The Women Too Clever For Love. Talks like Oxford Graduate.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 11963, Chadeep and 4 others
"I can't find a man who is brainy enough for me"❌

"I can't find a chad who is brainy enough for me"✔️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Dommaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 29 others
"I can't find a man who is brainy enough for me"❌

"I can't find a chad who is brainy enough for me"✔️

Nailed it.

Chad doesn't care to develop himself mentally because he's been smothered with joy and entertainment since a kid.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrisonMike, Deleted member 6531 and 9 others
Shes hot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 7419 and 3 others
Actually seemed pretty chill

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety and Deleted member 7419
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10602, IdiAmin and 6 others
Yeah they are cool these upper middle class girls in England. Ngl.
You can tell they’re also very socially intelligent, they didn’t make fools of themselves and were humble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I love how she deliberately tried to sound rough in moments during that interview lmao

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and goat2x
smartest ppl are all men jfl fuck this subhuman whore

her problem is that he cant find upper average iq chad

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 275, Lmao and 11 others
A woman who acts cocky, spitting hate to inferior men, is a strong woman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Chadeep, Deleted member 12758 and 1 other person
I love how she says that women have gotten more independent and don't need men anymore, jfl men literally carry each relationship, women do nothing but eat and watch Netflix all day in current society, it would collapse without men working their asses off. She is waiting for high IQ nerd Chad but that is rare since most chads give up that lifestyle to slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PYT, Deleted member 10602 and 3 others
  • Love it
I love how she says that women have gotten more independent and don't need men anymore, jfl men literally carry each relationship, women do nothing but eat and watch Netflix all day in current society, it would collapse without men working their asses off. She is waiting for high IQ nerd Chad but that is rare since most chads give up that lifestyle to slay.
Fucking true lmao why the fuck would you try hard if you can get pussy easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7419 and volcelfatcel
Fucking true lmao why the fuck would you try hard if you can get pussy easily
It's very rare to find an introverted shy nerdy Chad, there is though he could have ascended after puberty and got bullied or ignored earlier in life so he doesn't have the self esteem or confidence, so he just pursued a introverted lifestyle because he couldn't be bothered.

• +1
Jfl at you retards. What you've seen is called luxury brand advertising.

When you're marketing a luxury brand, you can't just say: buy, buy, buy my product. You need to make an impression of unavailability. "This product is not for you, because you are a failo. You'd have to work super hard to be admitted into the group who's allowed to possess this shit, but we won't let you."

Think of the most luxurious brands, like Rolls-Royce, Ferrari or Aston Martin. You can not have it.

Now you fell for these subpar foids mating growl. "We are too smart to you. You will never have me. Now try, try, try harder, because my 'gina tingles and I won't sell it at low price."

In general, when you hear something like that, just say "I'm not part of the rat race", "I don't compare myself to others 'cause I am fine as I am" or "everyone is equal". The foid will usually change her marketing strategy, or perhaps lower the price.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 756, diggbicc and 4 others

She's being real.

They don't.

Objectively speaking.

It's called separating emotion to find the truth. That's intellect. Something you are not capable of. Emotionally hysterical fag incel doomer/

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Jfl at you retards. What you've seen is called luxury brand advertising.

When you're marketing a luxury brand, you can't just say: buy, buy, buy my product. You need to make an impression of unavailability. "This product is not for you, because you are a failo. You'd have to work super hard to be admitted into the group who's allowed to possess this shit, but we won't let you."

Think of the most luxurious brands, like Rolls-Royce, Ferrari or Aston Martin. You can not have it.

Now you fell for these subpar foids mating growl. "We are too smart to you. You will never have me. Now try, try, try harder, because my 'gina tingles and I won't sell it at low price."

In general, when you hear something like that, just say "I'm not part of the rat race", "I don't compare myself to others 'cause I am fine as I am" or "everyone is equal". The foid will usually change her marketing strategy, or perhaps lower the price.
look how many dislikes it got, people aint really buying it

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Chadeep, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Images 68

She is sad cuz she isn't getting boned by Pietro Boselli.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7419
Apparently this natasha broad works for the Daily Mail

Isn't daily mail a left-wing news outlet?

