This forum is becoming toxic.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Title says it all.
Forum is really becoming super toxic. Lots of shitposting, and incessant bullying. I guarantee if you saw someone in real life that had a recessed maxialla or was norwooding, you would not bring it up in a conversation with them. If people are here looking for advice, people should be honest but not be so mean saying it’s over and shit. It’s similar to a C student ridiculing a D+ student for being a shitty student; there’s not much difference between a D+ and a C. I’m all for positive looksmaxing and helping each other in a mutualistic way. But it’s so annoying to see stuff like “get a wraparound shotgun implant”. Shitposters should be permanbanned, if this site wants to maintain any degree of legitimacy. And tbh, life is so much better than looks. So many people who are at the top of fields are not Like super male model. Do you think Lionel Messi if he cared about his narrow jaw or his msxilla more than his football ability would ever reach the heights he has risen to today? Looks are important, but tbh even after looksmaxing when you’re in 40s-50s you will lose your collagen and everything will start going downwards. Looksmax.me can be done in a healthy way, and mental health is a serious issue. If you tell people to go kill themselves, you’re are piece of shit that’s is evil.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Navnith, Edgar, SayNoToRotting and 24 others
You can't have a blackpilled site like this without shitposts, it doesn't work like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Ethnicsmatter, itsoverbuddyboyo and 16 others
If you want to bully and rot fuck off to incels.is

:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, x30001, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Welcome to the internet.

If we decided to ban shitposters, we would need to ban 90% of the user base.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, impure666, rockndogs and 6 others
Toxic. :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, itsoverbuddyboyo, impure666 and 14 others
You can't have a blackpilled site like this without shitposts, it doesn't work like that
The problem isn’t shitposting itself, it’s shitposting in serious threads that is annoying. Like there’s absolutely no fucking point to shitpost in those conditions

• +1
Reactions: Autist and elfmaxx
op=

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, itsoverbuddyboyo, impure666 and 6 others
Didn’t read a single word lol

+

Attachments

• ABBAE85A-DB9D-4DF4-8A9F-16E83957225D.jpeg
    ABBAE85A-DB9D-4DF4-8A9F-16E83957225D.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Autist, rockndogs and 4 others
didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Autist
didn't read a word

• +1
Reactions: Autist, ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Autist, rockndogs, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Title says it all.
Forum is really becoming super toxic. Lots of shitposting, and incessant bullying. I guarantee if you saw someone in real life that had a recessed maxialla or was norwooding, you would not bring it up in a conversation with them. If people are here looking for advice, people should be honest but not be so mean saying it’s over and shit. It’s similar to a C student ridiculing a D+ student for being a shitty student; there’s not much difference between a D+ and a C. I’m all for positive looksmaxing and helping each other in a mutualistic way. But it’s so annoying to see stuff like “get a wraparound shotgun implant”. Shitposters should be permanbanned, if this site wants to maintain any degree of legitimacy. And tbh, life is so much better than looks. So many people who are at the top of fields are not Like super male model. Do you think Lionel Messi if he cared about his narrow jaw or his msxilla more than his football ability would ever reach the heights he has risen to today? Looks are important, but tbh even after looksmaxing when you’re in 40s-50s you will lose your collagen and everything will start going downwards. Looksmax.me can be done in a healthy way, and mental health is a serious issue. If you tell people to go kill themselves, you’re are piece of shit that’s is evil.
Kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Damn, y'all are bullying him

Get a sense of humour faggot

• +1
Reactions: Autist, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Autist, itsoverbuddyboyo, rockndogs and 8 others
Do you think Lionel Messi if he cared about his narrow jaw or his msxilla more than his football ability would ever reach the heights he has risen to today?
@FatmanO slay count IQ
his wife fantasises about gargling on cristianos superior portuguese balls at night. its all looks boyo keep coping for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 176, ChoSeungHui and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Dude420, rockndogs and 3 others
agreed this forum is a cesspool of low IQ dark triad brutes and shitposts.
same shit every fucking day.

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Blitz and Deleted member 906

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 1089
Exactly OP. I've also made a similar thread and you are very right, this forum really needs to get rid of that PSL lookalike mindset. We should be unique in our kind. Of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with making jokes but everything has a limit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, x30001, MadMong and 1 other person
C and a D+ is a difference between day and night. One is passing and one is failing.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, kobecel, Autist and 4 others
Didn't read, will never read, but only low T cuckolds that were raised by single moms use the word toxic

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others
@blackoutwhitein, I'm with you my nigger

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Ritalincel
It was like this since day one bro

Didn’t read kys

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
"Becoming?" I'm pretty sure it was like this from the beginning. The reason they don't allow bragging and the like on incels.is and made this forum to be a place for that kind of thing was because they knew what would happen if incels.is was a place where you could brag and Chad worship. A pecking/mogging order is established and the lesser men get drummed out by the greater men and their worshippers.

I don't mind the shitposting, I like to laugh, nothin' wrong with a joke. Just nobulli. But like I said, it was inevitable and the natural way of things when you let a bunch of dick measurers run unchecked.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and RichardSpencel
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE
KIKE KIKE KIKE

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown, Insomniac and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Insomniac and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, rockndogs, JovanD and 4 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, dogtown and 3 others
shitpost bestpost you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
This kind of thing happens when people spend too much time on single forum, they get bored and revert to shitposting and inside jokes.

t. foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Exactly OP. I've also made a similar thread and you are very right, this forum really needs to get rid of that PSL lookalike mindset. We should be unique in our kind. Of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with making jokes but everything has a limit.
Shitposts here have a higher overall quality than cuckism.net

remember the alamo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back