There’s literally no benefit to having a girlfriend

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
You’re literally just a cash cow, an ATM, You have literally 0 benefits with being in a relationship unless you are chadlite and above

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, R@m@, JL~ and 4 others
You’re literally just a cash cow, an ATM, You have literally 0 benefits with being in a relationship unless you are chadlite and above
You get to ravage her pussy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Cope tbh

Having a gf comes with

- sex (as long as its once a week it counts)
- status (you go up in value to other girls if you're a MTN)
- companionship
- access to her social circles (networking)

Inb4 cope
All these points are legit assuming your girl isn't a total bitch or psycho and you're decently NT and above average looking

However I would say it's more like the juice ain't worth the squeeze. Ain't no nigga should be jumping thru hoops just to get the aforementioned.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, HTN_Mentalcel, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Finally someone realizes it, now admit it in your social media and let women rage.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO, HTN_Mentalcel and STAMPEDE
unlimited sex tbh

• +1
Cope tbh

Having a gf comes with

- sex (as long as its once a week it counts)
- status (you go up in value to other girls if you're a MTN)
- companionship
- access to her social circles (networking)

Inb4 cope
All these points are legit assuming your girl isn't a total bitch or psycho and you're decently NT and above average looking

However I would say it's more like the juice ain't worth the squeeze. Ain't no nigga should be jumping thru hoops just to get the aforementioned.
All of this is just a huge cope and useless. No real benefits at all.

Finally someone realizes it, now admit it in your social media and let women rage.
I will admit it in social media I have no fear of getting “cancelled” by the folks I know irl. What is the truth is the truth whether you like it or not.

Free clean pussy daily, food and romance. What’s not to love? Sure you’ll have to spend some money here and there, but I go 50/50 for dates

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
cope

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
status, garaunteed sex

• +1
Eh... maybe you're right but... I can't help but think how different my life would be if I didn't fumble my only chance to lose my virginity, when I was 14. I posted about it before, I had a girl totally in love with me, but because of my autism (PDD-NOS) (the same disorder saint ER had) I fumbled it. I could have been a fucking normie if I wasn't autistic as shit.