There is no point in being attracted to women as an incel

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
why like people that will never feel the same way about you? its pointless, your straightness is literally dysgenic. the fact that you have functioning genitals is also dysgenic. and if you fap or fuck hookers you are just doing damage to yourself by exercising these dysgenic features.

fucking hookers is pure cope since these women feel nothing towards you, their pussies dont get wet, everything they do/say is entirely fake and you are just playing make believe. it will never be the same as the sex an attractive guy has with his girl. call it validation, call it vibes, call it feelings, whatever, its not the same. you will always be envious of other guys who get for free what you have to pay for and even then its not he same experience.

just stop liking women as an incel, your instincts souldnt exist they are just vestigial at this point. you are meant to be asexual, its your genetic destiny. thats the real blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, blackazure88, goldpill and 2 others
What's even the point in having a dick when all u use it for is jerking off

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 58285, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
What's even the point in having a dick when all u use it for is jerking off
incels should be like a third gender or smth

• +1
Reactions: med and stunna
i blame it all on eyesight. my ancestors were probably blind fucks and thought they had chads as mates. over. technology ruined us but alas it can save as. a beautiful fate.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Yeah you're fucking right.
*sips bottle and hiccups*

I suffer so much because of my attraction to women and my biological imperative to spread my seed. I'm just gonna go monk mode and allow myself to accept that my specific branch of my family bloodline ends with me. Literally just kill my attraction to women so I don't suffer anymore. The loneliness and past experiences has done immense damage, but I've accepted it and acknowledged it. It's just the whole being attracted to women thing that I need to eliminate, and as a young man in the "prime of his life", that's damn near impossible.

The only thing annoying about this is the gaslighting and pressure from family members asking about your love-life situation, and I'm not tryna blackpill them.

"Oh when are you gonna find someone? When are you gonna get married? Let's find a wife for you!".

MAKE IT STOP!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Feltijon, EggKing, InnerVoid and 1 other person