This forum has become way worse and way more racist with 0 value being added anymore .

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If you just check the posts of 2019-2020 all those posts were golden when it comes to looksmaxxing, genuine looksmaxxing stuff used to be discussed but now looksmaxxing subforum has become offtopic 2.0

> We have guys like blackgymmax a schizo who wanted to bleach TF out of his skin coz he believes black have 0 smv now this same nigger is making posts on nt thug maxxing and he should remain black , just wait for 2 more weeks and he'll start his bleach maxxing again but is known to rate everybody who mogs him as a subhuman

> Every one is shitted upon like for eg if someone asks for advice in looksmaxxing subforum we will have greycels and others just shitposting for reps rather than providing any sort of value here

> Most of the posts are muh height is everything muh 6'4 chadlite vs 6'2 chad , fuck off what's the point of these posts over here shitpost this on offtopic

> Just scroll through 10 pages of looksmaxxing subforum and you will find shitpost / racism posts / it's over / offtopic .

> We all had joined this forum to learn about looksmaxxing, nobody joined this forum for the purpose to become an offtopic shitposter which now this entire forum has become , if you are here for looksmaxxing just see the botb threads and leave there is 0 value left here .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GRIID, uberfuckchad, Deleted member 21048 and 52 others
After all these years there still are mewing copers on here, it's truly over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, CristianT, Deleted member 21531 and 15 others
just wait there is a new king of looksmaxxing just behind the corner
1-png.2198605

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Chinacurry, Deleted member 21661 and 7 others
If you just check the posts of 2019-2020 all those posts were golden when it comes to looksmaxxing, genuine looksmaxxing stuff used to be discussed but now looksmaxxing subforum has become offtopic 2.0

> We have guys like blackgymmax a schizo who wanted to bleach TF out of his skin coz he believes black have 0 smv now this same nigger is making posts on nt thug maxxing and he should remain black , just wait for 2 more weeks and he'll start his bleach maxxing again but is known to rate everybody who mogs him as a subhuman

> Every one is shitted upon like for eg if someone asks for advice in looksmaxxing subforum we will have greycels and others just shitposting for reps rather than providing any sort of value here

> Most of the posts are muh height is everything muh 6'4 chadlite vs 6'2 chad , fuck off what's the point of these posts over here shitpost this on offtopic

> Just scroll through 10 pages of looksmaxxing subforum and you will find shitpost / racism posts / it's over / offtopic .

> We all had joined this forum to learn about looksmaxxing, nobody joined this forum for the purpose to become an offtopic shitposter which now this entire forum has become , if you are here for looksmaxxing just see the botb threads and leave there is 0 value left here .
I have the feeling China‘s spies are infiltrating this forum and spreading afwm propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Dn rd racebaiting is the only thing keeping this website alive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lautrec, lasnt and 3 others
Agree it’s fuked 50% of posts are trolls

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, LooksmaxxHopeful, BoredPrince and 1 other person
i don’t come here for looksmax advice anymore because nobody can really give any after 2022, i just use this site as social media

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, CristianT, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
i don’t come here for looksmax advice anymore because nobody can really give any after 2022, i just use this site as social media
The only looksmaxxing content is in 2019-2020 that's it
Rest all is fucked .guys discussing things like " i touched boobs of a 12 year old " , " i smell like my fart" much more like these here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, RAMU KAKA, chawaje and 13 others
The Absolute State of Looksmax.org
Still Jew mods have made 168 hours limit to delete account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and 5.5psl
I miss those high iq people who left the forum, those carried the looksmax hard with their highiq posts and theories.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, LooksmaxxHopeful, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
Shitposting on serious looksmaxxing threads should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Av0nr, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others

I agree with you, 99% of posts are just shitposts.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
I miss those high iq people who left the forum, those carried the looksmax hard with their highiq posts and theories.
My mom has born me dumb, I am sorry

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 22553, midlatinocel and 1 other person
We all had joined this forum to learn about looksmaxxing, nobody joined this forum for the purpose to become an offtopic shitposter which now this entire forum has become
imagine believing in looksmaxing
i just joined to shitpost and have fun.

• +1
imagine believing in looksmaxing
i just joined to shitpost and have fun.
By looksmaxxing I mean surgerymaxxing .
Ofc I'm not a retard to believe in mewing or bonesmashing atleast i expected to get some knowledge about surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@5.5psl tbh this forum isn't shedding any new light on surgical practices. While some individuals were exploring blackpill surgery in 2020, it seems that the majority of such procedures—upwards of 90%—are ineffective for achieving the desired outcome of ascension, as they require a subhuman legitimacy that's impossible to attain. Since then, people come here to get rates and to perform soft surgeries from time to time. In addition, looksmaxxing is no longer limited to the face, unlike before

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, 5.5psl and Deleted member 28904
@5.5psl tbh this forum isn't shedding any new light on surgical practices. While some individuals were exploring blackpill surgery in 2020, it seems that the majority of such procedures—upwards of 90%—are ineffective for achieving the desired outcome of ascension, as they require a subhuman legitimacy that's impossible to attain. Since then, people come here to get rates and to perform soft surgeries from time to time. In addition, looksmaxxing is no longer limited to the face, unlike before
What looksmaxxes are there that isn't for the face? Heightmaxxing?

