THIS GIRL WANTS ME TO EAT SUGAR!

H

hytt

Master
It has already being 30 days for me without ingesting any sort of sugar .
I have been eating the same shit every single day and it has been good so far but now this girl I'm going to hang out with wants me to eat ice cream and I don't know what to do

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
i bet you consume carbs

I have been eating the same shit every single day and it has been good so far but now this girl I'm going to hang out with wants me to eat ice cream and I don't know what to do
not ingesting any sort of sugar is almost impossible. you lied. fawk you

Food isn't just calories and macronutrientes. Food is also memories and leisure. I say you eat the ice cream with her, just like you would eat a cake baked by you grandma. Enjoy your life, you only have one brother. (just make sure to not over do it)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Luh?nn?, Never Get Up and 1 other person
make some healthy ice cream with raw milk and raw honey. Its not bad for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, SoundnVision and John Cracovizk
not ingesting any sort of sugar is almost impossible. you lied. fawk you
I don't nigger. The only sugar I ingest is the natural sugar of healthy foods, I never eat anything processed or with added sugar. I also take 4 pills of Spirulina per day.

@John Cracovizk i dont know why your laughing im serios

I don't nigger. The only sugar I ingest is the natural sugar of healthy foods, I never eat anything processed or with added sugar. I also take 4 pills of Spirulina per day.
good foryou, can you suck my dick tho?

Fuck her in the ass with some sugar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arterials, hytt and John Cracovizk
Food isn't just calories and macronutrientes. Food is also memories and leisure. I say you eat the ice cream with her, just like you would eat a cake baked by you grandma. Enjoy your life, you only have one brother. (just make sure to not over do it)
I think I will, thanks for the advice man

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and HTN_Mentalcel
How tf is it possible to consume no sugar (assuming you’re talking about added sugar) what foods do you eat?

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Before you say anything, there are people on this forum who haven't touched a woman since their mother dropped them. No one cares about 1 ml of water, go fuck that girl

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Just say no

Tell her your lactose and you’ll shit instantly, I’m lactose and it gets me out of getting girls food so many times

Congrats on being sugar free for the past 30 days. If YOU want to eat ice cream, go ahead and eat a small cup of it. Else, make some excuse about being intolerant to sugar or dairy. No matter what you do, don't making eating sugary foods a habit. It's terrible for your skin.

Post the girl and I’ll tell you if it’s worth it to eat the sugar or not

Ignore her don’t let these women destroy you

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
make some healthy ice cream with raw milk and raw honey. Its not bad for you
ice cream is an insane looksmax food because of how anti stress it is, especially for the liver if homemade yet retards still laugh at the ice cream pill. jew propaganda fried their brain