The Ultimate Shoe Lifts Shoe Selection Guide [I've tested Air force, doc martens, timberlands, balenciaga] WITH a tape measure.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I'm the only person on this forum who has actually measured all different shoes insole height

The average normie shoe is 1 inch insole height

Air forces also give you 1 inch like every other shoe? why the fuck do people keep saying air forces give you height?

People say muh get boots, muh get timberlands. I bought some and they are also 1 inch insole height, the same as every other shoe.

The only 2 shoes I've found that are better than normies shoes are

Balanciaga Triple S, gives you 1.5 inches (so u mog normies by 0.5 inches)

and

height boost doc martens gives you 2 inches insole height (meaning you mog normies by 1 inch just from wearing these shoes)

They look autistic and obvious in the pic, but they look normal IRL and your trousers covers the top of them so they dont look as gothic and cringe

I've measured all of these with a tape measure

The only other thing that matters is how high the ankle height of the shoe is, so you can fit 2-3 inch lifts in there without your foot falling out.

timberlands, doc martens, hightop air force are good for this. balanciaga triple S can fit 2-3 inch lifts too but my feet slip out sometimes. i had to walk 15 mins with a foid before up a hill and my feet were in agony

Also you have to take into consideration that lifts decompress 0.5-1 inches while you wear them.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Amadeus, m0ss26 and 3 others
It's over if you're too pussy to wear actual heels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zipzam, weebcel and 3 others
Once in a blue moon, @Ai Impact will make a post that isn't related to race-baiting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Amadeus, dantemaxxing and 6 others
Just have a whole brick under your shoe theory :ROFLMAO:

FFC66FAB FC5C 43BB 8BDE 755EBF2D286F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Slob, zipzam and 9 others
or just converse with a layer of lifts for 4cm of combined height boost

• +1
Reactions: Slob

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 26859
so you concluded that I should pay 1500$ for 0.5 of height? or wear clown shoes that practically scream coping manlet?
perfect combo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Slob, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Those shoes look goofy asf get air max 95s or air max 97s

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Elevator shoes are the only viable long-term solution (GuidoMaggi if you have the money, celebs wear them), and even then 2 inches is the absolute max you can get. Maybe 3 if you only wear tall boots but I can't imagine someone walking normally with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 26859
Elevator shoes are the only viable long-term solution (GuidoMaggi if you have the money, celebs wear them), and even then 2 inches is the absolute max you can get. Maybe 3 if you only wear tall boots but I can't imagine someone walking normally with them.

basically, It's over

• +1
basically, It's over
if you're short to the point where you're still hopelessly short with 2 inches of added height, and could never afford LL in your lifetime, yeah pretty much.

Just get jordans they are high cut and high heel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Milosz and brutalmog
Wear proper elevator shoes. Inserting lifts to normal shoes = unbearable agony and not worth it, also they will be too obvious to everyone

I'm the only person on this forum who has actually measured all different shoes insole height

Air forces also give you 1 inch like every other shoe? why the fuck do people keep saying air forces give you height?

People say muh get boots, muh get timberlands. I bought some and they are also 1 inch insole height, the same as every other shoe.

View attachment 2534273

and

View attachment 2534275

height boost doc martens gives you 2 inches insole height (meaning you mog normies by 1 inch just from wearing these shoes)

They look autistic and obvious in the pic, but they look normal IRL and your trousers covers the top of them so they dont look as gothic and cringe

The only other thing that matters is how high the ankle height of the shoe is, so you can fit 2-3 inch lifts in there without your foot falling out.

timberlands, doc martens, hightop air force are good for this. balanciaga triple S can fit 2-3 inch lifts too but my feet slip out sometimes. i had to walk 15 mins with a foid before up a hill and my feet were in agony

Also you have to take into consideration that lifts decompress 0.5-1 inches while you wear them.
mcqueens

View attachment 2534273

and

View attachment 2534275

how is this different from heels, if anyone finds out you're gonna get clowned on and imagine walking like that.. just go trans if you're below 180 cm barefoot night

• +1