The truth about JB's and pedophilia PROOF

The giga incel

The giga incel

20 years old ,mentalcel , pro teen girls
This is a topic that always come here

Let me tell what i have seen guys...

I live in italy and im from albania,befere 2010 here MOST of guys were dating underage girls,literally 16 and 23 was the norm, NOBODY havent nothin to say agaist it,there were no "grooming" ,no "predator" ,and actually those relationship were happier and more serious then 95% of usa cucks nowadays
Were in first 2010's whit stupid memes about Berlusconi ,a super rich politican in 70's who fucked a 17 years old prostistute ,and other stupid memes about 13 years old bitches who look older then age started to matter,most memes were from Usa
At the same time many many people in USA have done that,many celebrities,tyga for example was 24 dating a 16 years old ( you can search for)

Im 20 years old and i started noticed some my friends calling out a 20 years old dating a 14, they all start now shaming whit this "under 18" agecucked bullshit, i see the twitter midset coming from usa tik tok towards females
In had a fried last year who was 16 dating many 13,other friend 20 dating a 16,still people dont get mad but i see that everyday thigs are getting worse,now if we go whit the usa mindest all those people where mosters, ALL MEN ,because i KNOW that if USA CUCK AGE IDEOLOGY were here all those guys would be "uhh thats gross"
Men in fact are whorse then repressed gays in that,because i know that they like this,and not just about look but because is normal to want your "little princess" to protect,her to see you like something more then her,too see you like she is seeing a mens men
Women here in italy always talk good about how happy they where when they where 14 datin their 19 years old bf

Here never a 15 years old girl dating a 20 years old guy were a problem,and the families WERE OKAY ,is now whit first those stupid memes and then whit fucking feminism that this become a bad thing
NOTHING ABOUT RAPE,NO PREDATORY SHIT AND BLA BLA BLA,

Now women can abort,fuck who they want when they want, dress like they want ,they have normalizzed everything ,but they have stigmatized EVERYTHING men like.

Those things im telling you aint bullshit,i didnt invented that,those stories are true
Feminist and their cucks are putting men against each other,and men dont do nothing but shaming other men.
Even conservaties (TRADCUCKS) now agree whit feminists for that bullshit ,only in the manosphere ( i found other threads like this in r/mgtow)
Its really sad this shit
In italy people ALWAYS wanted to kill all pedophiles, but a guy in his 20's dating a teen was NEVER NEVER NEVER even associated whit pedophiles, because there where not those stupied memes and shaming,its NATUAL

I want to tell all you guys to not feel bad if you are attracted or you would like a teen girl,most bluepilled and cuckservativepilled guys are in denials,they are broken repressed men in a anti men world
And if you are like 20 and you can date a 14 15 years old do that and just keep privat, the world is fucked and i was bord in that fucking era

Feminist are the enemy of my happines and existence
Stay strong kings

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18325, CANI and 16 others
society won't accept a 20 year old man dating a 14 y/o girl.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, StressShady, Lolcel and 9 others
Dybala fucked all the Italian JB’s how do you fucking cope you utter pasta cuckhold

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
society won't accept a 20 year old man dating a 14 y/o girl.
I know ,this now,but before no,i have seen a good cople.like that and they are still together

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
You are only a "pedophile" if you are a sub 8 male.

Chad can rawdog a 9 year old and soyciety will still praise him.

@personalityinkwell @Subhuman trash @The giga incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, bl0odyme5s, Growth Plate and 9 others
I cnat stand this shit no more
Sad that serious threads whit proof like mines are ignored and getting few likes...

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
@personalityinkwell

I remember that tinder experiment where they got chad pics and put in his bio that he raped some children and women still messaged him

ZmFvmFp14Ax7eBgC9VB80fLMrSOrZBUXNVElWHSc6so

160 matches JFL this society is fucked

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, yonmaxxed, Acnno and 4 others

I live in italy and im from albania,befere 2010 here MOST of guys were dating underage girls,literally 16 and 23 was the norm, NOBODY havent nothin to say agaist it,there were no "grooming" ,no "predator" ,and actually those relationship were happier and more serious then 95% of usa cucks nowadays
Were in first 2010's whit stupid memes about Berlusconi ,a super rich politican in 70's who fucked a 17 years old prostistute ,and other stupid memes about 13 years old bitches who look older then age started to matter,most memes were from Usa
At the same time many many people in USA have done that,many celebrities,tyga for example was 24 dating a 16 years old ( you can search for)

Im 20 years old and i started noticed some my friends calling out a 20 years old dating a 14, they all start now shaming whit this "under 18" agecucked bullshit, i see the twitter midset coming from usa tik tok towards females
In had a fried last year who was 16 dating many 13,other friend 20 dating a 16,still people dont get mad but i see that everyday thigs are getting worse,now if we go whit the usa mindest all those people where mosters, ALL MEN ,because i KNOW that if USA CUCK AGE IDEOLOGY were here all those guys would be "uhh thats gross"
Men in fact are whorse then repressed gays in that,because i know that they like this,and not just about look but because is normal to want your "little princess" to protect,her to see you like something more then her,too see you like she is seeing a mens men
Women here in italy always talk good about how happy they where when they where 14 datin their 19 years old bf

Here never a 15 years old girl dating a 20 years old guy were a problem,and the families WERE OKAY ,is now whit first those stupid memes and then whit fucking feminism that this become a bad thing

Now women can abort,fuck who they want when they want, dress like they want ,they have normalizzed everything ,but they have stigmatized EVERYTHING men like.

Those things im telling you aint bullshit,i didnt invented that,those stories are true
Feminist and their cucks are putting men against each other,and men dont do nothing but shaming other men.
Even conservaties (TRADCUCKS) now agree whit feminists for that bullshit ,only in the manosphere ( i found other threads like this in r/mgtow)
Its really sad this shit
In italy people ALWAYS wanted to kill all pedophiles, but a guy in his 20's dating a teen was NEVER NEVER NEVER even associated whit pedophiles, because there where not those stupied memes and shaming,its NATUAL

I want to tell all you guys to not feel bad if you are attracted or you would like a teen girl,most bluepilled and cuckservativepilled guys are in denials,they are broken repressed men in a anti men world
And if you are like 20 and you can date a 14 15 years old do that and just keep privat, the world is fucked and i was bord in that fucking era

Stay strong kings
haha went from ur last reply to this one, but it might be true that feminists are now pushing the (((pedophilia))) agenda, there has to be a connection imo, but i feel like me living in bavaria, a place where u can share ur opinion because its not overrun by low iq feminists, its actually still accepted dating someone underaged
and by law, youre even allowed to date a 14yo when ur under or 21

Agreed. 9 year old foids fuck chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
  • +1
Reactions: The giga incel
Brutal. Older guys cucking guys the same age as the girls.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, bl0odyme5s, JL~ and 1 other person
Men are their own worst enemies ,shaming other young men for dating sexually mature teen girls just because feminist society now tells is wrong and "grooming"

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, s3-s3, Lolcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
The men dating teens
what are thoughts about OP's post. he's saying a teen, say 14, dating a 20 year old was seen as normal, and these relationships were much healthier than relationships today

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and The giga incel
what are thoughts about OP's post. he's saying a teen, say 14, dating a 20 year old was seen as normal, and these relationships were much healthier than relationships today
14 and 20 was on extreme anyway,if like the girl was 13 or 12 it was seen as bad,more then a creep the 19 20 yo guy dating a 13 was seen as a big looser,under the age of 12 was a legit pedophile who all people hate at the extreme

But still things were wey better then now whit bitches shaming men all the time

14 and 20 was on extreme anyway,if like the girl was 13 or 12 it was seen as bad,more then a creep the 19 20 yo guy dating a 13 was seen as a big looser,under the age of 12 was a legit pedophile who all people hate at the extreme

But still things were wey better then now whit bitches shaming men all the time
you mentioned 16 with 23. how was that viewed?

and 12-13 would be illegal in italy correct?

you mentioned 16 with 23. how was that viewed?

and 12-13 would be illegal in italy correct?
16 and 23 normal,period
On threads on feminist reddit they all talk about how much guys in their 20's even late 20's they have fuck or date,and how many of them were abusive, but from where i am ,italy,most of the relationship wasnt abusive or all about sex,but more about love,this was the midset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I don’t have a real problem with men in their 20s or even early 30s getting with girls 16+. That’s when my grandparents met. Neither does the law in most states. I wouldn’t do it myself cuz of the modern stigma, but I don’t really judge 25 yr olds for getting with 16 yr olds.

Below 16 is where it gets sketchy. What is a 25 yr old doing with a 13 yr old?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and The giga incel
I don’t have a real problem with men in their 20s or even early 30s getting with girls 16+. That’s when my grandparents met. Neither does the law in most states. I wouldn’t do it myself cuz of the modern stigma, but I don’t really judge 25 yr olds for getting with 16 yr olds.

Below 16 is where it gets sketchy. What is a 25 yr old doing with a 13 yr old?
trying to get a virgin

Idk if it’s more healthier. But it still happens nowadays tbh.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Men are their own worst enemies ,shaming other young men for dating sexually mature teen girls just because feminist society now tells is wrong and "grooming"

It's more envy I think. There was a very similar case over here where some singer in his 40s got together with an 18 year old foid and people from both genders were giving him shit, calling him a pedo and saying he's grooming her and all that shit. Remember, the girl was 18, literally adult by definition. I think it mainly stems from hags getting mad at this statusmaxxed dude being attracted to a young, fertile foid and men of all ages wanting to stick their subhuman dicks into this pretty teen girl he bagged.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, CANI, yonmaxxed and 2 others
It's more envy I think. There was a very similar case over here where some singer in his 40s got together with an 18 year old foid and people from both genders were giving him shit, calling him a pedo and saying he's grooming her and all that shit. Remember, the girl was 18, literally adult by definition. I think it mainly stems from hags getting mad at this statusmaxxed dude being attracted to a young, fertile foid and men of all ages wanting to stick their subhuman dicks into this pretty teen girl he bagged.
Jelousy in men,insicureties in women
Just it,period.

• +1
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 4612

• +1

Its really sad this shit

Stay strong kings
@Bronze8 @TheEndHasNoEnd in italy it seemed to be natural. i dont think arguing that its "unnatural" is true.

Jelousy in men,insicureties in women
Just it,period.
this is the real reason its looked down upon

• +1
Reactions: Lux
16 is the age of consent in England.

From my perspective, if a man is under the age of 20, it's completely natural that he is still attracted to 16-year-old girls.

Under 15 years it is unthinkable to me.

• +1
Reactions: JL~
9E87656B 5FBB 496C A813 7A64650A5605

• JFL
Idk bro, I've seen 14-15 year old girls and I have no drive for them.
fair enough. because as you said, it's your perspective.

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot
It's natural to desire prime girls.

• +1
I remember that tinder experiment where they got chad pics and put in his bio that he raped some children and women still messaged him

View attachment 924027

160 matches JFL this society is fucked
imagine literal virgin jbs throwing themselves at you (annalena) i can't do this anymore, i'm getting the rope

• Love it
Reactions: Warlord
Idk bro, I've seen 14-15 year old girls and I have no drive for them. I've always looked at girls in my age range [>16].
it depends on their physical maturity. for example here's megan fox at 15

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel, StressShady and GolemRot
hello shqipe (unless you’re tosk go fuck yourself)

hello shqipe (unless you’re tosk go fuck yourself)
Im both gheghe and toske but i live in italy
Du të martoem me nje 13 vjece e virgjer e jam 20,si gyshi im po ta cija robt americant e mutit na cjuin ne pedofila tani
Ku babnon vlla?

Im both gheghe and toske but i live in italy
Du të martoem me nje 13 vjece e virgjer e jam 20,si gyshi im po ta cija robt americant e mutit na cjuin ne pedofila tani
Ku babnon vlla?
fuck me sideways i understood 75% of your stuff since america caused me to abandon a good amount of the culture but just find some albanian imo that’s what i’m planning on doing

fuck me sideways i understood 75% of your stuff since america caused me to abandon a good amount of the culture but just find some albanian imo that’s what i’m planning on doing
How old are you bro? Since when you live in united cucks of america?

How old are you bro? Since when you live in united cucks of america?
All due respect but no way in hell would I be giving you my age, family moved to NY cus there was relatives there

All due respect but no way in hell would I be giving you my age, family moved to NY cus there was relatives there
You are 40 or something lol?
Im 20 and im planning to go to a isolated village in albania and merry my 13 years old virgin tradwife