There is a 6ft white jacked incel in my apartment block. Made me realize why men are incels

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
There is this guy who lives below me.

He is 6ft, a blonde white guy, typical Anglo Austrlian face (maybe 3.5-4psl facially), and lean with good muscle- he gets up every morning at 5am to go to the gym.

The dude is an incel. He never has anyone over at his place, never does anything. On Saturday night when I walk to my car, I see through his window- he's just sitting in a dark room watching TV alone.

One thing about this guy- he is angry as fuck. He always slams the door when he goes in and out. There are a lot of ethnics in the block, and I can tell he hates everyone here.

Now, by any standards, this guy should have no problem getting a gf. He is in his early 30s and doesn't have a lot of money (The apartments are mediocre), but still.

His reasons for his inceldom are that he's angry- he's pissed off with the current environment and circumstances. He can't accept it.

This is the typical archetype of the incel, the blackpiller, the virgin angry 4chan poster, even the loser redpiller.

I must admit I am a lot like this, a lot of the time. I have this attitude where any degenerate shit I see, triggers me.

This, if I'm honest, seems to be the #1 killer in not getting a girlfriend. Women just sense this on a guy, and want to punish him.

There's a total personality transition that must happen, where you kill this in you, if you are susceptible to it.

You can call it becoming an NPC, becoming a normie or a sheep or whatever- but you just have to be cool with yourself, and accept the environment. However it is. I imagine if you do that, it wouldn't be hard to meet and talk to a girl.

I know half the time I'm so pissed off with shit, that when a girl does give me prolonged looks (At the gym etc), I'm not even in the place to say something to her. I'm too in my head.

This archetype of guy is scared to death. He's so threatened by the world and everything going on it it. He's afraid to be himself.
This is actually a very weak trait. He can't handle the chaos. Such a man would be inept in the harsh world, and so perhaps it's right that women reject him.

Just accepting the environment and staying in touch with yourself, demonstrates strength and coolness. That's actually a man who would be useful in today's society.

Do you know what the biggest determinant of superiority in a living creature is? It's not strength, it's not intelligence....many stong, intelligent creatures (such as the Neanderthals) died out.....It's adaptability.

The species that were adaptable, were the ones that survived.

It's time to adapt to this changing time, not fight a losing battle against it.

Just be cool with yourself, be in touch with yourself, handle what you want to handle with your own life, and don't get hung up on what you see out there.

This is the most relevant form of strength there is today.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Moggable, deadmanwalking and 16 others
I will never Change for foids

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

He is 6ft, a blonde white guy, typical Anglo Austrlian face (maybe 3.5-4psl facially), and lean with good muscle- he gets up every morning at 5am to go to the gym.

The dude is an incel. He never has anyone over at his place, never does anything. On Saturday night when I walk to my car, I see through his window- he's just sitting in a dark room watching TV alone.

One thing about this guy- he is angry as fuck. He always slams the door when he goes in and out. There are a lot of ethnics in the block, and I can tell he hates everyone here.

Now, by any standards, this guy should have no problem getting a gf. He is in his early 30s and doesn't have a lot of money (The apartments are mediocre), but still.

His reasons for his inceldom are that he's angry- he's pissed off with the current environment and circumstances. He can't accept it.

This is the typical archetype of the incel, the blackpiller, the virgin angry 4chan poster, even the loser redpiller.

I must admit I am a lot like this, a lot of the time. I have this attitude where any degenerate shit I see, triggers me.

This, if I'm honest, seems to be the #1 killer in not getting a girlfriend. Women just sense this on a guy, and want to punish him.

There's a total personality transition that must happen, where you kill this in you, if you are susceptible to it.

You can call it becoming an NPC, becoming a normie or a sheep or whatever- but you just have to be cool with yourself, and accept the environment. However it is. I imagine if you do that, it wouldn't be hard to meet and talk to a girl.

I know half the time I'm so pissed off with shit, that when a girl does give me prolonged looks (At the gym etc), I'm not even in the place to say something to her. I'm too in my head.

This archetype of guy is scared to death. He's so threatened by the world and everything going on it it. He's afraid to be himself.
This is actually a very weak trait. He can't handle the chaos. Such a man would be inept in the harsh world, and so perhaps it's right that women reject him.

Just accepting the environment and staying in touch with yourself, demonstrates strength and coolness. That's actually a man who would be useful in today's society.

Do you know what the biggest determinant of superiority in a living creature is? It's not strength, it's not intelligence....many stong, intelligent creatures (such as the Neanderthals) died out.....It's adaptability.

Just be cool with yourself, be in touch with yourself, handle what you want to handle with your own life, and don't get hung up on what you see out there.

