This forum is becoming toxic.

If you want to bully and rot fuck off to incels.is

:feelshaha:
like your hair did?
Exactly OP. I've also made a similar thread and you are very right, this forum really needs to get rid of that PSL lookalike mindset. We should be unique in our kind. Of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with making jokes but everything has a limit.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Post one of following phrases for likes:

Shotgun wraparound implant

Its ogre for u

didin't read / didn't read a single word

Cope chad doesn't (insert topic of post)

Cope, no (insert topic of post) for your face

I think the things is when people write repetetive boring lookism phrases, they get tons of likes and to some extent its fine but its very quickly becomes overfloded with shit and there is no chance of having actual helpful discussion around looksmaxing and stuff, when everybody just competes to be the first to type the same unoriginal shit, (Im talking about in the looksmaxing seciton). But keeping a balance is kinda hard so i dunno, becase some banter and having it to a preety high extent is fine obviously, but not as much shit as there is now IMO, but as I said there is hard to keep a balance.

Also regarding the post yeah I geniunely don't understand the people who tell mentally unstable people who are asking for ratings or improvements to kill themselves on this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, Arkantos, kobecel and 1 other person
I think the things is when people write repetetive boring lookism phrases, they get tons of likes and to some extent its fine but its very quickly becomes overfloded with shit and there is no chance of having actual helpful discussion around looksmaxing and stuff, when everybody just competes to be the first to type the same unoriginal shit, (Im talking about in the looksmaxing seciton). But keeping a balance is kinda hard so i dunno, becase some banter and having it to a preety high extent is fine obviously, but not as much shit as there is now IMO, but as I said there is hard to keep a balance.
tbh...

The problem isn’t shitposting itself, it’s shitposting in serious threads that is annoying. Like there’s absolutely no fucking point to shitpost in those conditions

This. Posting a serious reply or thread to have it swamped by 10 "____'s me" and other random shitposts is going to drive the actual contributors away. They're usually young teenagers or LDARers with zero value to offer the community.

Blackpill humor is great and we shouldn't censor anyone but shitposting being allowed in serious threads is interfering with the actual purpose of the website.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Guest
all i read was "im a big pussy faggot who enjoys my soy boy toy sipping soy out of my asshole"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Post one of following phrases for likes:

Also regarding the post yeah I geniunely don't understand the people who tell mentally unstable people who are asking for ratings or improvements to kill themselves on this forum

cope chad doesnt need this phrases to get likes

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
incelkingkong thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
Why are you taking any of this to face value?

Looks shaming needs to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back