The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

I don't think you'll grow taller at 27. Highest chance you have of growing even the slightest bit is to take the SAM-e, MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine and do extreme stretching exercises as frequently as possible while injecting CJC1295 no dac and Ipamorelin in really really high doses just minutes before you do the stretching. Bar hangs, get someone else to stretch you, ideally a chiropractor, and just do this as frequently as possible. Don't use CJC1295 with dac because that causes a GH bleed effect. You'd need a really aggressive pulsatile peptide protocol and also megadose vitamin K2 MK4. But even after saying all that, I doubt you'll grow taller at all at 27.

Why is a bleeding effect bad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
I don't think you'll grow taller at 27. Highest chance you have of growing even the slightest bit is to take the SAM-e, MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine and do extreme stretching exercises as frequently as possible while injecting CJC1295 no dac and Ipamorelin in really really high doses just minutes before you do the stretching. Bar hangs, get someone else to stretch you, ideally a chiropractor, and just do this as frequently as possible. Don't use CJC1295 with dac because that causes a GH bleed effect. You'd need a really aggressive pulsatile peptide protocol and also megadose vitamin K2 MK4. But even after saying all that, I doubt you'll grow taller at all at 27.
Thank you for detail answer :)!. Yes, It is almost impossible to grow height in my age. I will try SAM-e, MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine first.

• +1
@Extra Chromosome it appears this godly high iq thread has attracted many newcomers to the website. congratulations ngl. It always creeps back up to the recommended recently replied threads.

I wonder, considering the amount of research you have done on this, is there another heightmaxxing thread using compounds on another forum or website of some sort.

I wish to know if this is the only site with such compilatory evidence.

Has this ever been seen before?

• +1
do you know any good sources for eu?

• +1
@Extra Chromosome it appears this godly high iq thread has attracted many newcomers to the website. congratulations ngl. It always creeps back up to the recommended recently replied threads.

I wonder, considering the amount of research you have done on this, is there another heightmaxxing thread using compounds on another forum or website of some sort.

I wish to know if this is the only site with such compilatory evidence.

Has this ever been seen before?

There was MakeMeTaller.org before it shut down. Now there's limblengtheningforums, they discuss LL mainly obviously but you can find some threads about getting taller through chemicals iirc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and AspiringChad
Welcome back bro.

Thanks for your input, you did mention aromasin but people didn't go through your whole thread to see it, so I had to include it in the OP.

Turns out huperzine A didn't turn out as good. Pyridostigmine is the real deal.

For pyridostigmine, what should we think about that:

Otherwise, if anyone has a source for this one, I'd be happy to.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Hi, I'm new to all this. My height is around 1.83cm I do not consider myself low but I think I have not grown since 17. I'm about to turn 22, is it over for me? Any chance to grow more? Eschucho. I live in Europe by the way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and I Just Wanna Dunk
Only glucosamine sulphate works. I've tried taking chondroitin and MSM along with gluco and it made no difference vs just taking 1000-2000mg of glucosamine sulphate every day. Still just around 1cm "gain."
Hi, I'm new to all this. My height is around 1.83cm I do not consider myself low but I think I have not grown since 17. I'm about to turn 22, is it over for me? Any chance to grow more? Eschucho. I live in Europe by the way
5 years of no growing means it's 99.99% over. I'm also 183cm, but only when I wake up. Throughout the day I drop to 181cm. I stopped growing at 17 just like you and now I'm 23. I also coped by thinking I'll still grow, but it's truly over now.
I think I did grow a few mm at 18-19, but that was it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Afk
eh

had you heightmaxx at 17 or 18 you might've had a chance.

just focus on your frame now.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Guys, how is heightmaxxing going ?

Any real results ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1769
To minimize negative side effects I would lower doses and cut out hormone inhibiters.

• +1
Question: Im working with Winecel’s stack and Im using Niacin and Melatonin and planning to buy MK-677 with it soon, Is this stuff good enough?
Sam-E: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07F5NMBM8/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A34HS5DIL9FOKD&psc=1

Glucosamine with MSM with Chondroitin: Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric MSM Boswellia - Joint Support Supplement for Relief 180 Tablets - Arazo Nutrition Amazon product ASIN B01M5DEMWI
huperzine A: Best Huperzine A 300mcg 180 Capsules (Non-GMO & Gluten Free) - Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement, for Memory & Focus. The Powerful and Natural Mental Booster - 100% Money Back Guarantee! Amazon product ASIN B078WZFYQM
Should I add an AI, to this, if so what do you reccomend?

should I contuie taking melatonin and ashwagana?

• +1
Question: Im working with Winecel’s stack and Im using Niacin and Melatonin and planning to buy MK-677 with it soon, Is this stuff good enough?
Sam-E: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07F5NMBM8/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A34HS5DIL9FOKD&psc=1

Glucosamine with MSM with Chondroitin: Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric MSM Boswellia - Joint Support Supplement for Relief 180 Tablets - Arazo Nutrition Amazon product ASIN B01M5DEMWI
huperzine A: Best Huperzine A 300mcg 180 Capsules (Non-GMO & Gluten Free) - Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement, for Memory & Focus. The Powerful and Natural Mental Booster - 100% Money Back Guarantee! Amazon product ASIN B078WZFYQM
Should I add an AI, to this, if so what do you reccomend?

should I contuie taking melatonin and ashwagana?
Forget all the little parts of the stack. What’s going to get you to grow is the MK-677 and the AI will make sure that you can still grow. Don’t waste money on the other stuff, it will probably have a minimal effect and instead you could be using it for your next batch of MK. Unless you have a ton of cash to drop then go for it, otherwise I think you would be mismanaging your money.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Forget all the little parts of the stack. What’s going to get you to grow is the MK-677 and the AI will make sure that you can still grow. Don’t waste money on the other stuff, it will probably have a minimal effect and instead you could be using it for your next batch of MK. Unless you have a ton of cash to drop then go for it, otherwise I think you would be mismanaging your money.
im trying to combine multiple methods to get as tall as I can, what AI do you reccomend?

• +1
im trying to combine multiple methods to get as tall as I can, what AI do you reccomend?
I’ve been on the stack without mk for a month with probably even more additives than you had ( I thought I had MK but it was 99% bunk) I didn’t grow a single smidge in that entire month. I went on legit mk for 2 weeks and I’ve already growth nearly a fifth of an inch. If you have loads of cash to spend go for it. But you will need to have mk and an AI for probably 4 months minimum ideally 6+ which will add up quick $$$ wise. For AI go alldaychemist.com and get aromasin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
I’ve been on the stack without mk for a month with probably even more additives than you had ( I thought I had MK but it was 99% bunk) I didn’t grow a single smidge in that entire month. I went on legit mk for 2 weeks and I’ve already growth nearly a fifth of an inch. If you have loads of cash to spend go for it. But you will need to have mk and an AI for probably 4 months minimum ideally 6+ which will add up quick $$$ wise. For AI go alldaychemist.com and get aromasin
thx, how many bottles of mk should I order and what size, also Im asking the same question for aromasin.

with the other stuff I mentioned earlier with the links on Amazon and combining what you just mentioned, you think I can make it to 6?

• +1
thx, how many bottles of mk should I order and what size, also Im asking the same question for aromasin.

with the other stuff I mentioned earlier with the links on Amazon and combining what you just mentioned, you think I can make it to 6?
Dude, stop bargaining, it is beyond over.
Obviously, LL is the most efficient way to get 15cm+, but there's a shit ton of things you're going to lose for it : mobility, time and money.
Tbh if the stack doesnt work, I will do LL since it would be the only way to ''grow'' in the adult phase.
Another thing, height is one dimensional sure but if you dont have the shoulders to back it up you will look retarded and weak (you better be gymcelled before doing it)
15 cm with LL is unreal and coping. 10 cm is already pushing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Dude, stop bargaining, it is beyond over.
I still got some hope, the doctor said somewhere in the 5’6 range and I think with the MK I can be guranteed to be atleast 5’6

• +1
I still got some hope, the doctor said somewhere in the 5’6 range and I think with the MK I can be guranteed to be atleast 5’6
5'6'' is still only 5'6'' and even with LL it would be 5'8'' MAX, beyond over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and androidcel
but i can still use all the other stuff mentioned on this thread, there is even a method for maturing plate people like me above so I will be using that method with MK-677 and an Ai

