THERE IS NO ONE IN HELL 5 10 IS AVERAGE IN USA OR EUROPE

based_pakichad421

based_pakichad421

Platinum
THESE FUCKING BULLSHIT POLLS HAD ME BELIEVED THAT 5 10 WAS FUCKING AVERAGE
i am 6 ft and went to usa and greece and let me tell u the amount of people that were my hieght or taller were in total i kid u not in greece 7 and 12 in usa and the rest were same height as my dad or shorter who is 5 8 these people lie about thier hieght and i think that these hieghts are self reported if they were measured THERE IS NO WAY IT IS MORE THAN 5 8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg, hardestmfintheroom, bloomercel and 24 others
Schizo useless greycel post but I need to breed with your pfp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, hardestmfintheroom, uhpnext and 24 others
in northern europe i think 5 11 is average if measured THESE FUCKING DICKLETS HAD ME CONSIDER LL FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, bluemcdonalds, bloomercel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, hardestmfintheroom, sudanguy and 5 others
who cares about the ethnics who are below that height

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and based_pakichad421
for vacation

i am 6 ft and went to usa and greece and let me tell u the amount of people that were my hieght or taller were in total i kid u not in greece 7 and 12 in usa and the rest were same height as my dad or shorter who is 5 8 these people lie about thier hieght and i think that these hieghts are self reported if they were measured THERE IS NO WAY IT IS MORE THAN 5 8

The problem is they take into account the non-white people too, who or whose ancestors moved there in the last few decades. If we look at white people only, then the average 18-25 height is more, than 5'10.

Also don't just go to big cities with rich people. If you'd go to rural places in the US, Greece, etc, where people are poorer, you'd see more short people.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and based_pakichad421
do u think that the real average is not 5 10?
The problem is they take into account the non-white people too, who or whose ancestors moved there in the last few decades. If we look at white people only, then the average 18-25 height is more, than 5'10.

Also don't just go to big cities with rich people. If you'd go to rural places in the US, Greece, etc, where people are poorer, you'd see more short people.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
I am 6'1 and tbh in poland I feel like there is a fair amount of people who are taller than me, I get heightmogged every time I go outside. I dont really feel tall

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, 5.5psl, datboijj and 2 others

i went to nyc and athens rich places and im telling u the hieghts of white people yes u are right but i think non ethnic is 5 9 no more

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Skywalker
I am 6'1 and tbh in poland I feel like there is a fair amount of people who are taller than me, I get heightmogged every time I go outside. I dont really feel tall
either u are not 6 1 or maybe something id difrrent thier but no fucking way is 5 10 manlet tier

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Greeks are the biggest larpers ever, not only they claim a history that doesn't belong to them at all nor lands they have no racial ties but they also LIED abt their height, it's virtually impossible they're as tall as serbs or germans. They're like other mediterraneans: 5'8-5'9 on average

• +1
I thought Pakistan was in inflation how do you have enough money for a 1000+$ vacation. Lies, you didn’t go on any vacation

• JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger
yep.....i have the same experience as im almost 6'1" barefoot......it seems to me like 5% of ppl outside have more height than me....yet everyone says "muh zoomers are 6'1" average broooooooo"

and then .org mongoloids think 6'2" is manlet tier....where are all these 6' + moggers hiding? cause i dont really see them :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, 5.5psl, mogger10 and 4 others
either u are not 6 1 or maybe something id difrrent thier but no fucking way is 5 10 manlet tier
I think im in a city where the height genes are the tallest, but yeah 5'10 is not a manlet it's a normal height

At 6'1 you are taller than most guys but will still see someone taller than you whenever you go out
water

• +1
Reactions: esotericamerican
I thought Pakistan was in inflation how do you have enough money for a 1000+$ vacation. Lies, you didn’t go on any vacation
i am from an uper class my dad has a business in greece and turkey so we can afford it

I think im in a city where the height genes are the tallest, but yeah 5'10 is not a manlet it's a normal height
if the hieght is measured i wuld arhgue slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
yep.....i have the same experience as im almost 6'1" barefoot......it seems to me like 5% of ppl outside have more height than me....yet everyone says "muh zoomers are 6'1" average broooooooo"

and then .org mongoloids think 6'2" is manlet tier....where are all these 6' + moggers hiding? cause i dont really see them :feelskek:
i know right like PEOPLE LARPING THIER HIEGHT IS THE REASON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO GO OUTSIDE U WILL SEE BIENG A LEGIT 6FT IS A HALO

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker and mirrormogger
heightmogging curries dosent count.

6 feet is manlet status in 2024.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
At 6'1 you are taller than most guys but will still see someone taller than you whenever you go out
water
yes it should be water but not according to this retarded forum

• +1
Reactions: esotericamerican, hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker and 1 other person
Nigga in Germany Even girls are 5‘10 2/10 times

• +1
Nigga in Germany Even girls are 5‘10 2/10 times
nahh i dont believe that had an online friend thier he is 5 11 he said that only people in northern germany are really tall he said he is considred abv average thier

In germany many Young people Are 6-6‘1

• +1

at a legit 6 1 i think only like 3 to 2 percent should be taller than u and the amount of 5 8 to 5 9 faggots claiming 5 11 is hilarious

nahh i dont believe that had an online friend thier he is 5 11 he said that only people in northern germany are really tall he said he is considred abv average thier
Bro in my workplace alone are 2 LEGIT 6‘9-10 guys, 2 6‘5 rest 6‘2-6-5‘11

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and based_pakichad421
In germany many Young people Are 6-6‘1
they either measure with shoes on or they are larping their is no way the average is a legit barefoot 6

Bro in my workplace alone are 2 LEGIT 6‘9-10 guys, 2 6‘5 rest 6‘2-6-5‘11
u live in northern germany ? if so u must be in a high class area or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and based_pakichad421
stacy will only let 6'4 moggers touch her. your manlet napoleon complex ass cant even be near her.
sad but true i dont think 6 4 is enough in 2024 6 8 to 7ft at least

Which places did u go to? Height distribution depends a lot on the specific areas. At high class wealthy areas there are always tons of guys above 6ft, even in short countries

But in the less wealthy streets filled with ethnics its possible majority are manlets. Regardless 6ft and above just worry about face and physique

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and based_pakichad421
No I dont and it is not really that high class
i dont know man havent been to germany but ill take your word for it thanks for the feedback tho

• +1
Reactions: tren_31
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10 and based_pakichad421
Which places did u go to? Height distribution depends a lot on the specific areas. At high class wealthy areas there are always tons of guys above 6ft, even in short countries

But in the less wealthy streets filled with ethnics its possible majority are manlets. Regardless 6ft and above just worry about face and physique
yes i agree even in pakistan if u go to islamabad the average increases drastically i went to athens in greece and nyc in usa

Go and set tinder 4 germany on women

U will find 5‘11-6‘2 Or 3 every 10 swipes
like i said i havent been to germany yet plan on doing so next year inshallah however people in germany are tall i agree with u

i dont know man havent been to germany but ill take your word for it thanks for the feedback tho
In my old workplace max was 6‘3, but there were only 10 guys

• +1
like i said i havent been to germany yet plan on doing so next year inshallah however people in germany are tall i agree with u
Yeah bro

5‘11-6 is fine in Germany tho

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and based_pakichad421