this forum turns into reddit when i post a pic of myself

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
most responses are like "get a haircut bro", "just smile bro", "just wear better clothes bro" :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shosuke25, BigLooks22, Ricky212 and 10 others
Yeah with 3 pages minimum too

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Users on here say I am ugly without any form or room for improvement. So idk what to do man

• So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress
  • +1
Reactions: shosuke25, piec and flippasav
Users on here say I am ugly without any form or room for improvement. So idk what to do man
anything sub 5psl is the same

someone link thread

Because you aren’t sub 3psl. Sub 3psl man won’t even get the opportunity to go on a date

Because you aren’t sub 3psl. Sub 3psl man won’t even get the opportunity to go on a date
"date" that doesnt lead to sex isnt a date. its exploitment

retarded ass nigga, how the fuck you get 5000 posts in one month 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

your personality unironically the thing holding you back in this case, i would never let my hypothetical daughter date your non-NT self you might shoot up our house

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Just be confident bro 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
your personality unironically the thing holding you back in this case, i would never let my hypothetical daughter date your non-NT self you might shoot up our house
my oneitis loved my personality

• JFL
Reactions: piec
fakecel I want to look like you
and i want to look like the tyrone that is ravaging my oneitis while she is sniffi coke of her lesbian friend's craphole

• JFL
Reactions: nigtard
Whenever I post a rating thread it’s just 3 pages of people calling me uncanny without an actual reason why I do.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid