This forum is FUCKING LIMBO made to make incels comfortable until they die

I don’t really know ur personality ur pretty just ur avarage charisma free user to me but

This guy

hes basically been reborn here multiple times

Just the avarage radical @Iasacrko hater who will inevitably evolve to be neutral towards me like @Reformed @diwkitffbw etc

These are the 2 I remember off name but there used to be a bunch of these and there will be a lot more
Finally some called me charisma guy

Thanks broo

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Finally some called me charisma guy

Thanks broo
That post came out all wrong I meant charisma free

Basically 0 personality so idk who could replace u since Ik ur username when I see it so Ik I exsist but there’s nothing remarkable about u

Maybe u will replace someone

There will be no replacements for @Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy @Xangsane and @BrahminBoss they are anomalies sent by the demiurge. Final fantasy type shit innit.
Dr bludy = mvp/Vermilioncore clone
Brahmin boss = kj clone

• +1
B05DC218 B6EF 4CBB 9084 3FC0F1840057
IMG 8652

Brahmin boss = kj clone
Fr buddy boyo mentioned the most unoriginal user of all time @Dr. Bludy who’s personality was basically to be a copy of @_MVP_ and @Vermilioncore at the same time while acting gangster

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Fr buddy boyo mentioned the most unoriginal user of all time @Dr. Bludy who’s personality was basically to be a copy of @_MVP_ and @Vermilioncore at the same time while acting gangster
Na don’t do my nigga that way 😫😫😫

• JFL
That post came out all wrong I meant charisma free

Basically 0 personality so idk who could replace u since Ik ur username when I see it so Ik I exsist but there’s nothing remarkable about u

Maybe u will replace someone
My personality is similar to rameriz not gonna lie I done everything he did

• JFL
Brahmin boss = kj clone
I don’t know why I didn’t realize it sooner, kj and ethereal were iconic though mang.

My personality is similar to rameriz not gonna lie I done everything he did
Well yeah maybe ur just waiting for the boom day but for the mean time at least in my eyes ur that kind of user who I personally know exsists but can’t recall anything about

Not a big name like the BULL, MVP, Vermellioncore etc but some invisible users jumped to spotlight at the end of the day u gotta be interesting enough to speperate urself from the sea of users here

And that’s something u can say about all these guys, there’s basically no one quite like these niggas

Well yeah maybe ur just waiting for the boom day but for the mean time at least in my eyes ur that kind of user who I personally know exsists but can’t recall anything about

Not a big name like the BULL, MVP, Vermellioncore etc but some invisible users jumped to spotlight at the end of the day u gotta be interesting enough to speperate urself from the sea of users here

And that’s something u can say about all these guys, there’s basically no one quite like these niggas
I done many worse things in IRL bro I might be the worst user in the forum

• JFL
I done many worse things in IRL bro I might be the worst user in the forum
Buddy boyo if ur a sereal killer we’ll see u on tv soon

Maybe if ur lucky 30 years later Netflix will release a movie documentary about u like jeffery dahmer

All will remember me for one thing but they don't becuz they think I'm lying I murders a cunt in IRL I might be the only real life murder in this forum

Buddy boyo if ur a sereal killer we’ll see u on tv soon

Maybe if ur lucky 30 years later Netflix will release a movie documentary about u like jeffery dahmer
Bro I was close getting caught but police in india is sumber than cow the body is found

• JFL
Bro I was close getting caught but police in india is sumber than cow the body is found
Nvm in India these cases won’t be as popular as in the west unless u actually murder more ppl than anyone ever has

Nvm in India these cases won’t be as popular as in the west unless u actually murder more ppl than anyone ever has
Only one bro

Basically these users will always need to be here

Every forum name either a schizo or a miserable bastard will stay beyond their deletion it’s LIMBO
Idk how you could expect the forum to not be in limbo

There is no progression here, only cope and hatred.

Look at lebgfinal and yuno howitez

They rotted here for hours and made no improvement

Those that want to actually do stuff with their life leave the forum, and in comes a replacement

I wouldnt be surprised if it’s exactly the same as OG PSL and stuff.

• +1
Idk how you could expect the forum to not be in limbo

There is no progression here, only cope and hatred.

Look at lebgfinal and yuno howitez

They rotted here for hours and made no improvement

Those that want to actually do stuff with their life leave the forum, and in comes a replacement

I wouldnt be surprised if it’s exactly the same as OG PSL and stuff.
@Lebgfinal is very feminine in his mind and so is @Yuno_howitez

They are both very weird in a sense yuno just became a complete schizo in the end claiming he’s not the guy in his pics

He lied about everything so who knows what to believe I actually think he has some sort of compulsive disorder since he’d go on discord calls and lie for fun while keeping a straight face

Idk if that guy is actually him or the lie is it’s not him

@Lebgfinal is very feminine in his mind and so is @Yuno_howitez

They are both very weird in a sense yuno just became a complete schizo in the end claiming he’s not the guy in his pics

He lied about everything so who knows what to believe I actually think he has some sort of compulsive disorder since he’d go on discord calls and lie for fun while keeping a straight face

Idk if that guy is actually him or the lie is it’s not him
Lebg deleted his account like 2 months ago and hes still lurking. Hilarious

• JFL
if i leave what type of bot will replace me

• JFL