• +1
Well it all depends on how much cash you have if you have unlimited funds to go whitewater research and just load up on 4 or 6 bottles of MK, one bottle will last you a months assuming it’s 25 mg/ml 30 ml, for aromasin I’m really not that knowledgeable so I would just follow exta chromosomes directions for the dosage. You can buy 2 boxes of 60 counts for 4 months of supply of 3 for 6 months. And for the huperzine I think it’s a waste. But the other parts may possibly have an impact albeit very small.
Do you mean 6ft? well I don’t know what you are currently at but 2/3 inches would probably be plausible with just MK and AI for 6 months. Maybe 3/4 if you got all the injection related stuff in the thread and did it religiously

• +1
Well it all depends on how much cash you have if you have unlimited funds to go whitewater research and just load up on 4 or 6 bottles of MK, one bottle will last you a months assuming it’s 25 mg/ml 30 ml, for aromasin I’m really not that knowledgeable so I would just follow exta chromosomes directions for the dosage. You can buy 2 boxes of 60 counts for 4 months of supply of 3 for 6 months. And for the huperzine I think it’s a waste. But the other parts may possibly have an impact albeit very small.
Do you mean 6ft? well I don’t know what you are currently at but 2/3 inches would probably be plausible with just MK and AI for 6 months. Maybe 3/4 if you got all the injection related stuff in the thread and did it religiously
i found ai: https://www.alldaychemist.com/xtane-25mg.html

so with the mk and the ai, I can be a guranteed 5’6 or near 5’9, I’ll remove the huperzine for now but ill get the other stuff

• +1
  • +1
You can get much higher, especially with STRYDE/Precise 2 (and they seem way safer than internals tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and androidcel
You can get much higher, especially with STRYDE/Precise 2 (and they seem way safer than internals tbh)
Lifefuel if so.

• +1
Extra Chromosome what would recommend to take/try if i only wanted to framemaxx (not heightmaxx) , since im 20 and clavicle growth stops around 25

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AspiringChad and 1 other person
For someone on a low budget, would CJC1295 DAC 1 mg a week, along with MK677 and AI stack be feasible?

Last edited:
  • +1
Not a single word. XD

• +1
Replies 482
:oops:

• +1
  • WTF
:feelswhy::f:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, AdamLamberg and 3 others
Anybody have sources like please?

• +1
Does anybody have an opinion on Relaxin?
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/loosening-the-sutures-ligaments-for-quicker-results/

https://www.naturalheightgrowth.com...between-relaxin-and-possible-height-increase/

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...reakthrough-chemical-relaxin-bone-remodeling/
" In that previous post, I had said that a Dennis Stewart from Bas Medical had been willing to spend around $5,000 to file a patent for this idea, of using Relaxin to remodel bone sutures and in that Patent (refer back to that post) it was claimed that a local injection of relaxin to the growth plate-bone area would result in as much as 30 cm of bone length increase (12 inches). "

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Marsiere214, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Adam Rainer
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64084.0

"
So, initially, I didn't believe this to be true. It has to be a hoax (or poorly documented story) that somehow got spread into enough scientific literature to be repeated as fact, even on modern Wikipedia.

Here's the summary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Rainer

[...] in 1918, at age 19, he was measured at 111.5 cm (3 ft 7.9 in). A typical defining characteristic of dwarfism is an adult height below 147 cm (4 ft 10 in). Then, likely as a result of a pituitary tumor, he had a dramatic growth spurt so that by 1932 at the age of 33 he had reached a height of 218 cm (7 ft 2 in). [...]

Overall, it seems completely unbelievable, and no scientific explanation is offered for such an occurrence. The epiphyseal plates of human legs almost universally close by 16. The literature on the end of spinal growth is still uncertain, but the average seems to be 25 years of age (source).

However, at least one notable person has repeated this story in recent times:

https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-rainer-was-both-a-dwarf-and-a-giant-2015-1

Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris.

[...] At the age of 21, all this changed. [...] Over the next decade, he grew from just under 4'10'' to a shocking 7'1''. During this period, Rainer also began developing a severe spinal curvature. [...]

Still, nothing matches up. Surely this is an anecdote from times of poor scientific documentation. What condition could cause a man to grow from 4'10 to 7 feet when the main epiphyseal plates responsible for significant growth are already closed? Why no other such case has appeared in scientific literature since then? Pituitary gland tumours aren't extremely rare.

Can anyone with a scientific and/or medical background offer some insight into this matter?
"

• +1
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Adam Rainer

"
So, initially, I didn't believe this to be true. It has to be a hoax (or poorly documented story) that somehow got spread into enough scientific literature to be repeated as fact, even on modern Wikipedia.

Here's the summary:

Overall, it seems completely unbelievable, and no scientific explanation is offered for such an occurrence. The epiphyseal plates of human legs almost universally close by 16. The literature on the end of spinal growth is still uncertain, but the average seems to be 25 years of age (source).

Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris.

Still, nothing matches up. Surely this is an anecdote from times of poor scientific documentation. What condition could cause a man to grow from 4'10 to 7 feet when the main epiphyseal plates responsible for significant growth are already closed? Why no other such case has appeared in scientific literature since then? Pituitary gland tumours aren't extremely rare.

Can anyone with a scientific and/or medical background offer some insight into this matter?
"
"The most important and interesting question is, what happen to his growth plates in early 20s "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and AdamLamberg
Adam Rainer

"

Here's the summary:

Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris.

"
Someone grew 24 inches after their growth plates closed? Can you show me the study?

• +1
  • Woah
Someone grew 24 inches after their growth plates closed? Can you show me the study?
There's no study. That's what makes it a mystery.

• +1
  • Hmm...
There's no study. That's what makes it a mystery.
Is there confirmation that it's true? And someone confirmed the growth plates were closed at 4'11 before anyone could suspect the 24 inch growth spurt?

• +1
Is there confirmation that it's true? And someone confirmed the growth plates were closed at 4'11 before anyone could suspect the 24 inch growth spurt?
Confirmation based on his growth plates closing are unknown. It has been stated that he had big feet for his height.
http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...ght-and-grow-taller-riding-a-stationary-bike/

Biking with raised saddle seat
How it works: It’s believed that by raising the saddle seat of a bicycle a quarter of an inch every 2 to 3 weeks, your hip and knee cartilage (NOT the shin bone) will lengthen in order to adapt to all the stretching and pulling forces.
Experimented by: SkyStatistical Success Rate: Medium (Athletes)
…….…………………………..
Very Low (Others)
– Athletes, bodybuilders, or physically active individuals tend to achieve better results than others (physically inactive) when biking with raised saddle seat.Level of Difficulty: Not Easy

Duration:
6 weeks (December 19, 2003 to early February 2004)
Result: Not conclusive. I did not gain any centimeter.
– The result of this experiment is not available due to the fact that I only experimented biking with raised saddle seat for less than six weeks.
Explanation: Although a few had success with raised seat biking; this method of height increase is difficult to perform. Your legs are unlikely balanced while biking and this may cause disproportional legs. Sky and a few others tried biking with raised saddle seat but failed miserably because it’s not easy to balance their legs while sitting on the saddle seat.
Also, the saddle seat always shrinks or compresses down every week due to
the heavy weight of the body that exerts on it. Many believe that they’ve gained a quarter of an inch since they keep raising the saddle seat every week; when in fact, it’s actually the saddle seat shrinking down but NOT the growth in their shin bone or knee.
Evidence: There has NOT been any evidence or any credible success story about anyone who has grown taller by cycling with raised saddle seat. Frankly, if biking really helps to increase height, wouldn’t Lance Armstrong and his Discovery Team be the first to know?
Cycling also provides great benefits for osteoarthritis sufferers. The motion of your legs and hips can actually thicken cartilage in these areas, according to research. And unlike other exercises such as jogging, biking doesn’t wear down your joints. Aim to ride for 30 to 40 minutes three to five times a week at 60 to 90 revolutions per minute (RPMs), the ideal pace for building cartilage, says Theodosakis. (Most stationary bicycles give RPM readouts; you can also buy a counter at a sporting goods store.) If this pace is too challenging, start at a more comfortable pace and quit when you’re tired. You’ll gain speed and endurance over time [FindArticles.com].

Note: There’s a success story being discussed on several height forums about by a guy named “Leo” who claimed that he grew 2.5 inches in 4 months of vigorous biking with raised saddle seat. Well, this story is bogus!
How to bike with raised saddle seat? Click here!
1. December 19th – 26th, 2003: Biking was my very first method that I applied to grow taller. I remembered vividly that it was Christmas 2003 and the weather was so cold in Philly (USA). Everyday, I rode the bike alone with a raised saddle seat for 2-3 hours every night for 7 days straight. Back then, I did not use ankle weights. Anyway, after the first week of biking, I caught a cold, got sick, and was coughing. And worst, I lost my voice and couldn’t speak for a week. As a result, I was forced to stop the biking routine.​
2. January 2004: One week after recovering from that wicked cold, I was a little frustrated because I honestly believed in biking with raised saddle seat. I hated Christmas 2003 and thought it was one of the worst ever! Somehow, I just kept on going. A few days later, I immediately went online to Wal-mart.com Sports & Fitness and purchased a stationary bicycle that cost $78 US.​
Marcy Magnetic Bike
(from Wal-Mart)
Vertically biking…….Horizontally biking​
Gradually, I discovered other methods with ankle weights. I’m wearing 10 pound ankle weight each leg while vertically stationary biking on a raised saddle seat. Also, horizontally biking is much easier than vertically biking because your legs are better balanced.​
5. I customize the bicycle by pulling out the chain & removing the back tire. Then, I anchor the front tire with plastic containers, and put a chair behind the bike to transform it into a stationary bike.​
6. Later on, I found out that the saddle seat of my stationary bike was not high enough. So I customized it. Click here for more info.​
It has been suggested that cycling with raised saddle seat for 18 to 20 miles everyday would increase the shinbone length by 1/4 inch every 2 or 3 weeks. It’s very difficult but someone out there should experiment & report back their progress! Stationary bikes are preferred over traditional bikes because the convenience of cycling indoor regardless of weather conditions. Good stationary bikes can be found at any fitness clubs at the cost of membership subscription, or simply purchase a cheap stationary bike and then customize it as outlined below.

Equipments you need to raise the seat of your stationary bicycle
Tool #1: drill bit
Go to your local hardware store or Home-Depot and find some drill bits.. and choose the one that fits the hole of your stationary bicycle bar.The drill bit I’m using is 11/32” (0.86 cm). It costs about $4.49 @ Ace Hardware Store. The brand is High Speed Steel.
Tool #2: bolts & nutsYou need 4 bolts. The bolts I’m using are 5/16” x 2”. It costs about 52 cents for each @ Home Depot.
Also, you need 4 nuts. The nuts I’m using are 5/16”. It costs about 96 cents for each @ Home Depot.

Tool #3: bolt hub-caps
You need some bolt hub-caps so you can tighten them up with the bolts.
Tool #4: bar
You need a copper, metal, or nylon bar so that you can insert inside the saddle seat bar to lengthen it. It’s very important that you must find a bar that must fit the saddle seat bar perfectly.. if it’s not perfect, the saddle seat will shake when you actually biking.
Tool #5: Of course, you need a stationary bike.. above is the stationary bike that I purchased from Wal-mart. Click here to find out. Or, go to Yahoo.com search engine and find the one that you like.

How Sky customized his stationary bike which he bought online from Wal-mart
Before: This is what the stationary bike looks like before I customize it.After: This is what the bike looks like after I customize it. The saddle bar is now 5 inches longer than before.
Step 1: First, you need to remove the saddle seat from the stationary bike.Step 2: Cut the saddle seat in half.
Step 3: Insert the copper tube in between the 2 cut-ends of the saddle bar..Note: I’m using the copper bar because it fits perfectly into the saddle bar.. you may try copper, nylon, metal, or any other bar so that it will fit the size of the saddle bar.Step 4: Put the bicycle saddle bar on a platform and ready to drill some holes.
Step 5: Then, I use the drill bit size 11/32” to drill 4 holes in between the saddle bar and the copper tube hidden inside.Step 6: Then, get some bolts, nuts, bolt hub-caps..and tighten up the 4 holes.
Step 7a: This is what the saddle bar looks like after it’s complete.. it’s now 5 inches longer than before.Note that the 4 holes that I drill go through both the saddle bar and the copper bar hidden inside. Next, I insert the bolts through both the saddle bar and the copper bar.. and I tighten them up.Step 7b: This is the close-up zoom of the saddle bar and how bolts & nuts are tightened.
Finished product: Mission accomplished!​
Cycling with raised seat success stories
Note: The following success stories are among the best out there. They sound quite credible.1) posted by: Leo
When I was 23 years old I used to cycle to college which was about 10 miles away – so there and back is 20 miles in total. I read somewhere about increasing saddle height so your legs are stretched when you cycle – so it gives a slight pull on the legs. It’s bloody sore to start off with but you get used to it after a week. I done this every day for 4 months (along with plenty of protein drinks) and increased the length of my legs by over 2.5 inches – increasing saddle height 1/4 inch every few weeks. I honestly believe that any one regardless of age can achieve this and more – the legs are literally forced to grow to accommodate all that pulling and stretching.But I never see anyone else singing the praises of cycling to increase height – am I the only one?
Source: http://www.gettaller.da.ru

2) posted by: Anonymous
“Cycling for height”
July 10 2002 at 5:31 AM
Anonymous: Well, I don’t know if this is true but I know I increased the length of my legs a few years ago by doing the cycling exercise whereby you have to make sure your legs are fully stretched. I used to cycle 15 miles a day and the growth was really rapid – and I was 27 years old. I’m surprised this sort of thing isn’t featured more on this forum as it really works.
Ann’s question for anonymous: Was the height you gained in your legs permanent? How much did you gain? So simply cycling should help or are there stretches/exercises for the legs specifically that would get the same results?
Anonymous’ response: Yes it was permanent. I just made sure I cycled every day and I ate a healthy diet supplemented with protein powder. I also got at least 8 hours sleep a night. I just can’t see why all you people find it so hard to increase your height – it’s easy. If you put the effort in and stay healthy then the growth will come. An interesting point is that when I cycled for just 6 to 7 miles a day not much happened but when I cycled 15 miles every day then I really noticed the increase. I used to increase the saddle height 1/4 almost every 2 weeks.
Anonymous’ other post: “It was me who posted that”

Well I’m glad some people took some notice of my post –I haven’t visited this site for a while because nobody seemed interested in this method of height increase. Like I said you have to do a lot of miles almost every day to notice the effect… 5, 6, 7 miles isn’t enough. You must do at least 15 miles of hard cycling and make sure that your legs and feet are stretching every time. If you’re doing it properly – and eating correctly – it should only take a couple of weeks to gain ¼ inch.Obviously the younger you are the better the results you are going to get but you can still get good results no matter how old you are. This is the best method of height increase I know and more people should put the effort in and at least give it a try.
3) posted by: BG
I grew an inch from cycling.. I joined a serious cycling club and did about 40 kms a week. I have grown from under 5’11 to 6’0, my goal is 6’1. I was very pleased with this as I tried 100 other methods including hanging, stretching and basketball, and I never grew a cm.
1 km = 0.621 mile… 40 km = 24.8 miles
4) posted by: 5ft8guy
“Really?”
September 11, 2003, 1:10 AM
For real? you grew by raising the saddle? I used to ride my bike to work and I liked to make my saddle height really high. I was like 5’4.5 or 5’5 when I was 15 and I became 5’8 when I turned 16. then i got my driver’s license and never bike to work again and i never grew anymore. Let me know if you kept on growing by raising the saddle, I wanna know if it really helps! keep this thread updated!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Marsiere214, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
Growing Taller by inhibiting the myostatin gene?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr
Growing Taller by inhibiting the myostatin gene?

