THERE IS NO ONE IN HELL 5 10 IS AVERAGE IN USA OR EUROPE

In my old workplace max was 6‘3, but there were only 10 guys
i think we focus on people taller than us and not realise the people who are actually shorter so it warps our preception

Yeah bro

5‘11-6 is fine in Germany tho
yes it is the retards who say u need to hieght mog other men are just closted faggots just be 2inches abv average

also do u think if the measured hieght is reported it will go down?
Nah 5‘10 is reported height There and I would say 6‘1 is the perfect height for europe

From then on face counts

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Nah 5‘10 is reported height There and I would say 6‘1 is the perfect height for europe

From then on face counts
yes 5 10 is it self reported or measured ? if self reported it might be lower tho thier are many people in pakistan wh larp ar 5 10 to 6ft meanwhile bieng signaficantly shoter than me

yes 5 10 is it self reported or measured ? if self reported it might be lower tho thier are many people in pakistan wh larp ar 5 10 to 6ft meanwhile bieng signaficantly shoter than me
Idk but 5‘10-11 is deffo the average in Germany and in netherlands deffo average is 5‘11-6

Been there but did not get mogged so much in netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Idk but 5‘10-11 is deffo the average in Germany and in netherlands deffo average is 5‘11-6

Been there but did not get mogged so much in netherlands
how tall are u and i think germaies average is 510 even if measured tho but not in usa or other cuntries people larp too much

how tall are u and i think germaies average is 510 even if measured tho but not in usa or other cuntries people larp too much
I am 5‘11-6

The thing is in germany are Many ethnics but German from Young guys height is deffo 6-6‘1

no fucking idea what u just wrote, are you disabled by any chance?

• +1
I am 5‘11-6

The thing is in germany are Many ethnics but German from Young guys height is deffo 6-6‘1
And I can tell there are sometimes girls that are 1-2 inches shorter than me. Tinder in Germany you will find many 6-6‘1 foids in every area

• Hmm...
damn foids are really tall there huh but be honest is bieng 5 11 hurt your smv?

im 6 and get height mogged by everyone in lithuania, over if below 6"5

• Ugh..
yep.....i have the same experience as im almost 6'1" barefoot......it seems to me like 5% of ppl outside have more height than me....yet everyone says "muh zoomers are 6'1" average broooooooo"

and then .org mongoloids think 6'2" is manlet tier....where are all these 6' + moggers hiding? cause i dont really see them :feelskek:
because people on this website dont go outside

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and based_pakichad421
i know right like PEOPLE LARPING THIER HIEGHT IS THE REASON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO GO OUTSIDE U WILL SEE BIENG A LEGIT 6FT IS A HALO
honestly idk in my area i get heightmogged like 2-3 times a day on average (6ft barefoot)

Nigga in Germany Even girls are 5‘10 2/10 times
What's mogger height in Germany, height that wets pants and what's minimum height for respect + dating in germany, Like 5'11-6' is in US for example

What's mogger height in Germany, height that wets pants and what's minimum height for respect + dating in germany, Like 5'11-6' is in US for example
6‘3 perfect height. 6‘1 -2 are very good

Minimum is 5‘10-11 for dating and respect but even 5‘7-9 can fuck w good physique and face

Depends on area in the US. When I went to a rich very white area average height of zoomers was probably fucking 6’1 very brutal. But when I went to more metropolitan areas like New York average height was fuck all I felt tall at 5’11. Then there’s Greece where yeah every native guy is short most of the time from my experience

• +1
Isn't 6'3 average for white males in northern germany I thought chicks would want 195-200cm or are you saying 6'3 because you can fraud with lifts at that height

• +1
Isn't 6'3 average for white males in northern germany I thought chicks would want 195-200cm or are you saying 6'3 because you can fraud with lifts at that height
Bro 6‘3 is not average anywhere in Germany and from 6‘3 on height is cope and face counts

Face is already the key from 6‘1 on here

Bro 6‘3 is not average anywhere in Germany and from 6‘3 on height is cope and face counts

You dont need to fraud at 6‘3 jfl

200cm is lanklet most of time

Face>height if your Minimum 6‘0-6‘2 in west and 3 is perfect

There are manyyyyyyy virgin 6‘3 here and 5‘9 slayers lol

• +1
Based Pakichad

• +1
5'11 is average among white young men, not oldcels and ethnics

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
Greeks are known manlets

Yes 5'10 chad mogs 6'3 mtn, But 6'6 mtn must be a good halo like" he's so tall" i feel like in Germany being 6'3 dosent stand out a lot but I don't live there so what do I know

