There is no way this nigga is 5'11

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold

The subhuman pudgy creature who's the shortest of them all (even same height as the girls, albeit in heels) claims he's 5'11 in the beginning of the video.

I could not even enjoy the rest of the video. The idea that this guy is the same height as me plagued my mind the entire time.

Please tell me this faggot is lying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and horizontallytall

The subhuman pudgy creature who's the shortest of them all (even same height as the girls, albeit in heels) claims he's 5'11 in the beginning of the video.

I could not even enjoy the rest of the video. The idea that this guy is the same height as me plagued my mind the entire time.

Please tell me this faggot is lying

You have to realise that 5'11/6'0 is legit woman-tier height. You look short. Same as 5'8 really.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sick, Miniskull, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
You have to realise that 5'11/6'0 is legit woman-tier height. You look short at that height. Same as 5'8 really.
ITS CALLED AVERAGE HEIGHT RANGE AKA FIVE EIGHT TO SIX TOO

ITS CALLED AVERAGE HEIGHT RANGE AKA FIVE EIGHT TO SIX TOO
True.
Reality2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, zura, Son of gigachad and 8 others
Anything below 6'7 is women tier tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, horizontallytall, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
You have to realise that 5'11/6'0 is legit woman-tier height. You look short. Same as 5'8 really.
Just not true. My whole life I've been taller or eye to eye with most guys. Only the 1% of the 6'1+ ogres make me look short. If a woman is taller than me then she is the top 0.1% of ogre amazonian height.

This guy genuinely just looks short.

Just not true. My whole life I've been taller or eye to eye with most guys. Only the 1% of the 6'1+ ogres make me look short. If a woman is taller than me then she is the top 0.1% of ogre amazonian height.

This guy genuinely just looks short.
I was third shortest bloke in the HS and I'm one of the shortest in STEM uni rn. Rotting at 184cm.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I was third shortest bloke in the HS and I'm one of the shortest in STEM uni rn. Rotting at 184cm.
Just has to be impossible. That's a statistical anomaly if both in your high school and university every guy is average 6'1+. You are probably just focusing on the people taller than you.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Manlets embarrassing themselves once again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
  • So Sad
Reactions: shabby890
The white tall guy is 6’3 so there is no way the manlet surpasses 5’9

Shortest dude is 5'8.5" tops probably ~5'7"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
JFL at the video being christmas outfits but the black nigga just in casual hood attire

• +1
Reactions: solid7/10