The Women Too Clever For Love. Talks like Oxford Graduate.

Its in The same domain as "im Sapient sexual" with women already eliminating incels . Basically Henry cavill with glasses

Not everyone here is incel or sub 4/10

Lots of normies on the forum

So I don't get your point? They want Chad that's got a strong and intelligent mind. Creative mind. That's why she mentioned movie director.

Are you too stupid or stubborn minded to realise that what they want is looks + intelligence + masculinity? How is that water? When the black pill says you can have any personality and be Chad and get a high quality lady?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Not everyone here is incel or sub 4/10

Lots of normies on the forum

So I don't get your point? They want Chad that's got a strong and intelligent mind. Creative mind. That's why she mentioned movie director.

Are you too stupid or stubborn minded to realise that what they want is looks + intelligence + masculinity? How is that water? When the black pill says you can have any personality and be Chad and get a high quality lady?
You are right. I didnt get your post at first.
Also im aware there is a lot of normies here
Also also i Like how you Said stubborn minded instead of ignorant, helps my ego, Keep saying it People love that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Sapiosexuality and personality preferences are only relevant when people with different personalities/intelligence/ambition have the same lookslevel.

Aka you want a academic stacylite or a creative/artsy stacylite. Even for someone with a strong preference towards artsy guys/girls, he/she is likely to pick a better-looking but non-artsy guy/girl over the worse looking guy with her personality preferences.

Sapiosexuality and personality preferences are only relevant when people with different personalities/intelligence/ambition have the same lookslevel.

Aka you want a academic stacylite or a creative/artsy stacylite. Even for someone with a strong preference towards artsy guys/girls, he/she is likely to pick a better-looking but non-artsy guy/girl over the worse looking guy with her personality preferences.

Not if the artsy type meets the looks-threshold and is good looking, but just not as good looking as the non-artsy guy.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
Lot of people are airheads these days I get it I don’t think they’re expecting too much

lol at women and clever