This guy is a looksmaxxer's biggest fear (The Looksmaxxing Channel)

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates

I'm not gonna hate on this guy, I feel really fucking bad for him. But with his base he should have never started such a journey.
So much pain and awful surgeries for nothing, just for complications on top of complications.

If you have that much money in the first place just live your life with video games and other copes, get some male buddies or something. This world is brutal and cruel, not everyone can ascend.

There is no reason to cause yourself unnecessary suffering, we already live in a horrible world where people die from horrible diseases everyday, just try your best to be happy even if you don't have things others do.

I am a fan of surgerymaxxing, but only if you have a good base and want to fix a failo.
This guy is also fat and got these many useless surgeries, didn't even try to gymmaxx. I don't understand him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE, mvp2v1, niqfan625 and 5 others
Cant even feel bad for him tbh. He caused this.

No one is born with such subhuman genetics unless they spemd their entire lives sitting in a chair eating goyslop throughout their development.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, It'snotover, Pope Urban ll and 7 others

No one is born with such subhuman genetics unless they spemd their entire lives sitting in a chair eating goyslop throughout their development.
Many people are born with even worse genetics than him, a chad will still be a chad even if he sits all day in his chair.
But chad wouldn't do that since his superior genetics will make him want to pursue a sport or activity lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, ElTruecel, Deleted member 32196 and 5 others
I can't feel bad for someone who went to India for LL and then Turkey to correct the complications it caused. Especially considering he had the money for better options. I mean, how the fuck can you be deep into looksmaxxing and not stumble upon the many LL horror stories caused by people cheaping out on it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, NationalWarrior and 1 other person
IMG 6266

Should worship demons and make a deal with them to become chad.

I’m trying it out

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Framemogger69, datboijj and 1 other person

I'm not gonna hate on this guy, I feel really fucking bad for him. But with his base he should have never started such a journey.
So much pain and awful surgeries for nothing, just for complications on top of complications.

If you have that much money in the first place just live your life with video games and other copes, get some male buddies or something. This world is brutal and cruel, not everyone can ascend.

There is no reason to cause yourself unnecessary suffering, we already live in a horrible world where people die from horrible diseases everyday, just try your best to be happy even if you don't have things others do.

I am a fan of surgerymaxxing, but only if you have a good base and want to fix a failo.
This guy is also fat and got these many useless surgeries, didn't even try to gymmaxx. I don't understand him.

He should've at least tried to leanmaxx before surgerymaxxing
Honestly over for him anyways but he didn't even try kek

I can't feel bad for someone who went to India for LL and then Turkey to correct the complications it caused. Especially considering he had the money for better options. I mean, how the fuck can you be deep into looksmaxxing and not stumble upon the many LL horror stories caused by people cheaping out on it?

I'm genuinley curious but how are his results so shit @RealSurgerymax this guys before and after is by the far results i've ever seen why is this guys results so bad his base isn't to be a chad but with surgery he went from ltn to ltn most times surgery gets you ltn to mtn and sometimes to htn

I'm genuinley curious but how are his results so shit @RealSurgerymax this guys before and after is by the far results i've ever seen why is this guys results so bad his base isn't to be a chad but with surgery he went from ltn to ltn most times surgery gets you ltn to mtn and sometimes to htn
Low IQ probably, or impatience. Maybe both. He realized he's ugly, it caused him severe dysmorphia and a sense of "I have to become chad asap I can't take this anymore", and that made him rush headlong into surgeries without doing any research or taking any precautions. There's a wealth of knowledge available here and in other places to help guide you through the complicated journey of hardmaxxing, it seems he didn't read up on anything. Low IQ+low inhib is a dangerous combination. Can you send me a link to the before and after of @RealSurgerymax?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

If you're a 3/10 because of your base and not your weight or one terrible flaw that can be fixed or lessened, you are in no business to be doing ANY sort of looksmaxxing. Soft, hard, gym, ANY...

Just find the hottest hookers that are ok with you banging them despite your ugly face and head over to Incels.Is and complain about how easier women have it. Or don't even do that. I wouldn;'t recommend doing that. Just venture into other meaningful things in life.

This goes for any genuinely legitimately ugly man watching. Looksmaxxing is for guys between 4-6/10 in looks. Low to High tier normies and Chadlite 7s if they are that non-neurotypical. I am sorry, but that is the ultimate truth. I hate to break it to you.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and the MOUSE
poor guy. Retards here criticizing him normally have the same faith in the end.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and mogstars
Low IQ probably. Or maybe impatience caused by realizing he's ugly, which caused him a severe crisis that made him rush headlong into surgeries without doing any research or taking any precautions. There's a wealth of knowledge available here and in other places to help guide you through the complicated journey of hardmaxxing, it seems he didn't read up on anything. Low IQ+low inhib is a dangerous combination. Can you send me a link to the before and after of @RealSurgerymax?

In terms of shit traits from the frount he seems to be very high body fat and his buccals are thick as fuck so he lacks hallow cheeks his eyes are borderline subhuman 1 of the worst i've ever seen on an white guy it literally is worse than your average curry that really is what rapes his looks to another dimension that is subhuman tier eyes

View attachment 2547356View attachment 1699797189725.webp

This case is fucking brutal

Wtf are you talking about, like the dude consciously knew he was gonna end up looking like shit and did everything on purpose, are you retarded or something?

Ofc some peoples are born utter subhumans, some others are fucked by their environment. Either way, they can't do shit.

when is he doing bimax and using a wig

Someone tell this guy to flat out kill himself. Why would you hardmaxx without gymcelling and softmaxxing first. At most he could ascend to a 4 and even then that would be death tier

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Classic wojack

Surgerymaxxing is a meme, all "forum chads" are natty or barely did shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Brutal. I hate nature.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
It baffles me looksmaxxers will undergo major surgeries before simply getting to a reasonable body fat %, it's like the most low hanging fruit.

Dudes a dumbass but mirin the courage to post it online

more evidence that surgery is dumb as hell, geneticsmaxx asap and live your life

• +1

Epigenetics is giga cope

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Surgerymaxxing is a meme, all "forum chads" are natty or barely did shit
They had a good base in the first place. Surgery won’t fix long midface, shitty ratios, lack of bones, etc

• +1