this guy mogs me to the bone deep down liver upside down and back.

Enlil

Enlil

murder

guys im being serious here. no female want subhuman like me. what do?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Hams me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and 1 other person
Body transplant

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Deleted member 1973
eggs me

• +1
Rope

• +1
My condolences OP

• +1
reincarnoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
thanks king. i nowadays cope by bullying females online. makes me bit okay
Why don’t you hit the gym like crazy and actually lose weight instead of rotting on this forum

Post on reddit plastic surgery for advice! They won't sugarcoat anything or lie to your face and tell you are handsome. No, they won't do that there.

Those predator eyes tho

Post on reddit plastic surgery for advice! They won't sugarcoat anything or lie to your face and tell you are handsome. No, they won't do that there.
reddit is for cucks
Why don’t you hit the gym like crazy and actually lose weight instead of rotting on this forum
pointless. ill die alone tbh. idc much about almost anything at this point
reddit is for cucks

reddit is for cucks

reddit is for cucks

That’s a horrible mentality man. You should really consider losing weight. What’s Holding you back?

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
Go back and pick a different sperm cell
On a serious note, you can always surgerymaxx, and leanmaxx! You just gotta have the drive to improve, then you can slowly climb the mountain.

That’s a horrible mentality man. You should really consider losing weight. What’s Holding you back?
100 kg
Go back and pick a different sperm cell
On a serious note, you can always surgerymaxx, and leanmaxx! You just gotta have the drive to improve, then you can slowly climb the mountain.
i cant surgerymaxx

Lean the fuck out and hit the gym,this will make you normie at least,than you can come here and ask what surgery you need.Even you know that you have to leanmax,or are you here just to seek sympathy?
Lean the fuck out and hit the gym,this will make you normie at least,than you can come here and ask what surgery you need.Even you know that you have to leanmax,or are you here just to seek sympathy

Lean the fuck out and hit the gym,this will make you normie at least,than you can come here and ask what surgery you need.Even you know that you have to leanmax,or are you here just to seek sympathy?
Lean the fuck out and hit the gym,this will make you normie at least,than you can come here and ask what surgery you need.Even you know that you have to leanmax,or are you here just to seek sympathy
didn't read bro. subhumans like me have no chance in this life, only rope is our final way

taban , eppley , lefort 99

Don't you have a Al Habibi milf obsessing over you?

Immediately begin the keto diet or simply a 5 day fast. You need to get started losing weight quickly and immediately

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Keto yes. 5 day fast? Fuck no.
No fuck you dude fasting is legit. I do 48 hour fasts like 3x a month for health and longevity and I am ultimately going to progress to 5 day fasts once a month. If you do that you will never get cancer, Alzheimer's, or heart disease

Just isismax bro.

Run rapefugee game bro

Is it you in the avi? lol

projection

yes bro. why laugh? what's funny
Idk i thought it was a morph
And ive seen another pic of you, a skinny dude with curly hair or something like that dont remember.

Last edited:
That's not him jfl he's a 5 psl twink