THESE FUCKING BULLSHIT POLLS HAD ME BELIEVED THAT 5 10 WAS FUCKING AVERAGE
i am 6 ft and went to usa and greece and let me tell u the amount of people that were my hieght or taller were in total i kid u not in greece 7 and 12 in usa and the rest were same height as my dad or shorter who is 5 8 these people lie about thier hieght and i think that these hieghts are self reported if they were measured THERE IS NO WAY IT IS MORE THAN 5 8
fix your grammar kiddo

• +1
A Greek friend of mine is legit 6'0 and feels solidly tall in Greece and has all his life. People even often call him "psile" (tall guy). You're probably greatly overestimating your height or have dysmorphia. Also height statistics in Greece, like in Scandinavia, come from measuring recruits due to mandatory military service, so they're trustworthy it's not self-reported bs. Probably measured in the morning too further inflating them tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
And I can tell there are sometimes girls that are 1-2 inches shorter than me. Tinder in Germany you will find many 6-6‘1 foids in every area
Average female height in Germany is 5'5 dude, only 1 inch more than the US. A 6'0-6'1 foid is about as tall to that as the average NBA player is compared to the American male average. Can't be that common.

Last edited:
  • +1
6'0 is average nowadays stop the cap dawg

Average female height in Germany is 5'5 dude, only 1 inch more than the US. A 6'0-6'1 foid is about as tall to that as the average NBA player is compared to the American male average. Can't be that common.
Idk man

Go on tinder find out 4 dourself

I have seen tall ass foids there

people here really need to go outside from what i have gathered from my travels in the usa ACTUAL AVERAGE MALE HIEGHT IS 5 8 TO 5 9 ( THATS PUSHHING IT ) AND GIRLS 5 5 TO 5 4 NO MORE THAN THAT IN THE WEST SCANDANAVIAN COUTRIES ARE DIFFRENT

• +1
A Greek friend of mine is legit 6'0 and feels solidly tall in Greece and has all his life. People even often call him "psile" (tall guy). You're probably greatly overestimating your height or have dysmorphia. Also height statistics in Greece, like in Scandinavia, come from measuring recruits due to mandatory military service, so they're trustworthy it's not self-reported bs. Probably measured in the morning too further inflating them tbh.
yes thank god a user who doesnt dwell in his basement

i am 6 ft and went to usa and greece and let me tell u the amount of people that were my hieght or taller were in total i kid u not in greece 7 and 12 in usa and the rest were same height as my dad or shorter who is 5 8 these people lie about thier hieght and i think that these hieghts are self reported if they were measured THERE IS NO WAY IT IS MORE THAN 5 8
8CADF68C 9EB5 4370 974C 75B98228DBFB

• +1
Yes 5'10 chad mogs 6'3 mtn, But 6'6 mtn must be a good halo like" he's so tall" i feel like in Germany being 6'3 dosent stand out a lot but I don't live there so what do I know
in tall countries hieght doesnt halo u tho its only in manlet countries

Average is more like 6’ for whites.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
If we look at white people only, then the average 18-25 height is more, than 5'10.
There was a study which tested whites in that range and found the average was 5’10.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and based_pakichad421
people here really need to go outside from what i have gathered from my travels in the usa ACTUAL AVERAGE MALE HIEGHT IS 5 8 TO 5 9 ( THATS PUSHHING IT ) AND GIRLS 5 5 TO 5 4 NO MORE THAN THAT IN THE WEST SCANDANAVIAN COUTRIES ARE DIFFRENT
for Scandinavia it's 5'5-5'6 (measured not self-reported).

• +1
There was a study which tested whites in that range and found the average was 5’10.
i dont know in northern europe maybe but 5 10 unfrauded is alot tho

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
for Scandinavia it's 5'5-5'6 (measured not self-reported).
yes see self reported hieght charts are BS no way they have giraffes there roaming around

yes see self reported hieght charts are BS no way they have giraffes there roaming around
female ones, that is. Scandinavian male average is indeed about 5'11.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and based_pakichad421
female ones, that is. Scandinavian male average is indeed about 5'11.
also over there u just need to be average not below average since hieght doesnt matter there

• +1
I’ve been to Canada/Usa/Northern Europe/Balkans and average white man is like 6’ in North America and like 6’2 in balkans
i didnt share your experiance but cool

White Americans don't even count as white.