There is simply no point in trying if you don't ascend to HTN first

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
If you try to date as a sub HTN, you are in a world of pain. Casual sex is basically a foreign realm for ltn-mtn, you will experience so many rejections, cuckoldry, humiliation that you will only further ruin your mental health. As a ltn-mtn, your only option is to get into a relationshit and if you, god forbid, get into one, you will get absolutely tortured.

I as a ltn, have had few zero result, pathetic dates in a last year only to get absolutely cucked by a guy who is slightly better looking and taller. Foids literally rejected me for some "reasons" only to remove those reasons for the next guy, I swEaR my little city should be thankful that I didn't go ER on all of them.

If you are blackpilled ltn-mtn, just stop torturing yourself with dating and ascend to HTN first. HTN is the level when foids actively show interest in you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, 5.5psl, ElTruecel and 19 others
water, you knew it was going to happen and still did it

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Clown Show
How do you get dates in the first place

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Also I want to add that I mog idiots that cuck me in absolutely everything other than looks. Normscum would be taller than me and have slightly better face, but height is the most deciding factor when foid is in process of cucking me, even though I can probably beat her and tallfag together at the same time.

You can't compensate as a LTN.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Homie, you got to go to dates and didn't get laid? That sounds like a skill issue

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik, Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
How do you get dates in the first place
By cold approaching once in a blue moon when perfect opportunity arises and getting a foid's social. Foid might show some pathetic "interest" at first, she would agree on a date where she would act asexual, after the date she would tell me that "it would be better to keep a professional relationship" only to hook up literally few days after with someone else who is also her colleague.
3631034 1694113961466

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Alt Number 3, yayatourer and 1 other person
Homie, you got to go to dates and didn't get laid? That sounds like a skill issue
There is no "skill". If a foid is attracted to you, she will show enthusiasm on a date and flirt with you on her own which makes it easy for you to escalate. As a LTN, foids are literally asexual on dates.

Don't bring redpill/bluepill bullshit into my thread you greycel.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, m0ss26, fibonacci and 2 others
.org users must practice some black magic shit. just completely change your face bro, just ascend to HTN. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, rteme, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Also I want to add that I mog idiots that cuck me in absolutely everything other than looks. Normscum would be taller than me and have slightly better face, but height is the most deciding factor when foid is in process of cucking me, even though I can probably beat her and tallfag together at the same time.

You can't compensate as a LTN.

you are prob being harsh on yourself based on org's warped standards for men

pm face I will give you constructive feedback 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
.org users must practice some black magic shit. just completely change your face bro, just ascend to HTN. JFL.
Usually, leanmaxxing, blasting accutane, hairfrauding to the max and maybe some fillers can bring one to HTN or close to HTN if he is not a subhuman.

im chadlite and get dumped for ltn. Young girls don’t want to settle they want to whore around with all kind of guys

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
im chadlite and get dumped for ltn. Young girls don’t want to settle they want to whore around with all kind of guys
Never project image that you are for serious relationship. 100% of young women have told me that they first want to "experience life" before settling down. They have been utterly brainwashed, every single one of them, and they think that men will put up with their whoring forever. At the moment, sadly, men are putting up with everything...

Never project image that you are for serious relationship. 100% of young women have told me that they first want to "experience life" before settling down. They have been utterly brainwashed, every single one of them, and they think that men will put up with their whoring forever. At the moment, sadly, men are putting up with everything...
men are just straight inferior. when i meet with my friends, they all act like supreme cucks, and i have to beat em up every single time. it gets tiring bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Clown Show
If you try to date as a sub HTN, you are in a world of pain. Casual sex is basically a foreign realm for ltn-mtn, you will experience so many rejections, cuckoldry, humiliation that you will only further ruin your mental health. As a ltn-mtn, your only option is to get into a relationshit and if you, god forbid, get into one, you will get absolutely tortured.

I as a ltn, have had few zero result, pathetic dates in a last year only to get absolutely cucked by a guy who is slightly better looking and taller. Foids literally rejected me for some "reasons" only to remove those reasons for the next guy, I swEaR my little city should be thankful that I didn't go ER on all of them.

If you are blackpilled ltn-mtn, just stop torturing yourself with dating and ascend to HTN first. HTN is the level when foids actively show interest in you.
Start wearing tighter clothes. Start wearing booty shorts. Dudes will start showing you keener interest.

Chadlite in the slums of Tamil Nadu probably

There is no "skill". If a foid is attracted to you, she will show enthusiasm on a date and flirt with you on her own which makes it easy for you to escalate. As a LTN, foids are literally asexual on dates.

