The Truth About Crisick

AchooWhalesAreBlue

AchooWhalesAreBlue

Gold
Cristian 'Jean-Baptiste' Nastase is 29 years old and until recently lived in a city in western France called Poitiers. He had a long-term girlfriend for five years named Élodie Mercier who agreed to talk with me over Facebook. I originally contacted her on their shared Reddit account "r/CatAndCris" which has since been deleted. I posed as a new friend of his who was very concerned about him. She told me he recently graduated from a school in Poitiers called IAE de Poitiers, a business school where he studied Marketing. For the five years she dated him, Cris worked part-time as a server at a fancy restaurant in town called Les Archives. She admitted he was very popular with women but ever since his mother was diagnosed with cancer (last year) he hasn't been the same. He moved to Bucharest a few months ago and has gotten heavily into drugs and alcohol. She claims he was hospitalized for four weeks in February of this year for mania, paranoia, and delusions of grandeur. Apparently he stopped talking to her after that but she told me if I was still in contact with him she wanted me to make sure he was okay. She said she got a strange phone call from him two months ago that didn't even sound like him. She has heard from mutual friends of theirs that recently his mental health has taken a turn for the worse but when she reached out he did not respond to her. I asked her if he owned a vineyard in France and she had no idea what I was talking about. She directed me to another of his old friends who he fell out of touch with, Arthur, who was willing to talk to me over the phone.

If anyone wants to hear more about what I found or wants me to post the full conversation on here, let me know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maverick94, arabcelxxx, TallDarkAndHandsome and 23 others
Another hymen broken
02AAAC5A 1CAB 4BF3 B6E1 57E525184B58

• JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel, sibience and RichardSpencel
The truth is he is chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and AchooWhalesAreBlue
Believable tbh. Honestly the way he would come here and put down guys was mean spirited.

Sorry to hear about his mother though.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 8 others
Crisick is doing just fine

• Woah
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
@averagejoe youve been busted
looks like youre not a millionaire pro csgo player part time super model after all

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TAChipmunk, Acne Victim and 11 others
Cristian Namaste? Crisick is Indian confirmed.
He's actually romanian but he thinks he's a french because lives there (many such cases)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, ropemax and 3 others
How did his eye area change so much, never seen anything like it

• +1

@House Lannister . If Crisick wasn't your professor, then explain all the teachings ..

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 22126, Artemis and 2 others
Made me laugh ngl

Keep up the funny posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, emeraldglass, infini and 3 others
Makes lots of sense tbh.

Sincerely hope he can get back on track and his mother can recover from cancer, very sad to read that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Deleted member 22126
No pics of messages though?

Love how you made it seem like it could match up since it would explain his claims to greatness and stuff yet no way to verify if account is deleted

Interesting stuff

• +1
Reactions: maverick94
Ah, Poitiers. A jewel in the crown it appears for producing the highest quality of matter. From the man that everyone on this website measures themselves against to Deathspell Omega.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and AchooWhalesAreBlue
bullshit. crisick is a run of the mill forgettable autist irl. no mum with cancer, no drugs and alcohol. just league of legends, failed twitch streams, and screaming into the void on PSL forums, hes been at it for at least 8 years now!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax and AchooWhalesAreBlue
Another chapter of high quality posting added to the annals of Whales.

Is this believable? Yes. But would it surprise anyone to know a high council of Lookism jocks had crafted this post in secrecy and dumped it on the forum for the sole purpose of fooling Dalit after Dalit? Abused teen after teen crawling out of the woodwork, clamoring for dirt against the forum gigachad much in the same way a person stranded in the desert searches for the tiniest drop of water as his sole sustenance. Truly rent-free

BONE-CHILLING

• JFL
Another chapter of high quality posting added to the annals of Whales.

Is this believable? Yes. But would it surprise anyone to know a high council of Lookism jocks had crafted this post in secrecy and dumped it on the forum for the sole purpose of fooling Dalit after Dalit? Abused teen after teen crawling out of the woodwork, clamoring for dirt against the forum gigachad much in the same way a person stranded in the desert searches for the tiniest drop of water as his sole sustenance. Truly rent-free

BONE-CHILLING
The Lookism Megastar Council of Elders was exiled into perdition but we remain in constant contact.

Everything that happened on Looksmax and the shaping of the whole Meta was planned out by all of us before the fall in December 2021. The insurgency began at least a year before that.

Don't ever think that Mewing and Coordinate are not still alive and well. That Josh and RL are not still lieutenants of mine. That the FG and Anstrum account aren't run by multiple .net users as a way to solidify our influence here. We even control averagejoe.

Everything we do to shape the meta here has a purpose only known to Lookism Megastars.

Ask Alexanderr this simple question if you dare: if alts are not allowed on this site why do I currently have 15 accounts on here?

• Woah
Reactions: cvzvvc
Cristian 'Jean-Baptiste' Nastase is 29 years old and until recently lived in a city in western France called Poitiers. He had a long-term girlfriend for five years named Élodie Mercier who agreed to talk with me over Facebook. I originally contacted her on their shared Reddit account "r/CatAndCris" which has since been deleted. I posed as a new friend of his who was very concerned about him. She told me he recently graduated from a school in Poitiers called IAE de Poitiers, a business school where he studied Marketing. For the five years she dated him, Cris worked part-time as a server at a fancy restaurant in town called Les Archives. She admitted he was very popular with women but ever since his mother was diagnosed with cancer (last year) he hasn't been the same. He moved to Bucharest a few months ago and has gotten heavily into drugs and alcohol. She claims he was hospitalized for four weeks in February of this year for mania, paranoia, and delusions of grandeur. Apparently he stopped talking to her after that but she told me if I was still in contact with him she wanted me to make sure he was okay. She said she got a strange phone call from him two months ago that didn't even sound like him. She has heard from mutual friends of theirs that recently his mental health has taken a turn for the worse but when she reached out he did not respond to her. I asked her if he owned a vineyard in France and she had no idea what I was talking about. She directed me to another of his old friends who he fell out of touch with, Arthur, who was willing to talk to me over the phone.

If anyone wants to hear more about what I found or wants me to post the full conversation on here, let me know.
Lmao wtf is this,
is this true ??