THERE IS NO ONE IN HELL 5 10 IS AVERAGE IN USA OR EUROPE

Fair enough broski. That just gives me lifefuel for when I return to NA
yeah i think u might have measured them wrong or something but average is definatly not 6 wayyyy les than that maybe in rich areas it is 5 10.5 unfrauded that is or 5 11

The Dutch are the tallest people in the worlds and their average is 5’11-6’0.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
The Dutch are the tallest people in the worlds and their average is 5’11-6’0.
yes it makes sense and what doesnt is usa and other shitholes like morroccos avergae is fucking 6ft

HOW COULD 5'10 BE THE AVERAGE

I'M 5'10 AND LITERALLY HALF THE PEOPLE ARE TALLER THAN ME WTF IS GOING ON

YOU PEOPLE LIED TO ME

YOU PEOPLE LIED TO ME
nigaa my dad is 5 8 and most people were around his hieght and no i dont think u are a legit 5 10

THESE FUCKING BULLSHIT POLLS HAD ME BELIEVED THAT 5 10 WAS FUCKING AVERAGE
i am 6 ft and went to usa and greece and let me tell u the amount of people that were my hieght or taller were in total i kid u not in greece 7 and 12 in usa and the rest were same height as my dad or shorter who is 5 8 these people lie about thier hieght and i think that these hieghts are self reported if they were measured THERE IS NO WAY IT IS MORE THAN 5 8
maybe you wore shoes with large soles?

• +1
i am 6 ft and went to usa and greece and let me tell u the amount of people that were my hieght or taller were in total i kid u not in greece 7 and 12 in usa and the rest were same height as my dad or shorter who is 5 8 these people lie about thier hieght and i think that these hieghts are self reported if they were measured THERE IS NO WAY IT IS MORE THAN 5 8
There is no way in hell niggas still can't coherently string english properly. It's 2024 and everyone tells me that english is easy to learn.

• +1
nigaa my dad is 5 8 and most people were around his hieght and no i dont think u are a legit 5 10
If it wasn't completely obvious, that comment was supposed to be satire.

• +1
Go to northern europe boyo

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
I'm 5'10 I walk around 5'11 with lifts and I get heighmogged all the time, especially by teenagers

YOU PEOPLE LIED TO ME
That is the very definition of average

at a legit 6 1 i think only like 3 to 2 percent should be taller than u and the amount of 5 8 to 5 9 faggots claiming 5 11 is hilarious
i can tell you a secret ....why this bs happens.............because .org users dont really go outside +autism+ 24/7 on the forum, so not really seeing how dogshit ppl IRL look= ONLY the top 0.01% of men are "chads" lol....meanwhile guys that i KNOW IRL would actually slay = "muh MTN" , which MTN would mean AVERAGE lol.....no wonder these indians TRULLY beleive 6'3" is manlet

The problem is they take into account the non-white people too, who or whose ancestors moved there in the last few decades. If we look at white people only, then the average 18-25 height is more, than 5'10.

Also don't just go to big cities with rich people. If you'd go to rural places in the US, Greece, etc, where people are poorer, you'd see more short people.

Average for whites 18 - 25 is probably 5 ft 10.5 evening maximum. Anything more than 5 ft 11 is complete bs.

I think the averages are pretty much perfect with some deviation to the lower averages 5'8-5'9. I don't see why the current generation would be taller when both male and female height has plateud and it takes two tall parents to have a tall child and both tall men & women are rare. Tall populations are mosty tall due to genetics, places like the Dinaric alps, the Netherlands, Bosnians, are tall because they're generically predisposed to be taller and have had taller populations for a long time. Every tallfag I know in real life comes from a family which have been tall for a relatively longtime and it mostly stems from a tall man and their daughtsrs having children with a tall man. There's no reason for the average to change as tall men are rare, tall women are even rarer, both my mother & sister had tall parents (5'8/5'9, 5'5' 6'1) and they're only 5'5-5'6 for reference. Height isn't a dominant trait and there's no current variable except higher sexual selection for tall mates > more tall people on average.

Last edited: