2. Muscles DO matter and they take huge part of your SMV
3. Status matters more than everything
4. Height does help but useless after 6'0
5. Lots of high E girls like jacked guys with buzzcuts
6. You need to be abusive a bit
7. Dick size doesnt really matter
8. The more people you know the more girls you fuck
9. Having a car can get you laid
10. Girls have "types" and they matter. Some girls in my uni call me ugly while their friends were drooling over my dick begging for sex
11. Keep distance from girls you talk, make it seem like you have loads of dating options even if you dont. If you can slay a lot you'll naturally get that.
12. Voice matters a lot
13. Women crave sex even more than men
14. Money doesnt matter that much

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, It'snotover, copingtoohardrn and 6 others
Says blackpill is largely cope and makes list about how your physical features matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz, WishIwasChico, SonOfDarkseid and 14 others
Pretty accurate tbh.

I think for 4 being taller than 6'0" helps a decent amount (6'3-6'4" halo is huge) , and for 9 mostly if you have a nice car.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Says blackpill is largely cope and makes list about how your physical features matter
yeah, but even if you are below average you can slay

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Girls have "types" and they matter
This is the only shit that matters. I get that too, I get treated like an absolute subhman by some and like a god by others . And tbh I haven’t find any looks correlation of the foid either, it’s completely random

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and RoyaleWithCheese
This is the only shit that matters. I get that too, I get treated like an absolute subhman by some and like a god by others . And tbh I haven’t find any looks correlation of the foid either, it’s completely random
I have found.

I have large nose and thin lips.

For whatever reason most foids with small noses and thick lips like me, while the ones with thinner lips dont. I've figured its because they want to compensate for their thin lips with guys who have thick lips

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
1. Blackpill is largely cope, but not entirely
Debatable
True but not a super huge part of you’re not jacked
Debatable
False, taller is always better, 6’0 isn’t even considered amazing nowadays
You need a good skull to rock a buzz cut
True
True
True
Debatable
10. Girls have "types" and they matter. Some girls in my uni call me ugly while their friends were drooling over my dick begging for sex
True
11. Keep distance from girls you talk, make it seem like you have loads of dating options even if you dont. If you can slay a lot you'll naturally get that.
True
12. Voice matters a lot
True
True
True

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and nitesik
I have found.

For whatever reason most foids with small noses and thick lips like me, while the ones with thinner lips dont. I've figured its because they want to compensate for their thin lips with guys who have thick lips
maybe opposite colors attract theory is also true like white girls prefering ethnic chad over white chad what u think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz, Primalsplit, redmaxx and 2 others
maybe opposite colors attract theory is also true like white girls prefering ethnic chad over white chad what u think
nah cope, they date within same pheno usually. But within same pheno features might be different

I believe that we just tend to compensate for our flaws by finding a partner who doesn't have them(or even exxagarated, like monkey tier lips and tiny nose)

At the same time I dont care for example and find many girls with big noses and small lips pretty attractive, thats cuz I am not insecure about my nose lips

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, jflsnowdzz, Reformed and 2 others
Status matters more than everything especially in Uni, dudes cry about blackpill but 5’7 frat leader always slaying the most.

DJ’s can be LTN & Manlet and still fucking slay like a chadlite. If the DJ is MTN-HTN he’s has higher SMV than Chad in that club.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
I have found.

Good for you, so far the only kind of person that's been interested on me in uni is some gay ass faggots. It's hell, but tbh being a fatso doesn't help either I look like a bear without the muscle so maybe that's why those gay niggas come after me.

Good for you, so far the only kind of person that's been interested on me in uni is some gay ass faggots. It's hell, but tbh being a fatso doesn't help either I look like a bear without the muscle so maybe that's why those gay niggas come after me.
dude you need to talk to MANY girls. here I write about it more

Pretty accurate tbh.

I think for 4 being taller than 6'0" helps a decent amount (6'3-6'4" halo is huge) , and for 9 mostly if you have a nice car.
I feel like 6'3" -6'4" can be a huge halo, but only if you have the frame to match cause other wise you'll look lanky. Like someone who is 6'4" with frame will easily mog someone who is 6'0" but if they both have the same average frame the 6'0" would mog.

Atleast that's just how it is with my friends who are taller.

I feel like 6'3" -6'4" can be a huge halo, but only if you have the frame to match cause other wise you'll look lanky. Like someone who is 6'4" with frame will easily mog someone who is 6'0" but if they both have the same average frame the 6'0" would mog.

Atleast that's just how it is with my friends who are taller.
I mean I really dont see how being more than 6'0 would help you. Most women are like 5'4 they always look up to you anyways. Additional 3 inches wont change much

Bro lived life in a very specific environment for 3 months and thinks he knows everything.

you are not wrong but its debatable, blackpill is about power dynamics

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Women crave sex even more than men
For chads*
Height does help but useless after 6'0
It does matter after 6' rather it's after 6'1-6'2+ is when height starts to be a halo
Dick size doesnt really matter
Agreed
Girls have "types" and they matter.
Cope
Type theory only works after you are 7+/10
Voice matters a lot
Agreed
Money doesnt matter that much
For attracting girls ? Yes it doesn't matter
For living a giga mogger and happy life ? It's all you need..

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and RoyaleWithCheese
nah cope, they date within same pheno usually. But within same pheno features might be different

I believe that we just tend to compensate for our flaws by finding a partner who doesn't have them(or even exxagarated, like monkey tier lips and tiny nose)

At the same time I dont care for example and find many girls with big noses and small lips pretty attractive, thats cuz I am not insecure about my nose lips
I literally have a big nose tip and thick lips, which I think is why I like white foids with thin lips and small nose pheno. If that means they like me back then lifefuel

I mean I really dont see how being more than 6'0 would help you. Most women are like 5'4 they always look up to you anyways. Additional 3 inches wont change much
I've got a family friend who's about 6'7 but with an absolutely gigachad frame to match + HTN face and he's got insane SMV. His results speak for themselves. I find it hard to believe that a HTN who's 6'0 would have the same success as him.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I would say money matters with girls that are older than 25

Uni girls dont care that much as long as you can go out and afford dinners and a few drinks

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007

12. Voice matters a lot
My opinions (as of 11/14/23) are color coded.
Chad gets status for being Chad, rumor goes around about the new "hot guy" and boom, Chad's famous.
Also, the women crave sex thing is exclusively for men they're attracted to. Not for uglies.

Last edited:
yeah, but even if you are below average you can slay
Really? Teach me. I may do this purely to know if this shit works.

I have found.

I've found that girls who are much younger than me or shorter than me are the only girls who have the most probability of showing interest in me, and they have a weird tendency of being Asian as well. White is second. I'm literally invisible to Latinas.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
12. Voice matters a lot
show us how you look like so we can judge the validity of what ur saying

Almost all of this is wrong you retarded faggot

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
My opinions (as of 11/14/23) are color coded.
Chad gets status for being Chad, rumor goes around about the new "hot guy" and boom, Chad's famous.
Also, the women crave sex thing is exclusively for men they're attracted to. Not for uglies.
there is a guy in our uni who has a dope car and considered smart af since he worked for one of large companies since 16. Girls talk about him often. He also makes speaches in front of 150 people from time to time.

The guy is just an 5'9 MTN

there is a guy in our uni who has a dope car and considered smart af since he worked for one of large companies since 16. Girls talk about him often. He also makes speaches in front of 150 people from time to time.

The guy is just an 5'9 MTN
Just because girls talk about him doesn't necessarily mean he's attractive. He may just be impressive.

12. Voice matters a lot
You are delusional, sorry mate