This forum is FUCKING LIMBO made to make incels comfortable until they die

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
BASICALLY SAME THING HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

When @badge83 deleted I finally thought YES THE AUTIST 30 YO MAN POSTING HIS FACE HERE EVERY DAY WITH THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS IS GONE

Then @FunkyFlamingo shows up and is literally a clone of him with the same threads and inoscent response to criticism

This shits so identical it’s crazy they literally talk the same way bro

@crestfallen another example left and @Manletmachine came to replace

Even tho @Manletmachine was always here he became 3x more depressed and started posting more since crestfallen left

That’s why I came to the conclusion this forums a loop and every user here will be replaced by a clone as soon as they leave

If @_MVP_ leaves another schizo will show up it’s a loop

AND THIS ISNT TO MENTION THE SAME EXACT THREADS SINCE 2018

WE ARE IN A LIMBO

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggable, 3virtues, hattrick and 27 others
Basically these users will always need to be here

Every forum name either a schizo or a miserable bastard will stay beyond their deletion it’s LIMBO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, bloomercel and Nick.Harte
jews

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I'll be gone if my dear friend Badg comes back.

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, RAMU KAKA, Zonar and 1 other person
Mods are responsible ofc

They wanna lock incels in this comfortable limbo community

It’s about an illusion

Every day chico vs random psl god

Every day HIGHT MAXING THREAD every day the same shit over and over

Then when users delete and u finally think a new stage has began THE SAME EXACT MF COMES BACK AS A DIFFERENT NAME AND PERSON BUT IDENTICAL PERSONALITY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, 3virtues, bloomercel and 10 others
I thought they were joking when I first started to lurk but I guess they were right when they said “ nobody leaves this place”. Only small percentage can leave and never come back ig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, bloomercel, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
Mods are responsible ofc

It’s about an illusion

Then when users delete and u finally think a new stage has began THE SAME EXACT MF COMES BACK AS A DIFFERENT NAME AND PERSON BUT IDENTICAL PERSONALITY
Then leave my dear friend. Leave this limbo and save ur mental sanity.

I thought they were joking when I first started to lurk but I guess they were right when they said “ nobody leaves this place”. Only small percentage can leave and never come back ig.
This forum was never a joke to begin with. It's a black hole that sucks u in and makes u more autistic than the average aspie in a mental house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, 3virtues, bloomercel and 3 others
Even if u leave

If ur personality is huge enough and u become a forum celebrity of sorts u will be replaced

Every time a user leaves he is replaced with the same exact guy making the same threads

And the same general threads are going on since 2018 go look at the threads u won’t even notice the difference the responses are also the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, reptiles, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Posts 38,828

it seems like projection, incel muttt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, bloomercel, efidescontinuado and 1 other person

When @badge83 deleted I finally thought YES THE AUTIST 30 YO MAN POSTING HIS FACE HERE EVERY DAY WITH THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS IS GONE

Then @FunkyFlamingo shows up and is literally a clone of him with the same threads and inoscent response to criticism

Even tho @Manletmachine was always here he became 3x more depressed and started posting more since crestfallen left

That’s why I came to the conclusion this forums a loop and every user here will be replaced by a clone as soon as they leave

WE ARE IN A LIMBO
It's called passing the torch. And when I pass the torch, it will be booby-trapped with federal investigations, Israel retribution, and Hollywood civil suits. Ah, yes, that torch will indeed be cursed.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Iasacrko
Posts 38,828

it seems like projection, incel muttt
That’s exactly what I’m saying doe

If I leave somehow there will be another autistic post maxed mutt to replace me

This forum is a loop

I WONDER IF I REPLACED ANY USER WHO WAS IDENTICAL TO ME BEFORE I JOINED

WOULDNT BE IMPRESSED TBH IN LIMBO.org

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Nick.Harte
It's called passing the torch. And when I pass the torch, it will be booby-trapped with federal investigations, Israel retribution, and Hollywood civil suits. Ah, yes, that torch will indeed be cursed.
I think it makes sense @mvps apprentice or whatever his username is, is trying to learn so he can replace the real @_MVP_ spon he will be the one to carry the tourch

His threads are basically the same at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and BigJimsWornOutTires
You realise this after 38k posts?

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, bloomercel, Av0nr and 3 others
Mods are responsible ofc

It’s about an illusion

Brutal

That’s exactly what I’m saying doe

If I leave somehow there will be another autistic post maxed mutt to replace me

This forum is a loop

I WONDER IF I REPLACED ANY USER WHO WAS IDENTICAL TO ME BEFORE I JOINED

WOULDNT BE IMPRESSED TBH IN LIMBO.org
you may think you're dispensable now but tomorrow you'll wake up and be like that user called me inkwell! let me post a schizo essay to prove him wrong! theres a reason u have nearly 40k posts innit

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
You realise this after 38k posts?
Nigga I feel like I’m the only one who opened my eyes to the matrix

I see users come and go yet the same soul always comes back to another one

That’s why the threads and overall response to everything has always been the same

Now I’m wondering if before I joined there was another autistic mutt with similar posts who deleted so I could replace

This is a loop and Ik if i delete another autistic mutt will join it’s the limbo of the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Deleted member 31497 and SecularIslamist
you may think you're dispensable now but tomorrow you'll wake up and be like that user called me inkwell! let me post a schizo essay to prove him wrong! theres a reason u have nearly 40k posts innit
I don’t do that anymore used to

Nowadays i just ignore barkers even tho I still get a lot I don’t respond

Or I’ll end up like the BULL and spend hours arguing with ppl

Almost like an endless loop. Something like in the show Dark.

It's just determined that it will go round in circles here forever.

• +1
Nigga I feel like I’m the only one who opened my eyes to the matrix

I see users come and go yet the same soul always comes back to another one

That’s why the threads and overall response to everything has always been the same

Now I’m wondering if before I joined there was another autistic mutt with similar posts who deleted so I could replace

This is a loop and Ik if i delete another autistic mutt will join it’s the limbo of the forum
Every deleted user is reincarnated.

If I leave another extremist Islamic schizo will replace me too.

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
@Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @BigJimsWornOutTires @FunkyFlamingo @Lone Wolf

I also theorise @WishIwasChico was supposed to replace @the BULL

When the BULL left claiming he would never come back that’s exactly when @WishIwasChico started to post more of these brag threads innit but there was an error in the matrix and the BULL came back

If u pay attention they both are the same bragging all day about slaying

They are so similar in fact they hate each other and are in constant competitiotition

So now there’s 2 identical slayers constantly fighting each other for hours in comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, ascendedmark, exo and 5 others
Almost like an endless loop. Something like in the show Dark.

It's just determined that it will go round in circles here forever.
This is also an interesting theory where the matrix failed:

When the BULL left claiming he would never come back that’s exactly when @WishIwasChico started to post more of these brag threads innit but there was an error in the matrix and the BULL came back

They are so similar in fact they hate each other and are in constant competitiotition

So now there’s 2 identical slayers constantly fighting each other for hours in comments
The case with the bull
And wishiwaschico wasn’t supposed to be like this since the BULL comming back was unexpected

• +1
Reactions: ascendedmark
I domt think their is a forum celeb except @BrahminBoss,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Iasacrko
But who will replace @Xangsane ?

