The unquestionably BIGGEST failo is the only one you can't fix... long vertical nose

sasukeisgorgeous

sasukeisgorgeous

Banned
There has to be a way.... some way... any way.....

LeFort 1, CCW impaction is a garbage meme. There has to be A FUCKING way I can move my nose higher vertically.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and christian2710

LeFort 1, CCW impaction is a garbage meme. There has to be A FUCKING way I can move my nose higher vertically.
how fucking long is it bro💀

There might be ways to give that illusion without physically moving the nose up lmao, its literally retarded to do that

There might be ways to give that illusion without physically moving the nose up lmao, its literally retarded to do that
its fucking ideal to do that bro.

there has to be some kind of way

the problem is craniofacial dystrophy, not the long nose

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension

yes its called vertical growth. Its more than just a long nose its a long narrow face... Vertical growth.

Perhaps a lefort 2 style cut of the nose to reorient it, followed by a lefort 1 to ccw the maxilla + forward of course. You would then be left with loose skin. Which you can either fix via facelift or other surgeries to broaden the facial bones horizontally

@RealSurgerymax is developing something like that