this bone is the most important for the face (cant be ugly with it)

A

agoostis

Master

a popping cheekbone that goes right under the eye is the best and most important bone for the face

it gives good under eyes support : no dark circle
good canthal tilt
tight skin: good aging
no nasolabial fold
big hollow cheeks if lean enough

it’s like a free permanent face lift

see the difference between these two? the first one has cheekbones right under the eyes while the second and third have good lateral cheekbones but far from the eyes and zero forward projection : over

lateral cheekbones are only good for hollow cheeks but if they’re far from the eyes unless you have good infra it’s over

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Prince88
high is ideal but lateral projection is gay

• +1
Reactions: Icon, ungewist, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
also cheekbones dont impact canthal tilt afaik its the shape of the eye orbit and soft tissue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, UZB_Strebl, ungewist and 5 others
Problem is that it cannot be obtained with surgery

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i have it and sitll got undereyes lol
its all about how well your upper maxilla is developped and rotated and forward projected jfl

• +1
Reactions: Icon, ungewist, It'snotover and 5 others
its the easiest area to swell with bonesmashing and get results just like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, ungewist, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person

a popping cheekbone that goes right under the eye is the best and most important bone for the face

it gives good under eyes support : no dark circle
good canthal tilt
tight skin: good aging
no nasolabial fold
big hollow cheeks if lean enough

it’s like a free permanent face lift

see the difference between these two? the first one has cheekbones right under the eyes while the second and third have good lateral cheekbones but far from the eyes and zero forward projection : over

lateral cheekbones are only good for hollow cheeks but if they’re far from the eyes unless you have good infra it’s over

Is that you?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
also cheekbones dont impact canthal tilt afaik its the shape of the eye orbit and soft tissue
maybe not canthal tilt but scleral show/lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ungewist
before after? :soy::soy::soy:
nigga just try it for yourself. the temporary swelling results are very noticeable and worth it imo, even tho it's a schizo technique.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 5815
Would the projection of this bone be noticeable only in certain lightings?

no jfl

fr implants look to low and round never seen a result like this
Lefort 2 is the only solution , or lefort 3 modified

nigga just try it for yourself. the temporary swelling results are very noticeable and worth it imo, even tho it's a schizo technique.
because it's temporary? Lol

"just kick your ass with a hammer for 1 month for a result that has no proof of reliability because 0 before after" theory

• +1
because it's temporary? Lol

"just kick your ass with a hammer for 1 month for a result that has no proof of reliability because 0 before after" theory
the swelling is instant. idk if there is any long term gains.

"nO pRoOf of ReLiAbiLity" you sound like a cringe nerd.
stop living in fear. try retarded things once in a while.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and MSEinvestigator
the swelling is instant. idk if there is any long term gains.

"nO pRoOf of ReLiAbiLity" you sound like a cringe nerd.
stop living in fear. try retarded things once in a while.
Stfu u stupid autistic mewer

• +1
it's over for the last dude

• +1
Pmfaam20 mid facial implants figures 4
Implantech malar1

They're called malar implants. Not to be confused with submalar which are placed lower, look round, bloated and make up most cheek implants as they feminise patients (which is fine because most patients are indeed women but they look stupid on men)

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 24789
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 21403
If I stretch my cheek skin, it looks like that.

• +1
who offers it ? how is it not considered a top tier surgery ?
As for some names:
Dr. Hodgkinson seems to offer them though he's Australia based
Dr. Terino offers them but he has a bad track record of botching everything from nose jobs to fat injections
Dr. Joe Niamtu, though he mostly does submalar (says they take up 98% of his work in cheek implants) does offer malar implants as an option
Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants does them but he has a bad track record
Dr. J Marshall Green did them (his result is actually the one I posted originally) and had a good track record but he seems to have shut down service 4 years ago

Eppley and Yaremchuk would probably be able to make you some custom but those would require planning and a heap load of cash

The reason malar implants aren't that popular of a surgery can be due to a few reasons. One being it masculinises the face whereas most customers are overwhelmingly women who want to feminise their face. I may be wrong but to insert a cheek implant an incision can either be made through the inside of one's mouth or through one's lower eyelid. The former is much easier, allows you to slip in a submalar implant and has very little downtime. A malar implant would presumably need to be inserted through the lower eyelid which is trickier and you'll probably be swollen for what's estimated to be about 4 months. There are also some important nerves around that area so you'll also want to make sure your surgeon knows what they're doing so you don't suffer from some sort of nerveloss. So basically it boils down to small audience, and more work for both the doctor and patient

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 24789
As for some names:
Dr. Hodgkinson seems to offer them though he's Australia based
Dr. Terino offers them but he has a bad track record of botching everything from nose jobs to fat injections
Dr. Joe Niamtu, though he mostly does submalar (says they take up 98% of his work in cheek implants) does offer malar implants as an option
Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants does them but he has a bad track record
Dr. J Marshall Green did them (his result is actually the one I posted originally) and had a good track record but he seems to have shut down service 4 years ago

Eppley and Yaremchuk would probably be able to make you some custom but those would require planning and a heap load of cash

The reason malar implants aren't that popular of a surgery can be due to a few reasons. One being it masculinises the face whereas most customers are overwhelmingly women who want to feminise their face. I may be wrong but to insert a cheek implant an incision can either be made through the inside of one's mouth or through one's lower eyelid. The former is much easier, allows you to slip in a submalar implant and has very little downtime. A malar implant would presumably need to be inserted through the lower eyelid which is trickier and you'll probably be swollen for what's estimated to be about 4 months. There are also some important nerves around that area so you'll also want to make sure your surgeon knows what they're doing so you don't suffer from some sort of nerveloss. So basically it boils down to small audience, and more work for both the doctor and patient
so nothing in europe ?

some results are very solid, some are shit

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
so nothing in europe ?

some results are very solid, some are shit
Same goes for really any surgery. There are good nose jobs and then there are the bad. Reason why it's always important to research your surgeon and the procedures themselves to make sure you obtain what you want

As for Europe I believe Mario Pagnoni creates custom implants for the malar region and he's Italian based though I'm not sure if he offers them alone as he mostly does it combined with bimax

I have that but still not goodlooking as those guys

you can still have dark circles with good cheekbone

• +1
Reactions: Icon, It'snotover and WanderingBurro
Could MSE change the zygos position?

The cheekbones right? Just say cheekbones
I thought there was some secret bone i wasn't aware of

Nasolabial folds and dark circles has rarely to do with bones since most people have average bone structure and maxilla recession is rare. I have the bones you described and maxilla pushes forward more than average and I still got dark circles and nasolabial folds. My skin is very thin and pale so dark circles show quickly. Nasolabial folds are minor though and have to do with my fat pads since I lost weight recently.