• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, High Cortisol Chad, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 03 29 at 81137 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
its achievable natty tho why break ur body?
I know it is achievable natty, i did it in 4 months from 74kgs to 98kgs my current weight.
Would you do that natty in 4 months?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Willmogulater
I know it is achievable natty, i did it in 4 months from 74kgs to 98kgs my current weight.
Would you do that natty in 4 months?
In 4 months is insane i had to wait 3 years to get from 64 to 90 kgs but also i gained tons of fat along with muscles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Willmogulater
Are you annoyed as your abs don’t show? Summer is around the corner too

Are you annoyed as your abs don’t show? Summer is around the corner too
There is no summer in bolivia bro that doesnt matter, and not just my abs or body fat also my muscle mass is mediocre and i am small with shit frame

There is no summer in bolivia bro that doesnt matter, and not just my abs or body fat also my muscle mass is mediocre and i am small with shit frame
I swear you used to be a muscular before

I swear you used to be a muscular before
When i was natty i had good amount muscle due to raw animal diet and i was lean, but now i am way more muscular.
Being lean gives the illusion of being muscular so you can say i was "muscular" compared to all the faggots my same age that look like shit.
I just had alot of testosterone natty due to my diet and genes
Screenshot 20240329 141923 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20240329 141915 comandroidgallery3d

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and flippasav
When i was natty i had good amount muscle due to raw animal diet and i was lean, but now i am way more muscular.
Being lean gives the illusion of being muscular so you can say i was "muscular" compared to all the faggots my same age that look like shit.
I just had alot of testosterone natty due to my diet and genesView attachment 2826958View attachment 2826959
Screenshot 20240328 231613 comandroidgallery3d
now look at the evolution of my back, clearly i am a hyper responder to roids and my genetics for muscle are top tier

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
what do you mean with anxiety?

what do you mean with anxiety?
The times i dont get sleep, last 3 days i had like 2-3 hours of sleep due to anxiety and roids just make it worse it worsens my mood bcs i tend to be angry grumpy

You're still bulky...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
The times i dont get sleep, last 3 days i had like 2-3 hours of sleep due to anxiety and roids just make it worse it worsens my mood bcs i tend to be angry grumpy
man make sure you get enough sleep

Nigga I need constant erections,

I have the sex drive of a 50 year old at 22

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
do get roid rage?

Cope. You're already big enough just fat. You would have 4x the appeal if shredded. You'll probably never get shredded with that mentally tho. Being NORMAL SIZE I mean DYEL in loose clothes BUT being truly shredded is much more desirable than being overweight/high bodyfat/bloat ogre and "big"

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian