The working class are vile goblins

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Filth beyond measure. I feel so sorry for them too though.

They shit on toilet seats, fill up giant toilet bowls of piss overflowing with piss. I saw a black guy washing his socks in the toilet sinks at work today. There's also a guy who goes around wiping his shit all over the walls in the building and nobody knows who it is but apparently he's back cuz it happened again.

When a pleb gets promoted they turn into the most authoritarian, cruel and evil pieces of shit you could ever imagine. It's not in their nature to rule because they have never had the free time to think about how to actually do it.

They talk so much shit about eachother and they always try to one up eachother. For example, there's this guy who goes around bragging that he gets to leave 30 minutes earlier than everyone else because of his personal situation. Non-stop bragging about being able to leave 30 mins earlier than all the other slaves. By the way he speaks about it, you'd think he had won the lottery.

They push and shove and scratch their way to the promised crumbs and they are to be grateful for it.

What a horrible situation. There are ethnics and nogs who you see crying every so often in the dark corners of the building or under the stairs because they've clearly been lied to about how western nations actually function.

They were promised hot girlfriends and fast cars and mansions and instead they toil for 12 hours a day whilst cruel subhumans crack the whip.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
You're a neet for life I assume?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You're a neet for life I assume?
I work but I am doing my contract and considering what to do after that. I make lots of money now because the conditions are so terrible and it's just sitting there in my account because the only thing I want to buy is a rope lel.

Considering putting some of it into stocks though. We'll see.

It's nice to have just incase I see something that takes my fancy. Maybe I might blow it all on hookers. I don't know, the world of early 2024 will be my oyster.

I work but I am doing my contract and considering what to do after that. I make lots of money now because the conditions are so terrible and it's just sitting there in my account because the only thing I want to buy is a rope lel.

Considering putting some of it into stocks though. We'll see.

It's nice to have just incase I see something that takes my fancy. Maybe I might blow it all on hookers. I don't know, the world of early 2024 will be my oyster.
Savings are a meme. Invest in your health and you'll laugh at even having rope thoughts.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and NuclearBrainReturns
Savings are a meme. Invest in your health and you'll laugh at even having rope thoughts.
Yeah you're right. When I was on the Aajonus Wonderplanitz diet and sunbathing etc I felt ecstatic every single day.

My sadness isn't nearly as bad as it was before I tried it. I might have like 1 month left of pure raw animal minerals in my system before I have to start megadosing raw eggs at least,

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
🤓 🤓 Me when I watched fight club for the first time