He is irreplacable. I feel like he is a glitch in the matrix. An anomaly. Maybe our saviour.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3virtues, mewman, lightskinbengali and 2 others
I don’t do that anymore used to

Nowadays i just ignore barkers even tho I still get a lot I don’t respond

Or I’ll end up like the BULL and spend hours arguing with ppl
you post threads daily and you don't interact with your barkers bc u know they're right bout ur looks innit

at least the bull knows his barkers are somewhat exaggerating

He is irreplacable. I feel like he is a glitch in the matrix. An anomaly. Maybe our saviour.
Yes usually when a big user dies some greycel with 0 personality shows up and gets their tourch

Like u notice guys like @FunkyFlamingo or @Manletmachine were litterally invisible and nobody knew about them

Until they replaced the big user

Maybe every greycel here is just waiting to replace someone

But I agree @Xangsane personality is too unique to replace tho that mf is gonna die with this forum no hope of him ever leaving

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, sportsmogger, Xangsane and 1 other person
Yes usually when a big user dies some greycel with 0 personality shows up and gets their tourch

Like u notice guys like @FunkyFlamingo or @Manletmachine were litterally invisible and nobody knew about them

Until they replaced the big user

Maybe every greycel here is just waiting to replace someone

But I agree @Xangsane personality is too unique to replace tho that mf is gonna die with this forum no hope of him ever leaving
please don't be mean

thank you!

you post threads daily and you don't interact with your barkers bc u know they're right bout ur looks innit

at least the bull knows his barkers are somewhat exaggerating
I have enough proof and actual videos unlike other guys every time someone calls me any of that I could link them to my multiple stuff

But it’s useless for me at this point I’m not here to be a symbol of a slayer or a chad that’s why I don’t post these anymore so when someone calls me ugly I’m confident enough in my experiences I just don’t care and that’s not the image I wanna leave behind in this forum anyway

I have enough proof and actual videos unlike other guys every time someone calls me any of that I could link them to my multiple stuff

But it’s useless for me at this point I’m not here to be a symbol of a slayer or a chad that’s why I don’t post these anymore so when someone calls me ugly I’m confident enough in my experiences I just don’t care and that’s not the image I wanna leave behind in this forum anyway
the bull is like 4.5 psl ur like 4 tbh tbh

I domt think their is a forum celeb except @BrahminBoss,
I mean forum celebs are all these users that most ppl know

Like everyone knows mvp or the bull etc

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i am an HTN at best. girls deluded me into thinking i was a chad but they just didn't have access to chad. chad would cuck me

Ok? This thread isn’t about looks it’s something completely different

ig there will always be some random user to come call me ugly like I’m claiming to be chad I don’t even post my face anymore

I found happiness in that department I’m at a point in life where I don’t need to look better since I have the options I want that’s why I stopped posting my face or any of that. That stage is over now I do this kind is shit

i am an HTN at best. girls deluded me into thinking i was a chad but they just didn't have access to chad. chad would cuck me
Brutal when @WishIwasChico is finally getting into bros head

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and WishIwasChico
There’s no escaping the blackpill as of right now

Difference is bull would be incel outside manlet naple

There’s no escaping the blackpill as of right now
The LIMBO.org pill is even more brutal the more I think about it the more it makes sense

This forum is nothing but a loop where greycels are only here to replace famous fags once they delete

Like as soon as a famous user deletes some invisible greycel (nobody ever heard of when the main user was still here) shows up with his same personality and replaces him

That’s the eternal .org loop

Summertime rendering type shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and lightskinbengali

He's already the replacement of @Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, mewman, tren_31 and 1 other person

WE ARE IN A LIMBO
@Xangsane will stay forever tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Xangsane
Brutal when @WishIwasChico is finally getting into bros head
i knew it since i've made tyler maher fish in 2021. i just bragged to incels to cope with this realization.

• JFL
i knew it since i've made tyler maher fish in 2021. i just bragged to incels to cope with this realization.
Even tho I and many others have tried to make u admit this we never could

Untill ur clone @WishIwasChico shows up and does the impossible

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Even tho I and many others have tried to make u admit this we never could

Untill ur clone @WishIwasChico shows up and does the impossible
don't blame it on me. it was to easy to fool people who never could even get a date from tinder

i cannot say too much but that master is playing a game, a experiment and we are the rabbits of the experiment

leave the forum until the forum get you , until its too late

people 4 years ago are the same people now

escape

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
when xangsane will leave u will takeover

anyway @lasacko you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581