How do you know she works for them tho? Every mainstream media in the west is liberal.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7419
The ginger one is making me cage so hard.
She acts like she's somebody but the only things she has to show for herself past 40yo are two useless degrees

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
The ginger one is making me cage so hard.
She acts like she's somebody but the only things she has to show for herself past 40yo are two useless degrees

How do you know that's all she has?

How do you know that's all she has?
Because that's how the show presents her, if she had achieved something more important during her career or life they would have put that as a description.
"searcher in something" , "director of something" or any honorable title would be far more impressive than just two useless degrees.
English-German and social policy sounds more like the kinda girl who went to college to suck some hippies cocks while trying to "find herself"
If it was a phd ok but it's not the case.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 7419, quakociaptockh and 2 others
Because that's how the show presents her, if she had achieved something more important during her career or life they would have put that as a description.
"searcher in something" , "director of something" or any honorable title would be far more impressive than just two useless degrees.
English-German and social policy sounds more like the kinda girl who went to college to suck some hippies cocks while trying to "find herself"
Then the bitch said that her achievements are intimidating while having 2 meme degrees any non retard can get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10709, diggbicc and 1 other person

No. Not quite actually.

She said on record in that interview that she was concerned about telling men about her achievements, so it would be only natural that she wouldn't want to air it on national television. Which is what that programme is on the UK. She likely resisted wanting to disclose her other achievements.

Is there any room for nuance in your lack of critical thinking Zoomer brain?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 7419
It's WOMEN that are full of themselves that doesn't run. Men is fine, granted he is 7+/10 looks wise and tall.

I did a thread on it when I could be bothered to type a few months back. Have a skim read.

The whole dynamic between men and women is kinda a headache, but i agree with the sentiments in your post, though with the men-men dynamic (not in a gay way) even if you are extremely successful you still have to be humble otherwise no half decent man will respect you. but with women you have to give this illusion of humbleness so you aren't too obnoxious but she still senses your worth

No. Not quite actually.

She said on record in that interview that she was concerned about telling men about her achievements, so it would be only natural that she wouldn't want to air it on national television. Which is what that programme is in the UK. She likely resisted wanting to disclose her other achievements.

You're obviously retarded, the show is precisely about how those women are supposed to be successful and of superior intelligence.
They are supposed to brag about their achievements to prove that "strong women" can intimidate men.
If she didn't want to compromise here chances she wouldn't have done the interview at all, because being on TV saying most men she encounters aren't good enough for her isn't doing her justice.

Keep simping for this ginger roastie, if she's alone at 41 there is a reason, and the problem isn't all the guys she met but rather herself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686 and Deleted member 6273
No. Not quite actually.

She said on record in that interview that she was concerned about telling men about her achievements, so it would be only natural that she wouldn't want to air it on national television. Which is what that programme is on the UK. She likely resisted wanting to disclose her other achievements.

i dont agree with this, the premise of that whole clip is that she is too clever to date, why the fuck would she downplay her success in attempts of proving the point she is too clever to date?

i dont agree with this, the premise of that whole clip is that she is too clever to date, why the fuck would she downplay her success in attempts of proving the point she is too clever to date?

Look at the way she was acting dumbo.

She was GENUINELY concerned with not finding a partner, not having kids, etc etc and what not. You could feel it in her face, her expressions, her body language etc.

I can't believe i'm analysing this. When she said she sometimes didn't wanna tell the guys what achievements she had, she said it in a manner which suggested she had more than 2 poxy undergraduate little degrees. It was sincere, modest and truthful. The way she said it. Suggesting it was a little more than 2 degrees.

And anyhow. Everyone has a degree. EVERYONE. It's nothing major. So it was bound to be more than that. She is obviously still looking for love and is insecure af about not being perceived as feminine/submissive to a man that could be watching and could be her type and could encounter her on a date someday.

You don't think of it from her pov.

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
Daily reminder that STEM universities are completely filled with high IQ men that no girl ever wants to be near with

• +1
  • +1
How is it water? When people think being Chad alone is enough?
Its in The same domain as "im Sapient sexual" with women already eliminating incels . Basically Henry cavill with glasses

• JFL