There should be a department of black pill in every city

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
If you are a blue pilled man I can’t be friends with you. There are even some blue pillers on this forum. One of the biggest copes I’ve seen is the “looks matter to a certain extent”. If you get on tinder even as a chadlite you’ll most likely get fat women , black woman, single mothers, or women 35+. All women think they deserve chad. If you are sub 9 in the looks department in the USA the you are destined to fuck only land whales and black women, I’m just keeping it real. In other countries where there are less whites then yeah maybe you can be 7/10 and get decent looking women but in the western world all non giga-chads are basically incel. #tinderisreallife

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
According to this thread I’m at least a 9/10 then

If you are a blue pilled man I can’t be friends with you. There are even some blue pillers on this forum. One of the biggest copes I’ve seen is the “looks matter to a certain extent”. If you get on tinder even as a chadlite you’ll most likely get fat women , black woman, single mothers, or women 35+. All women think they deserve chad. If you are sub 9 in the looks department in the USA the you are destined to fuck only land whales and black women, I’m just keeping it real. In other countries where there are less whites then yeah maybe you can be 7/10 and get decent looking women but in the western world all non giga-chads are basically incel. #tinderisreallife
True.
Most Users here still can't accept you can say you're a pedo as a chad on tinder and women don't care. It's the ultimate blackpill yet users here are still doing chadfishing experiments for some unknown reason

True.
Most Users here still can't accept you can say you're a pedo as a chad on tinder and women don't care. It's the ultimate blackpill yet users here are still doing chadfishing experiments for some unknown reason
The uglier a man is the more likely he is to be bluepilled. Chadlites are the most black pilled people because they can see two groups of people treating them differently and society telling them one thing and then women contradicting what society tells them. They were all chadsexuals from birth.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Delusional

Blackpill revolution draws nearer