• +1
I’d post my face for actual advice but I don’t trust u niggers enuf, thank god few people told me what surgeries I need and shit

• +1

Looksmax is more of a Reddit sub than anything, new looksmaxxing guides are rare its just a shitpost site now for entertainment

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, chawaje, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
i remember in like 2019 you would get shitpost comments removed by mods if it had "serious" tag

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, HalfGypsyMogger and 5.5psl
What looksmaxxes are there that isn't for the face? Heightmaxxing?
Heightmaxxing, body, money, vibe

classic redpill

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and 5.5psl
It has become autismcel/truecel refugee site to cope with

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Schizomogger and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Actually my first ever post on this site was this
Thread 'How to learn anything really fast and get a 4.0 every semester.' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-learn-anything-really-fast-and-get-a-4-0-every-semester.550270/

I really genuinely wanted to contribute but after a while, everyone shit posts, I just took this place less seriously and more like a fun site to visit once a while.
The mods can change that, they literally can make subscription based stuff like Twitter where people post the stuff they gate keep etc.

I don't know, but I'm sure I'm not gonna last this place too long .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and 5.5psl
Joined Nov 4, 2022

Its always been this way. I cant remember the forum being any different back in 2020 when I first joined on a different account

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 28904, 5.5psl and 1 other person
It has become autismcel/truecel refugee site to cope with
I more or less already know surgeries and other stuff (like fixing my bite with braces, tongue tie removal) I have to do to fix my looks and breathing issues. Main reason I joined is to have some sort of social contact with others due to not having friends.

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo, Deleted member 21532 and 5.5psl
Joined Nov 4, 2022

Its always been this way. I cant remember the forum being any different back in 2020 when I first joined on a different account
Things were a bit different back then, as the discovery of OBO had just begun, lending an air of greatness to this site :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and 5.5psl
> We have guys like blackgymmax a schizo who wanted to bleach TF out of his skin coz he believes black have 0 smv
cover5.jpg

• +1
I more or less already know surgeries and other stuff (like fixing my bite with braces, tongue tie removal) I have to do to fix my looks and breathing issues. Main reason I joined is to have some sort of social contact with others due to not having friends.
Yet all you do is rot your brain with random shit like PSL and worshipping Chico :feelsrope:

• +1
Agree tbh bro

• JFL
Things were a bit different back then, as the discovery of OBO had just begun, lending an air of greatness to this site :feelskek:
Tbh, I didnt even do any looksmaxxing.

When I look back it was literally just shitposting

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
I think another reason might be because there are a bunch of young people from tiktok? I don't have tiktok so I don't know but personally found this site about 2 years ago through a documentary about incels where I learned about lookism. The topic interested me so I started visiting the site but I was too high inhib to join.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, CristianT, Av0nr and 2 others
The exact same with me
Also I've another theory, Mods are just subhuman incels who don't care about the quality what so ever. The same reason @Blackgymmax gate keeps his surgeries just like @androgenic did with his steroid use.

• +1
Cry about it cat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
I think another reason might be because there are a bunch of young people from tiktok? I don't have tiktok so I don't know but personally found this site about 2 years ago through a documentary about incels where I learned about lookism. The topic interested me so I started visiting the site but I was too high inhib to join.
Same but i found it 4 years ago, kinda bad tho actually i get some IOI's and i neglect them because in my head I think "Nah i m not psl 6, over I should keep walking" even though some bitches like me.
Truly bad when u find the blackpill at a young age but I dont regret it :D

• +1
I already know what I have to do to ascend. Literally I was clear in my first thread...
It's just a social media for bit of laugh and entertainment for me tbh, which is what keeping the rope away for now.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 28904
If i had something better to do with my life i will never be on this forum.You will learn nothing from this place a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and 5.5psl
you’re right, but… but you’re also posted this in looksmaxing section.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
nice avi bro

• +1
As soon as I'm done with surgery I'll leave this place forever.

2018-2021 was the golden age. It's been downhill ever since.

Tiktok and people spreading the info everywhere on the web aren't helping either.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus, CristianT, chawaje and 4 others
1EFA43C4 3427 41D0 B617 B6A68CFA9EE1

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Black gym max got a couple surgeries and looks way better

2018-2020 had way less content in terms of looksmaxing methods. Most of it were surgeries that we already knew and mewing/chewing/bonesmashing.

The only thing that actually got worse are the users that are too young (most of them arent fully developed and are just insecure) and cant to do surgeries and only use the forum to waste time, and users who came from incel forums to shitpost. But in terms of knowledge, its far superior.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl