This forum is FUCKING LIMBO made to make incels comfortable until they die

There will be no replacements for @Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy @Xangsane and @BrahminBoss they are anomalies sent by the demiurge. Final fantasy type shit innit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggable, Vermilioncore, Manletmachine and 2 others
BASICALLY SAME THING HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

When @badge83 deleted I finally thought YES THE AUTIST 30 YO MAN POSTING HIS FACE HERE EVERY DAY WITH THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS IS GONE

Then @FunkyFlamingo shows up and is literally a clone of him with the same threads and inoscent response to criticism

This shits so identical it’s crazy they literally talk the same way bro

@crestfallen another example left and @Manletmachine came to replace

Even tho @Manletmachine was always here he became 3x more depressed and started posting more since crestfallen left

That’s why I came to the conclusion this forums a loop and every user here will be replaced by a clone as soon as they leave

If @_MVP_ leaves another schizo will show up it’s a loop

AND THIS ISNT TO MENTION THE SAME EXACT THREADS SINCE 2018

WE ARE IN A LIMBO
Little by little, I slowly start to believe that @lasacrko is a @Xangsane alt.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Xangsane, Iasacrko and 1 other person
@Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @BigJimsWornOutTires @FunkyFlamingo @Lone Wolf

I also theorise @WishIwasChico was supposed to replace @the BULL

When the BULL left claiming he would never come back that’s exactly when @WishIwasChico started to post more of these brag threads innit but there was an error in the matrix and the BULL came back

If u pay attention they both are the same bragging all day about slaying

They are so similar in fact they hate each other and are in constant competitiotition

So now there’s 2 identical slayers constantly fighting each other for hours in comments
WishIwasChico replaced Amnesia.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and chosen-one
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
IMG 5594

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @BigJimsWornOutTires @FunkyFlamingo @Lone Wolf

I also theorise @WishIwasChico was supposed to replace @the BULL

When the BULL left claiming he would never come back that’s exactly when @WishIwasChico started to post more of these brag threads innit but there was an error in the matrix and the BULL came back

If u pay attention they both are the same bragging all day about slaying

They are so similar in fact they hate each other and are in constant competitiotition

So now there’s 2 identical slayers constantly fighting each other for hours in comments
Nah iwishiwaschico is a faceless larper unlike bull whos not a larper and shows his face

Nah iwishiwaschico is a faceless larper unlike bull whos not a larper and shows his face
I saw his face tho so Ik he’s legit I was one of the ppl who ran him on tinder to give him credibility in the first place

That’s the difference between the 2 one is very open with his face and the other hides it tho other than that they are identical

I saw his face tho so Ik he’s legit I was one of the ppl who ran him on tinder to give him credibility in the first place

That’s the difference between the 2 one is very open with his face and the other hides it tho other than that they are identical
What he look like

What he look like
Well I can’t just post him but u can ask him for face pic he got a lot of matches on my tinder experiment more than my chadfishes

Even rn I’m running a obscure latno pretty boy and he isn’t doing as well as @WishIwasChico

FBD066CE F650 4B9B 94BD 5844DE36FF01
3FB85BEA 93B1 4278 BEAA 44E3DE5BD4DB

Like this guys extremely obscure especially in Germany so no way girls know it’s a catfish yet he gets 35 likes and 20 matches in 3 days

Meanwhile @WishIwasChico was getting 70 in a day it’s literally mind blowing shit

All my catfishes so far avarage in this range he was the only one who surpassed

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, WishIwasChico, Zonar and 1 other person
Well I can’t just post him but u can ask him for face pic he got a lot of matches on my tinder experiment more than my chadfishes

Even rn I’m running a obscure latno pretty boy and he isn’t doing as well as @WishIwasChico

View attachment 2563638View attachment 2563639

Like this guys extremely obscure especially in Germany so no way girls know it’s a catfish yet he gets 35 likes and 20 matches in 3 days

Meanwhile @WishIwasChico was getting 70 in a day it’s literally mind blowing shit
Tales

I thought they were joking when I first started to lurk but I guess they were right when they said “ nobody leaves this place”. Only small percentage can leave and never come back ig.
gotta be chadlite to leavf

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

too amerindian looking for mass appeal

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nigga I used to post the threads proving it

There was no reason for me to suck his dick too since he used to make fun of me and my slays every day

Untill I finally asked him if he was so hot he’d let me see in tinder and he was actually the only incel here who talks shit actually mogs

He’s like the Connor McGregor of incels

I’m not gonna lie and say he got no matches just cause I had beef with him as soon as I started seeing those likes I knew he wasn’t larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Nick.Harte
Someday WishIwasChico is gonna disappear, prolly when he LTRs one of these tinder bimbos lol. And then someone is gonna take his throne and brag the same way

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
too amerindian looking for mass appeal
Yeah but even my white chads get that avarage

Idk why but only wishiwaschico got more than that in a day

Every experiment I run is like that about 30 a day max

Meanwhile he is 60-70 a day literally double

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

There was no reason for me to suck his dick too since he used to make fun of me and my slays every day

Untill I finally asked him if he was so hot he’d let me see in tinder and he was actually the only incel here who talks shit actually mogs

I’m not gonna lie and say he got no matches just cause I had beef with him as soon as I started seeing those likes I knew he wasn’t larping
Tales

Yeah but even my white chads get that avarage

Idk why but only wishiwaschico got more than that in a day

Every experiment I run is like that about 30 a day max

Meanwhile he is 60-70 a day literally double
could it be that foids are too insecure?
Again, that chadfish on Twitter got insane results

Someday WishIwasChico is gonna disappear, prolly when he LTRs one of these tinder bimbos lol. And then someone is gonna take his throne and brag the same way
only thing keeping him back is that he’s extremely autistic

But in all reality I literally can’t explain his appeal when he sent me his pics to run him on tinder I was hoping he’d fail as I had beef with him and also we all know most users who claim to be this and that are always subhuman

But as soon as I made his tinder likes started coming and I ended up with more likes than I ever had with any other catfish I’ve made

Elo

Conor Mcgregor of incels 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
could it be that foids are too insecure?
Again, that chadfish on Twitter got insane results
I don’t think any girl would swipe left on Chad because she thinks he wouldn’t want her

Especially since in the eyes of women tinder is 99% subhumans so they spend hours only swiping left on everyone when a real chad comes no way she’s gonna waste that opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don’t think any girl would swipe left on Chad because she thinks he wouldn’t want her

Especially since in the eyes of women tinder is 99% subhumans so they spend hours only swiping left on everyone when a real chad comes no way she’s gonna waste that opportunity
so it's their hypergamy.

Wdym it was the same elo

I made several catfishes before him and they all got this result

Prior to him I was running a chadfish that also got that and he surpassed the guy

He has appeal and as autists we have a really hard time understanding how a relatively normal cutish guy can slay more than the lean psl god with a 3 meter long ramus, but I think women prefer this more natural looking guy

It is confirmed that women prefer familiar faces and wishiwaschico has that he’s not some perfect looking semetrical chad

Even tho women will call these guys hot they aren’t necessarily sexually attracted to them Only in an eye candy sort of way

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Wdym it was the same elo

I made several catfishes before him and they all got this result

Prior to him I was running a chadfish that also got that and he surpassed the guy

He has appeal and as autists we have a really hard time understanding how a relatively normal cutish guy can slay more than the lean psl god with a 3 meter long ramus, but I think women prefer this more natural looking guy

It is confirmed that women prefer familiar faces and wishiwaschico has that he’s not some perfect looking semetrical chad

Even tho women will call these guys hot they aren’t necessarily sexually attracted to them Only in an eye candy sort of way
Only people who slay in Germany are Ethnics like Turks and Iraqis, and maybe some Mulattos, add something in the bio, maybe the Brazilian flag or something for exotic halo and run it again, add his height as well like 6'3 6'2

Wtf? This chad looking guy only got 35 likes and it was in 3 days? Damn

• +1
Only people who slay in Germany are Ethnics like Turks and Iraqis, and maybe some Mulattos, add something in the bio, maybe the Brazilian flag or something for exotic halo and run it again, add his height as well like 6'3 6'2
Blud never stepped foot in Germany and acts like he knows exactly what’s up because of some random autists threads

I ran the experiment if ethnics really slayed more my current experiment would have more likes than him but no he got more likes

It’s not like I wanted him too I’m just telling the truth I saw with my own eyes since I ran him 2 times and both those times he did exactly the same

• JFL
Blud never stepped foot in Germany and acts like he knows exactly what’s up because of some random autists threads

I ran the experiment if ethnics really slayed more my current experiment would have more likes than him but no he got more likes

It’s not like I wanted him too I’m just telling the truth I saw with my own eyes since I ran him 2 times and both those times he did exactly the same
Try running an ethnic(turkish, Iranian or sum shit) with white passing pheno, I wanna see how that does

• +1
Wtf? This chad looking guy only got 35 likes and it was in 3 days? Damn
I did match most his likes but even then it’s probably a bit more than 20 matches

I really don’t know what it is tbh users cope with elo but then I make
wishiwaschico and he gets 70 likes a day

Users also cope with muh this guys giga famous then I use 20 other obscure chads and it’s the same

The guy I used now isn’t even known by the autists here so I don’t think women know him in my region in Germany

Try running an ethnic(turkish, Iranian or sum shit) with white passing pheno, I wanna see how that does
The reason ethnics do well here is due to most Germans being so autistic they don’t even want sex

I literally saw my classmate a 18 yo htb approach a random German guy to ask him for cigarettes

Motherfucker walked away before she could even ask the question

These guys are beyond saving so ofc the nt hyper social talks to everyone ethnic is gonna be attractive to women

But the German chads are starting to become as confident as these ethnics and they slay even more

• JFL
The reason ethnics do well here is due to most Germans being so autistic they don’t even want sex

I literally saw my classmate a 18 yo htb approach a random German guy to ask him for cigarettes

These guys are beyond saving so ofc the nt hyper social talks to everyone ethnic is gonna be attractive to women

But the German chads are starting to become as confident as these ethnics and they slay even more
Because the German chads have ethnic friends, that's why. The Germans without ethnic friends become non-NT

• +1

How old was the German nigga that walked away??? Why'd he walk away wtf??? Just realized how retarded Germans are, if a HTB german girl approaches you and talks to you why would you walk away?? What would you rate that guy was he Chad or something?

• +1
Because the German chads have ethnic friends, that's why. The Germans without ethnic friends become non-NT
Yes the truth is most German chads walk around with ethnic friends while the autists stay alone and that’s most Germans

But nowadays there’s so many influences from other ethnicities basically every German is cool and nt so it’s basically the same ethnics don’t have higher smv in Germany

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Iasacrko

When @badge83 deleted I finally thought YES THE AUTIST 30 YO MAN POSTING HIS FACE HERE EVERY DAY WITH THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS IS GONE

Then @FunkyFlamingo shows up and is literally a clone of him with the same threads and inoscent response to criticism

Even tho @Manletmachine was always here he became 3x more depressed and started posting more since crestfallen left

That’s why I came to the conclusion this forums a loop and every user here will be replaced by a clone as soon as they leave

WE ARE IN A LIMBO
I hope I have a successor, and I hope they're much smarter than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Zonar and Iasacrko
How old was the German nigga that walked away??? Why'd he walk away wtf??? Just realized how retarded Germans are, if a HTB german girl approaches you and talks to you why would you walk away?? What would you rate that guy was he Chad or something?
He was probably 25 or smt this isn’t uncommon in Germany I also have a friend who doesn’t even wanna talk to the women since they annoy him

These guys are too autistic to get pussy meanwhile the avarage ethnic guy gives these women attention

I remember when I came to Germany some girl sat by me and said she didn’t like German guys cause they were cold and didn’t like to talk

As an ethnic here especially with these young 16-25 yo girls all they want is this excitement most Germans can’t give them if it’s an autist

• JFL
This reminds me

I need to make a new British slags thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Iasacrko and sportsmogger
He was probably 25 or smt this isn’t uncommon in Germany I also have a friend who doesn’t even wanna talk to the women since they annoy him

These guys are too autistic to get pussy meanwhile the avarage ethnic guy gives these women attention

I remember when I came to Germany some girl sat by me and said she didn’t like German guys cause they were cold and didn’t like to talk

As an ethnic here especially with these young 16-25 yo girls all they want is this excitement most Germans can’t give them if it’s an autist
What if you're non-nt ethnic in germany

Screenshot 20231121 131130 Gallery

Last edited:

WE ARE IN A LIMBO
We can never escape our fate. Until the day you die you are here whether you leave or not.

I did match most his likes but even then it’s probably a bit more than 20 matches

I really don’t know what it is tbh users cope with elo but then I make
wishiwaschico and he gets 70 likes a day

Users also cope with muh this guys giga famous then I use 20 other obscure chads and it’s the same

The guy I used now isn’t even known by the autists here so I don’t think women know him in my region in Germany
I had the same experience. I ran wishiwaschico and got 100+ likes in 24 hours. Got about 20 matches (I didn't even try match the likes) and most of them were stacylites and htb. Then I ran a legit Chadlite/Chad and he struggled. I'm so confused as to why he do so much better than actual chads

• +1
What if you're non-nt ethnic in germany
i am a bit like that

I’ve lost many opportunities with women because when a girl sees me I think she assumes I’m a extroverted ethnic or something so she comes up and starts asking questions but my autism is too strong even tho not quite as bad as Germans

But I have heard on 2 instances one a random girl sat down asked me a couple of questions then out of nowhere started talking about how she dislikes German guys and they’re cold etc

Basically they’re so autistic they don’t show interest in anything

• +1
i am a bit like that

I’ve lost many opportunities with women because when a girl sees me I think she assumes I’m a extroverted ethnic or something so she comes up and starts asking questions but my autism is too strong even tho not quite as bad as Germans

But I have heard on 2 instances one a random girl sat down asked me a couple of questions then out of nowhere started talking about how she dislikes German guys and they’re cold etc

Basically they’re so autistic they don’t show interest in anything
Same, I usually sit alone at school on my phone doing something and some random girls like to come up to me and sit next to me, they'll talk and try to rope me into their convo but i answer with 1-2 word replies like an autist and they leave due to me being dry as fuck, I need to be more NT but for that to happen I need to get comfortable.

One girl legit asked "Why are you sitting alone?" And I replied like an autist and said "No"

And she was like "What do you mean, you're clearly sitting alone"

Then I just stared at my phone and ignored her 😢

@lsarcko you are a subhuman, you are very and very ugly subhuman negro!

One girl legit asked "Why are you sitting alone?" And I replied like an autist and said "No"

And she was like "What do you mean, you're clearly sitting alone"

Then I just stared at my phone and ignored her 😢
You should say "because i wait for a beautifull woman like you to sit with me"

• JFL
Anyway @lsarcko you are me dog you fucking faggot

WE ARE IN A LIMBO
Shut up bitch you are also one of them no denying it

Btw who was my clone

YOUU FUCKINGG FAGGOTT MANN YOU FUCKING FUCKERR

Shut up bitch you are also one of them no denying it

Btw who was my clone
I don’t really know ur personality ur pretty just ur avarage charisma free user to me but

This guy
YOUU FUCKINGG FAGGOTT MANN YOU FUCKING FUCKERR
hes basically been reborn here multiple times

Just the avarage radical @Iasacrko hater who will inevitably evolve to be neutral towards me like @Reformed @diwkitffbw etc

These are the 2 I remember off name but there used to be a bunch of these and there will be a lot more

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, iam good boy and DR. NICKGA