Don't bring redpill/bluepill bullshit into my thread you greycel.
Homie, you went on dates. They were attracted to you. Maybe you were to much of a pussy to take the initiative and that disappointed them

• +1
Homie, you went on dates. They were attracted to you. Maybe you were to much of a pussy to take the initiative and that disappointed them
Random faggot GrAYcel's opinion completely dismissed and obliterated.

as a mtn/ltn u should max out your smv with roids/tats/hair/tanning. many facial ugly people get girls because of everything else they got

• +1
Random faggot GrAYcel's opinion completely dismissed and obliterated.
Keep coping. You're not an incel. Just a guy that don't know how to make the woman want to have with you. I'm sorry to tell, but you look more like a failed normie

as a mtn/ltn u should max out your smv with roids/tats/hair/tanning. many facial ugly people get girls because of everything else they got
Roids, tats are basically you ruining your body.

Hairfrauding is legit which I will do.
Skinmaxxing is also great for mtn.
Leanmaxxing and some fillers here and there can potentially bring me to strong MTN - lower HTN.

Keep coping. You're not an incel. Just a guy that don't know how to make the woman want to have with you. I'm sorry to tell, but you look more like a failed normie
You know nothing about me, you can leave my thread.

Roids, tats are basically you ruining your body.

Hairfrauding is legit which I will do.
Skinmaxxing is also great for mtn.
Leanmaxxing and some fillers here and there can potentially bring me to strong MTN - lower HTN.
believe what u want. im an oldcel who goes to the gym for soon 10 years and see ugly roided freaks get good pussy

• JFL
believe what u want. im an oldcel who goes to the gym for soon 10 years and see ugly roided freaks get good pussy
If you want to utterly destroy your hormones and age your body for some low class slut who is also probably destroying her body in the gym then go for it.

In the end, nothing can beat height and face, better spend time and money improving your face which will benefit your dating the most, and not only dating but your life in general.

If you want to utterly destroy your hormones and age your body for some low class slut who is also probably destroying her body in the gym then go for it.

In the end, nothing can beat height and face, better spend time and money improving your face which will benefit your dating the most, and not only dating but your life in general.
theres a limit to improving your face. most surgeries barely improve faces and softmaxing should be mandority anyways

theres a limit to improving your face. most surgeries barely improve faces and softmaxing should be mandority anyways
Yes there is a limit to improving your face but that is the only thing that will make you more attractive as a man besides having height.

There is also a limit for your body, but foids don't care about the body that much.

I have experience with gymcelling. I gymcelled for quite some time and I have above average physique, I have very wide shoulders and lats, it did absolutely nothing in terms of attracting foids. They see my ltn face with bad skin, they see my balding hair, I don't have height to compensate for it and it's over.

• +1
Tall normies, means 5/10 face and 6'1 height, can easily date hundreds of beckys.

Vh

Last edited:
Be more dark triad and low inhibition

Yes there is a limit to improving your face but that is the only thing that will make you more attractive as a man besides having height.

There is also a limit for your body, but foids don't care about the body that much.

I have experience with gymcelling. I gymcelled for quite some time and I have above average physique, I have very wide shoulders and lats, it did absolutely nothing in terms of attracting foids. They see my ltn face with bad skin, they see my balding hair, I don't have height to compensate for it and it's over.
I have tried to tell this to many user here but they think Im coping. Girls give mostly fuck about face because thats is the Main attraction point. Height will decrease u attraction but not near as much as face do. Gymmaxed body is only small upgrade. Many sex symbols like michael jackson, river phoenix, kurt cobain, DiCaprion, johnny dep where lean ass fuck instead of shredded. They did not have big frame or large muscles.. they were more popular as this days super hero actors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Clown Show
I will no longer engage you, go kill yourself.
Ok then, good luck having more dates and not sleeping with any woman because you don't know how to speak to them.
Just don't come here acting like you're the biggest incel of the planet

By cold approaching once in a blue moon when perfect opportunity arises and getting a foid's social. Foid might show some pathetic "interest" at first, she would agree on a date where she would act asexual, after the date she would tell me that "it would be better to keep a professional relationship" only to hook up literally few days after with someone else who is also her colleague.
View attachment 2552077
did that actually happen bro?? she wanted to keep it professional with u but fucked another coworker??

• +1
Everything you said is legit

Dating as a normie or below must be hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, the next o'pry and Clown Show
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
did that actually happen bro?? she wanted to keep it professional with u but fucked another coworker??
I am on a brink of ER.

I had an incel rage and called one of the foids hypocrite over text messages.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
what does that look like
iois or cold approaches or what
Iois, cold approaches and instagram dms, all initiated by foids.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

I agree in parts, HTN is enough if you're looking at the face only, but a HTN still needs to compensate with other attributes (+decent finances, decent height, decent body, decent penis size, etc.)

Another thing to consider is a HTN will never get treated in an ideal way unless he's the girl's type or is well above average in other aspects (height, status, money, personality, socially dominant). Unironically, you'll only get treated as the prize if you're Chadlite and above, period like this.

good thread man, can relate.

• +1

why are you fools all mocking him? He's correct

Buddy I swear majority of zoomer white and Asian girls I see are with skinny fat Indians