This Forums greatest delusion: Chad

The biggest delusion that people on this forum have is that girls just throw their pussy at chad and will fuck him without ever speaking to him

You have to be autistic if you think this is the case. This is literally like an urban legend.

Chad has consistent positive feedback loops, yes, and so that makes him more confident, but girls dont just go up to him and say “mur are u tryna fuck”

The most forward girls will compliment him pretty blatantly because they find him attractive, or they will ask him to come with them somewhere (just those 2) and then still chad has to use his PERSONALITY or at least be able to talk well enough to secure the slay

But most girls will just give chad iois, maybe playing with their hair, or alot of touching, which still requires some form of making a move by chad to convert on

Some girls may even give choosing signals simply with a look across the room for half a second, and then Chad has to act on it and talk to the girl before making a move

Im sure alot of you will have achieved IOIs at some point, but were too high inhib to go and speak, or held conversations too autistically to convert

Chad is just better at speaking, and maybe thats down to positive feedback loops making him more confident and lower inhib but its still not given to him on a plate like some of you delusional mfs think.

Dnr dance

So ultimately its due to being high inhib, low self esteem, and non NT that its “more work”

Its not actually “more work” from an outside perspective its just more difficult when you are high inhib and low self esteem
You can be giga low inhib, giga high esteem and hyper NT, it won't make any change if a foid is not atttacted to you.

Think about it, if you talked with a beautiful foid and she was very nervous, talks about some "non nt" topics, and she leans in for a kiss, would you still kiss her. Ofc you would, you see a beautiful face and your body wants to breed, it's the same way for men.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Latinolooksmaxxer and Kamui
I don't think that you understand that the whole conversation is basically dictated by the foid. I as a ltn-mtn had situations where conversation was going great, lot of flirting, everything was flowing and I like Rizzler the Rizz Master, and then I had completely frustrating and boring conversation which afterwards made feel like an autist who will never be able to get with a foid. And then I realized that everything was completely dependent on a foid, the quality of conversation is entirely decide by her levels of reciprocity and engagement which, again, is based on attracted she is to your looks.

Chad can literally say anything and the foid will fuck her, I've witnessed several times a guy telling a foid straight up to just fuck and she agreed.

But in 2023. a big number of foids are brainwashed by social media and have inflated ego so they still might make Chad jestermaxx for some time before giving up their pussies, but in past in Nature, where there is no man made language, a Chad would just straight walk up to a foid and fuck because the only attraction that exists naturally, biologically is to looks.
You can obviously ask a foid to fuck AFTER speaking to them for some time and you know that they’re attracted (if youre low inhib enough)

Foids dictate the conversation when you give them the power to, it can go the other way round in other situations.

For example if youre being really aspie and unable to talk it probably sounds to the girl like you dont want to talk to them and thus you control the conversation.

You control the direction of the conversation

Either party can decide to kill off the conversation if they dont find the other attractive

Its not all in the hands of the woman, you just give them that power by putting them on a pedestal

You can be giga low inhib, giga high esteem and hyper NT, it won't make any change if a foid is not atttacted to you.

Think about it, if you talked with a beautiful foid and she was very nervous, talks about some "non nt" topics, and she leans in for a kiss, would you still kiss her. Ofc you would, you see a beautiful face and your body wants to breed, it's the same way for men.
Yes hence why this post is about after you get iois and not the number of girls you can get or how wide spread appeal you have

Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Ryan and Kamui

Yes ive already spoken about this, if you find eachother attractive, there doesn’t ACTUALLY need to be any transactional talking because both of you have already decided that you find the other attractive

Its just a failsafe incase you misread the foid and she didn’t actually give IOIs so you dont catch a SA case

Point is, once you know the other finds you attractive, there should be no issue with slaying/kissing or similar

The issue is that high inhib normies mess up here and make boring or stupid convo which turns the girl off

I don't think that you understand that the whole conversation is basically dictated by the foid. I as a ltn-mtn had situations where conversation was going great, lot of flirting, everything was flowing and I like Rizzler the Rizz Master, and then I had completely frustrating and boring conversation which afterwards made feel like an autist who will never be able to get with a foid. And then I realized that everything was completely dependent on a foid, the quality of conversation is entirely decide by her levels of reciprocity and engagement which, again, is based on attracted she is to your looks.

Chad can literally say anything and the foid will fuck her, I've witnessed several times a guy telling a foid straight up to just fuck and she agreed.

But in 2023. a big number of foids are brainwashed by social media and have inflated ego so they still might make Chad jestermaxx for some time before giving up their pussies, but in past in Nature, where there is no man made language, a Chad would just straight walk up to a foid and fuck because the only attraction that exists naturally, biologically is to looks.
I agree guys keep saying the control the conversation, you don't control shait . It depends on how much the women is sexually attracted to you and interest, it has nothing to wiht what your saying or doing in 98 percent of cases. The other 2 percent is if you do some insane shit to turn her off. If she wants to fuck and finds you attractive conversation flows fine and smooth.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I agree guys keep saying the control the conversation, you don't control shait . It depends on how much the women is sexually attracted to you and interest, it has nothing to wiht what your saying or doing in 98 percent of cases. The other 2 percent is if you do some insane shit to turn her off. If she wants to fuck and finds you attractive conversation flows fine and smooth.
Once you get IOIs the convo is in both peoples hands, and can only be fumbled by turning her off

That is where many fail

Once you get IOIs the convo is in both peoples hands, and can only be fumbled by turning her off

That is where many fail
once its established she wants to fuck less talking and more stepping towards having SEX. At least if you fuck things up after sex she can say at least the sex was good ill give him a few more chances or see where this goes.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
once its established she wants to fuck less talking and more stepping towards having SEX. At least if you fuck things up after sex she can say at least the sex was good ill give him a few more chances or see where this goes.
Yea

another day another blackpill denialist cope

chad rams icicles made from his faecal matter directly into stacey's holes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and IBlamePhaggots
The biggest delusion that people on this forum have is that girls just throw their pussy at chad and will fuck him without ever speaking to him

You have to be autistic if you think this is the case. This is literally like an urban legend.

Chad has consistent positive feedback loops, yes, and so that makes him more confident, but girls dont just go up to him and say “mur are u tryna fuck”

The most forward girls will compliment him pretty blatantly because they find him attractive, or they will ask him to come with them somewhere (just those 2) and then still chad has to use his PERSONALITY or at least be able to talk well enough to secure the slay

But most girls will just give chad iois, maybe playing with their hair, or alot of touching, which still requires some form of making a move by chad to convert on

Some girls may even give choosing signals simply with a look across the room for half a second, and then Chad has to act on it and talk to the girl before making a move

Im sure alot of you will have achieved IOIs at some point, but were too high inhib to go and speak, or held conversations too autistically to convert, or possibly too low self esteem and believed it was a joke or unserious.

Chad is just better at speaking, and maybe thats down to positive feedback loops making him more confident and lower inhib but its still not given to him on a plate like some of you delusional mfs think.
Meanwhile:
B7B61DB8 4382 4720 A994 64490C55AFF3

A3D3914E 3149 4ADA 9124 05B23988E23C

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Im sure alot of you will have achieved IOIs at some point, but were too high inhib to go and speak, or held conversations too autistically to convert, or possibly too low self esteem and believed it was a joke or unserious.

Chad is just better at speaking, and maybe thats down to positive feedback loops making him more confident and lower inhib but it’s still not given to him on a plate like some of you delusional mfs think.
larping Jew retarded thread

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith
It depends bro

A lot of girls aren't like this, but a lot are

Even me, a 5'9 high HTN/low Chadlite have had girls throw themselves at me within 5 mins of meeting

Do you have any Chad friends, I mean real Chad friends. You'd be astonished at how they're treated

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Latinolooksmaxxer and Kamui
she just wants to secure chads semen. that is her only purpose. to breed. personality is conceptual. nature is absolute. kys for this retarded thread.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and IBlamePhaggots
I remember you complaining about it like 3 weeks ago
I have mood swings but I don’t struggle you will see slaying threads in a few days when I can actually meet these girls as rn I can’t due to shitty work life etc

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
It depends bro

Even me, a 5'9 high HTN/low Chadlite have had girls throw themselves at me within 5 mins of meeting

Do you have any Chad friends, I mean real Chad friends. You'd be astonished at how they're treated

Yeah but there needs to be more context on how much they spoke and what about

If she literally sent those out of nowhere then thats crazy but they most likely spoke before hand and he turned her on

Chinko lachgookian is incel
1756702 PicsArt 05 10 125549 1
1756704 PicsArt 05 10 125510 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, lilith, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah but there needs to be more context on how much they spoke and what about

If she literally sent those out of nowhere then thats crazy but they most likely spoke before hand and he turned her on
So basically we entered the venue, and within 20 seconds (we hadn't even made our way to the table yet), she approached him and gave him her number, she told him he looked incredible and was saying shit like "You promise me you'll text me back"

We hadn't even ordered a drink yet

He texted her and went over to fuck her. He only fucked her once

She kept texting him to come round multiple times to fuck her but he'd rather rot in the house playing skyrim with me jfl

3 years later, bearing in mind he hasn't spoken to her at all since, she sends him those pics and a vid of her squirting on the floor

This shit happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, lilith, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
So basically we entered the venue, and within 20 seconds (we hadn't even made our way to the table yet), she approached him and gave him her number, she told him he looked incredible and was saying shit like "You promise me you'll text me back"

We hadn't even ordered a drink yet

He texted her and went over to fuck her. He only fucked her once

She kept texting him to come round multiple times to fuck her but he'd rather rot in the house playing skyrim with me jfl

3 years later, bearing in mind he hasn't spoken to her at all since, she sends him those pics and a vid of her squirting on the floor

This shit happens

Fair enough, pretty crazy

But extremely rare for a girl to be that forward and low inhib

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui and forevergymcelling
Fair enough, pretty crazy

But extremely rare for a girl to be that forward and low inhib
Legit, you have to be a high sex appeal Chadlite at the very minimum

Most guys will never experience anything close to that

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and IBlamePhaggots
It depends bro

Legit Chads are worshipped by foids as Gods

Knowing I will never have this fuels my hatred even more
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Legit Chads are worshipped by foids as Gods

Knowing I will never have this fuels my hatred even more
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
This is delusion, its very rare, literally any chad can admit this

Fucking a girl when she's into you is easy as fuck. When you're Chad way more girls are into you.

You've obviously never experienced this. And I'm not saying that as a diss.

It’s extremely easy indeed. You literally don’t have to do anything. That’s what I didn’t understand as a sub-human teen. How do they do it? Where did they learn it? Well, that’s the thing, they don’t need to do anything at all.

Experienced it for the first time when I ascended from sub-human to LTN. It has always been EXTREMELY easy to fuck the girls that were into me, and literally impossible when it seemed “difficult”. To the point I learned not to bother. Now I have way less first dates, but when I do I know I’ll fuck.

u clearly never got thirst dms from a foid

Theyre more of a social media thing, im talking about IRL
yea because male and female have different dynamics
chads life is still 10x better than stacys life