good reads bro thanks for all the drops

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, FatJattMofo and 2 others
Myostatin and height? They've nothing to do with eachother. Come on. I know height is frustrating because you can't just change your height like you can change your face, complexion, body composition etc. But just accept that genetics is the overarching factor and you will never grow past your genetic height limit range. If you're 5'6-5'7 during mid to late puberty, you've an extremely low chance of being 6'4. My parents are both 5'7 and I'm 6'2. I was always tall, since before puberty. I was the 2nd tallest in my class in my first year of primary school, aged 5. You can blast all the ipamorelin+modgrf in the world at age 17 if you want, and yeah considering your growth plates haven't closed, you might provoke some small spinal/femur growth. MK-677 is pure cope. Real HGH and IGF1 in high doses would work best. Cause some superphysiological GH+IGF spikes and go to your chiropractor very often and get him/her to stretch you out. Do hanging bar / spinal decompression exercises in the gym whilst riding a GH surge for the 30 or so minutes it lasts. But honestly, your time for growth is between 13-17 years old. Eating enough during those years will maximise your chances of reaching the highest end of your genetic height max. Keeping all growth pathways activated during puberty is key, along with getting quality sleep. Who cares if you're a fat fuck at 18. I was, but now I've lost 50lbs+ and counting. So many people tell me in PM that they have a brother who's a fat fuck who plays video games but is 6'1 at 16, while he is 5'9, 18-19 years old and really active, not overweight and a lot more healthy. All these HGH theories don't hold any weight at all with closed plates, and growth plates close at 17-18 years old in the majority of cases. It's very rare for that not to be the case. Simple glucosamine supplementation may help you squeeze out an extra 0.5-1inch in conjunction with spinal decompression exercises and improving posture. You can inject all the HGH you want after your growth plates close but you won't grow another inch in height. Your hands and feet might swell up or even grow, but you won't grow taller. It's so much focus and wasted time/effort and it's all in vain. My opinion wouldn't change even if I was 5'2. Your genetic post-pubescent adult height (range) is genetically determined by your HMG AT-HOOK2 gene and there's no way to alter the state of that gene before puberty. I agree you can find yourself at the lower or higher end of your genetic "range" through good practices, particularly from 13-17 years old and those practices pretty much consist of allowing your body to keep as many anabolic pathways active as possible, pathways that are activated by growth factors, and getting decent sleep.

Wish heightmaxing were a "thing" but it's really misconstrued. If it were as straightforward as some people make it out to be, people would be doing all this CJC + AI crap until they reach their desired height. Reality is, it doesn't work like that. Even if you could modify your HMGA2 gene in 20 years time if DNA modification becomes possible, and you modify it exactly to replicate that of a 6'4 male, you wouldn't just spontaneously grow to 6'4 that very second. Puberty is the chance for growth. Those vital 5 years between 13-17 roughly is where you can do all you can to reach the taller end of your genetic potential. If you're 5'7 or whatever, seriously just don't stress or get bogged down as there's nothing you can do. A lot of others have things a lot worse. Would you want to reincarnate with a HMGA2 gene that allows you to be 6'2+, and have a 1/10PSL face in your new life? No, absolutely not. Blackpill and foids are making people so conscious about their height and it's just something that can't be changed. Seeing people opt for LL surgery is just insane. You can change your skin colour, eye colour, teeth colour, hair colour, body mass, body composition, facial features, implants, fillers, so many things. You just can't change your height, unless you want your legs broken and put back together and be taught to walk again with months of rehab and pain just to be a few inches taller to try impress some foid who will fuck some Chad who's now shorter than you. It's not worth it. Save the hundreds of $ for something else. I'll eat my own words and personally apologise if masses of people show proof of significant height gains through the use of a GHRP. Atleast that'd show me that I'm wrong. If just 1000 people out of the hundreds of millions of sub 5'9 teenage boys "heightmax" to 6'1> at age 17-18 trough the use of GHRPs and Aromatase Inhibitors then I'll not only apologise perfusely, but it'd also be a crazy biological discovery. 1000 people isn't much to ask. It's less than 0.001%. Theoretically for it to be a method it should have atleast some sort of notable success rate. Currently it's more likely to get struck by lightening than to grow taller from this. And I know some people will call me an idiot and lash out at me for saying this. But honestly, don't let something that's out of your control frustrate you so much. Almost every other aspect of looksmaxing is in your control. Face > Height anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: berlin.1969, Marsiere214, Deleted member 906 and 8 others