They encourage physique maxxing and push the gym pill down our throat, but.......

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
.....the line is drawn to them when it comes to face and posture maxxing.

I wonder why?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Lmao, mug and 1 other person
Now they encourage face and posture maxxing, but they'll still try to deny anything about race or heigh, even tho its plain as day, or talk about location.

nah everyone here is a bunch of pussys that dont wanna do shit no one wants to gym max no wants to chew no one wants to ice hood all they wanna do is day dream about surgeries they ass aint ever gonna get
more people here say gym is cope then people who actually go to the gym

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: House Lannister, Ken, forevergymcelling and 7 others

I wonder why?

Mewing is a scam but chewing and using your masticator muscles is legit same with bone smashing due to the biomechanical properties remodelling.

Mewing is a scam but chewing and using your masticator muscles is legit same with bone smashing due to the biomechanical properties remodelling.

And where you rest your tongue is legit. I agree mewing may be a scam tho

working on your face is a given you don't need someone to tell you that.

doing more pull days than push days fixed my posture and tbh I don't know if gym is cope or not but I will do it anyway as long as you stay at a low bodyfat % it can't hurt + it's fun

doing more pull days than push days fixed my posture and tbh I don't know if gym is cope or not but I will do it anyway as long as you stay at a low bodyfat % it can't hurt + it's fun
poor posture is generally the result of muscle imbalance so working out and posture maxxing is pretty much the same thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, MakinItHappenReturn, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
poor posture is generally the result of muscle imbalance so workout out and posture maxxing is pretty much the same thing.

No, you're wrong and trying to simplify everything as per usual and make yourself out to be smarter and wiser than you are.

...because when you workout you are practising good posture while you do your reps, yes, but you're not actually isolating your posture and working on it, independently to improve it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
Getting like reacts because of his body halo LMAO hahahaha fucking hell we've got users that act like foids on here

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Racky
No, you're wrong and trying to simplify everything as per usual and make yourself out to be smarter and wiser than you are.

...because when you workout you are practising good posture while you do your reps, yes, but you're not actually isolating your posture and working on it, independently to improve it.
the most common forms of poor posture i.e anterior pelvic tilt are entirely due to muscle imbalance, it won't resolve until you fix the imbalance, just trying to stand correctly won't really cut it.

Last edited:
the most common forms of poor posture i.e anterior pelvic tilt are entirely due to muscle imbalance, it won't resolve until you fix the imbalance, just trying to stand correctly won't really cut it.

This is why they have Pilates workouts, which is dynamic stretching

2020 10 08 07 25 47 720x720
82301405 56b35cc13df78cdfa004c35a
Pilates for men
F31b15d5f16d2c1ed4e844115fdc43ba

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Orc

I wonder why?
Posturemaxxing prob did the most for me. It did almost as much as leanmaxxing.

Do share with us man
Stand straight, have chest out, have ears inline with shoulders, mew and chew. Having forward head posture or rounded shoulders can turn chad niggas into ltns.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Stand straight, have chest out, have ears inline with shoulders, mew and chew. Having forward head posture or rounded shoulders can turn chad niggas into ltns.

So mewing is legit in your experience. Has it helped you or is that just placbo from leaning down?

looks halo impacts both men and female what you talking about?

I know but women are emotional creatures so they are more susceptible to it. This means those cucks are betas.