>3.5 PSL rating according to a curry
>in his 30s
>Sub 6'2

OP, he's just an ugly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 32973, BongMog and 1 other person
I had a friend like this.

Gymcels like crazy to make up for his wide waist narrow shoulders and micrognathia
Always angry
An alcoholic
Looks down on everyone despite being mediocre
Slams doors when leaving
Gets frazzled when taller/more muscular men show up
Nearly gets into fights with people at night clubs
0 empathy for other people or animals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16501
I had a friend like this.

Gymcels like crazy to make up for his wide waist narrow shoulders and micrognathia
Always angry
An alcoholic
Looks down on everyone despite being mediocre
Slams doors when leaving
Gets frazzled when taller/more muscular men show up
Nearly gets into fights with people at night clubs
0 empathy for other people or animals
He is looking for the warrior within him. Instead he is doing everything externally to try and appear as a warrior.

The warrior stance exists in all us men.
It's simply: Have boundaries. Know yourself and have pride in yourself. Don't look out at others and be jealous, take care of what you have. Know your deep convictions and stick with them. Accept reality in the world outside, no matter how harsh it is.

A good movie to see is Apocalypto (Made by Mel Gibson). It's about the ancient Mayan tribes and how fierce they were. All men who are like that should watch it.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
He's incel because he's 30+ white, and 6 ft. Blackpill still applies.

I47mdetiylv51

Being 30 as a collagenless white = really 50 years old and height is cope so that does nothing for him.

For that one guy who complained about selfies v0 wgjxeuk51rca1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 16501
If he’s angry all the time its probably because he was treated like shit all his life. Changing his mentality won’t affect anything because the world will still treat him the same

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, tallnegga, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
If he’s angry all the time its probably because he was treated like shit all his life. Changing his mentality won’t affect anything because the world will still treat him the same
the biochemistrypill ruined my life

Dnrd it's cause he is cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
Just be NPC bluepiller theory

You doxxing me mate?

I met a guy in Hong Kong last week, Welsh, tall enough, muscular enough like 16% bf i guess with it, tanned, good enough stubble, very good hair in a sort of Eddie hearn style quiff, 34yr old, lives in a decent enough apartment, based on his job his salary will be decent.

He just moved here and said he used to live in Leeds, and he could NOT get a girl there who wasn't fat or pajeeta, like it was impossible, so all he did was workout and watch Netflix and play PS5.

• So Sad
Reactions: DefinitelyNT

Sounds a lot like me but white. I am the same way I also wake up every morning to gym

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Coolest avi I've seen you have so far. I believe for anyone close to his looks and pheno, that they have had connections to his situation at some point. Not knowing what or how to do the next thing/adaptation.

He is looking for the warrior within him. Instead he is doing everything externally to try and appear as a warrior.

The warrior stance exists in all us men.
It's simply: Have boundaries. Know yourself and have pride in yourself. Don't look out at others and be jealous, take care of what you have. Know your deep convictions and stick with them. Accept reality in the world outside, no matter how harsh it is.

A good movie to see is Apocalypto (Made by Mel Gibson). It's about the ancient Mayan tribes and how fierce they were. All men who are like that should watch it.
Impossible because jealousy is what makes the world go round. It's the purest form of capitalism outside of raw survival for basic needs.

As bluepill as this sounds but who knows, change of environment or someplace new. as a trauma victim however, yes I couldn't escape the thoughts of my mind when past demons such as my father or childhood abuse would affect me so I'm trying to utilize anger into a productive force as opposed as a fog. It was only when I attempted to confront him or snapped and lashed out at him did I ever get anywhere closer to peace. They wouldn't always work but it's like social attempts.

No looksmaxing for my non nt brain

Why don't you go and talk to him:
"Hello, I'm your neighbor, wanna hang out, go out, get a drink or something, maybe go clubbing, pick up some girls....?".
acf059e0beefdc8400a58dad44342ec44.mp4-full-5.jpg

Copium if he was 6’4 and average looking gym maxxed he could all of this shit and be seen as attractive and dark triad by women

perhaps the real incel is the 5'5 indian looking into the windows of others on Saturday night, judging and imagining his own superiority to them because they are watching television while you are concocting your next post on the incels forum

People here dont deserve help and advice.They will just make fun of u .I wish death to all users here

He's frustrated because he lacks the muscle mass to rape. Is he a falsetto?

Funny how this curry's stories about incels always have white guys as protagonists

Complexes are indeed a bitch

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Gigacope, his anger issues surely aren't the reason for his inceldom. He is either too ugly or hes non NT

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga