• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and sub5c3l
tell him to get a haircut he should be fine after that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, TheParkinSon, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Tell him that it’s over
I cant, hes so sweet and was literally at the point of crying when he told me about his supreme gentleman ahh virgin life

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, silencio and sub5c3l
100% eyebrows, beard and hairmaxxing

22 so bonemass isnt really growable that much tbh
His life’s destined for cuckoldry and pain. He’ll never truly be happy. He’s too ugly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, mvp2v1, silencio and 2 others
His life’s destined for cuckoldry and pain. He’ll never truly be happy. He’s too ugly.
Why did i start laughing, this isnt nothing to laugh abt jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: sushii, F36, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
You should fuckijg kill yourself then. Lol at being here at 13. It’s ogre for you faggot
Already brainrotted from yall niggas jfl😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Allornothing and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and sub5c3l
I already promised him abt all the shit that will happen to save him from ropemaxxing yesterday w this pic, is NOT happening here jfl

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn’t mean shit. You haven’t got the face. You’re a normie destined for cuckoldry just accept it.
Nah bro, im fucking 13 and still got extreme fucking potential, htn potential if i go through puberty well

are you one of them cumskins who makes save europe tiktoks while looking like this :lul:
*guys not cumskins. I am sorry for this. I should be better than this

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Leanmax, let his hair grow, shave the beard and stache;

Then, Obo, genio and lefort 3 and should be mtn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
are you one of them cumskins who makes save europe tiktoks while looking like this :lul:
They all need to take a shower tbh, its disgusting to be suffocating in all this hatred around you tbh

• Love it
What the hell man lmao😂😂
You look good tho. mtn with htn potential just got to fix the acne
They all need to take a shower tbh, its disgusting to be suffocating in all this hatred around you tbh
Fr bro. I get it if you dont like immigrants but to spend your whole time setting people up for something one guy did is crazy. They see one black guy raping someone and instantly say TND etc

• +1
You look good tho. mtn with htn potential just got to fix the acne

Fr bro. I get it if you dont like immigrants but to spend your whole time setting people up for something one guy did is crazy. They see one black guy raping someone and instantly say TND etc
Thank you man, and w🙏🏻

• +1
  • JFL
you're lying to yourself
Yeah ik jfl, i got high mtn potential tho you gotta agree, but like im 13 man, look at the other 13 year olds

Yeah ik jfl, i got high mtn potential tho you gotta agree, but like im 13 man, look at the other 13 year olds
I tought you was 15/16 or something but 13 is crazy. You def got higher than high mtn potential. When I was 13 and most other kids we looked like this
Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys
. Youre bones etc still havent grown completely. You have gotten acne really early tho. I am 17 and just started to get acne and you already got it at 13. Try to visit a dermatologist so they wont become scars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and majesticincel
I tought you was 15/16 or something but 13 is crazy. You def got higher than high mtn potential. When I was 13 and most other kids we looked like this
Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys
. Youre bones etc still havent grown completely. You have gotten acne really early tho. I am 17 and just started to get acne and you already got it at 13. Try to visit a dermatologist so they wont become scars
Bro youre the kindest person ive met here, this place needs more ppl like you, this feels so unreal on this site😭🙏🏻❤️

Yall i need advice that doesnt require thousands of fucking dollars worth of surgery, i js need him to get like a solid ltn

Bump, i need yall to give him advice, hes gonna fucking ropemaxx and i mean it😭🙏🏻

Not cool to post his pic here without his consent

Anyways brutally over

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Nah bro, im fucking 13 and still got extreme fucking potential, htn potential if i go through puberty well
Puberty doesn't change the face sorry.

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and GunDevilHybrid