The truth about my dad

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
He completely abandoned us, and my pussyass maternal grandfather never confronted him about that ever, even though my father was physically and verbally abusive to mom, n us
He once helped my jobless father, gave him his packaging factory, but my disturbed father failed it, then he completely cut us off
, also after my dad death, our paternal relative's and uncle did gave us a lakh ruppe, but my mom finished it on loans and house rent
I have his house and society pics, I post some time soon
My grand dad is famous wrestler from his village, he narcissistic, he doesn't care about anyone, even for his dying wife

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, GuyFromSingapore, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Smoking brahminboss dad pack

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, PointOfNoReturn and BrahminBoss
i pray that in your next incarnation your father will be a loving, loyal 5'4 dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 23115 and 6 others
Cause pain just cause you can

@_MVP_

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and BrahminBoss
Praying for you. Be the good father your's wasnt and raise a good daughter.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
He completely abandoned us, and my pussyass maternal grandfather never confronted him about that ever, even though my father was physically and verbally abusive to mom, n us
He once helped my jobless father, gave him his packaging factory, but my disturbed father failed it, then he completely cut us off
, also after my dad death, our paternal relative's and uncle did gave us a lakh ruppe, but my mom finished it on loans and house rent
My grand dad is famous wrestler from his village, he narcissistic, he doesn't care about anyone, even for his dying wife
holyfuark i never knew you were actually from india i thought you were just joking:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
High t dad tho

Truly a mongol dalit

• +1
Time to move to Europe and rapemaxx

Tragic

• JFL

lies and deceit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill and Tabula Rasa