girl once by telling my Battlefront2 tales once.
at partys and social events its easy im talking about long game with stacys, u rizzed a becky dumb fuck kys

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
didnt read but just be a man not a pussy be confident and get what you want

the mind.

didn’t read ik its cope

nigga discovered niches

theres no love is theres no physical attraction

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Not at all,

chad can fart in stacy's face and she will "discover" that she has a fart fetish

• +1
Reactions: TretMaxx
Not at all,

How are you going to talk about videogames with a girl? Unless she's into videogames she would think you're lazy, inmature and poor. Also don't ever talk about anime right away, ask her first if she watches anime or movies. A chadlite who plays videogames is a turn off for women (example: Henry Cavill), it doesn't match the halo effect.