This is a trannymaxxing forum

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
It's basically non-stop posting about how women have it so much better than men. Idk bro if you genuinely think that, you should consider playing for the winning team. If they're just handing out rewarding lives to women for nothing and there's no downsides, fuck man what are you doing as a cis man? Get with the program, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, incel194012940, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
OP rn:
0h1k7oei18u91.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, Swarthy Knight, Clown Show and 2 others
literally has nothing to do with the thread, but okay
You are implying foids don´t have it easier in life; if girlz have it easier turn into a girl then :soy::soy::soy:

You are implying foids don´t have it easier in life; if girlz have it easier turn into a girl then :soy::soy::soy:
I'm saying that if you believe so strongly that women have it easier, then you should transition. Why not?

You have a point. Ya foids generally have it easier on average overall, but the grass isn't much greener on the other side

You have a point. Ya foids generally have it easier on average overall, but the grass isn't much greener on the other side
It is actually. Much greener

As for OP's point I would just say you would need severe mental illness to even consider the idea of transitioning into the opposite gender much less actually being comfortable cutting off your dick and acting like a woman lmao

It is actually. Much greener
I know u already got an essay ready to talk about how much easier they have it. But can you really not mention ANY disadvantage that they have?
Probably gonna reply with some sarcastic shit but you know damn well u wouldn't want to live the life of a foid even if it would ascend you

I know u already got an essay ready to talk about how much easier they have it. But can you really not mention ANY disadvantage that they have?
Probably gonna reply with some sarcastic shit but you know damn well u wouldn't want to live the life of a foid even if it would ascend you
Sure they have disadvantages, female privileges largely outweigh them though. But I wouldn't say I would ever "want" to be a foid, regardless of the advantages it's just too much of a shallow existence for me to ever ponder