This guy really makes me wonder if looks are subjective as hell

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing

If I saw him in the gas station I would feel mogged, great frame and jock phenotype. I would rate HTN and move on with my life, but people here say he’s PSL God and rate Delon and Ramirez as HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
026D88DA 4E2D 492A 83CA BB1679FC6F99

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Same

He is very conventially unattractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and BrahminBoss
Ignore this place and ignore your opinion

What would women pick? Him or ramirez?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Ignore this place and ignore your opinion

What would women pick? Him or ramirez?
Why is rameriz so overrated here man, he’s ltn at best

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Zonar and BrahminBoss
HTN Bruh? What the fuck no he’s a standard chad lmfao literally looks like the stereotypical poster boy chad

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, shahid khan and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Zenis
HTN Bruh? What the fuck no he’s a standard chad lmfao literally looks like the stereotypical poster boy chad
Brutal subjectivity pill

hes the poster boy for ethnics here
Gandy is the best looking white man and yet whites will call signorino or maher as ideal Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and BrahminBoss
He doesn't look that good. I see guys like him all over the netherlands. you are correct with HTN rating.

It's just the lights in that video that makes him look very striking.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

If I saw him in the gas station I would feel mogged, great frame and jock phenotype. I would rate HTN and move on with my life, but people here say he’s PSL God and rate Delon and Ramirez as HTN.

How the fuck is that a htn thats a full class chad

He doesn't look that good. I see guys like him all over the netherlands. you are correct with HTN rating.

It's just the lights in that video that makes him look very striking.

If this is true then fucking hell every country needs what Netherlands has

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
He is polarizing ngl. He looks kinda like a lizard

he looks like a retarded elf htn even seems too much

• +1
he looks like a retarded elf htn even seems too much

I don't know where the fuck your living where this guy is htn I mean in the UK this guy is 90 percentile and I'm not making this up he has top tier chad traits

• JFL
I don't know where the fuck your living where this guy is htn I mean in the UK this guy is 90 percentile and I'm not making this up he has top tier chad traits
I felt the same about Pattinson tbh. At first I thought he was a foot faced Downie but then I changed my mind.

• +1
I felt the same about Pattinson tbh. At first I thought he was a foot faced Downie but then I changed my mind.
He looked insane as Cedric diggory

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

It's the fact that he has top tier bone structure that makes him attractive I mean maybe guys in the Netherlands really are all chads on average but in the UK that guy is a high tier chad

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's the fact that he has top tier bone structure that makes him attractive I mean maybe guys in the Netherlands really are all chads on average but in the UK that guy is a high tier chad
Yes but he has 0 zygos, giga pale skin, recessed under eyes, zygos and a crooked nose. In a few pics he does look homeless

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yes but he has 0 zygos, giga pale skin, recessed under eyes, zygos and a crooked nose. In a few pics he does look homeless

I meant the Trevor the guy in the original pic

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What 0 cortisol looks like

you are over-rating because of the lighting in the picture