This is the average college slut in my country

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

-early 20s

-smoker

-alt

-single

wanna know why she is single? its cause she got like 10 chadlites/chads in rotation that she can hit up whenever she is horny and has aboslutely 0 reason to commit or put up with someone long term. this is the norm in my country for most girls between 18-25, i have seen it too many times and it has been happening for at least a decade.

I used to think my hs crush was a "bad" girl and the other ones were better. Turns out, they are all the same, they probably fuck the same guys as well. JFL at the dating scene here and jfl if you are psl 2 like i am. I didnt even bother with this hoe cuz i could tell even from the 5 seconds i spoke to her she would just use me as an emotional tampon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, romanstock, Skywalker and 28 others
Athens was a dump but ngl those girls were massive foggers. I really wish the Ottomans had forcefully converted you niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
18-32 or so but yeah this is every woman nowadays anywhere in Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, NZ, etc.

It becomes far less stressful when you check out of the dating and marriage charade altogether

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, autistic_tendencies, MagaPutinism and 4 others
18-32 or so but yeah this is every woman nowadays anywhere in Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, NZ, etc.
i know women who are 35 and still slut around. the cock carousel never ends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, klamus, Failedtruecel_ and 4 others
Athens was a dump but ngl those girls were massive foggers. I really wish the Ottomans had forcefully converted you niggas.
They're not pussy like the macedonians albanians and bosnians, who are barely religious too @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Shit like this puts me off LTRs. Like your gonna hoe around ages 16-25 and then when you are ready to settle down, you will choose me as you couldnt get Chad to commit. Id rather be incel

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Xangsane, aleksander and 10 others
i know women who are 35 and still slut around. the cock carousel never ends
Yeah women can have sex with “chads” quite literally at any age, they just can’t settle down with them past a certain point.

I hope these whores are happy living completely empty hedonistic lives and also as sperm receptacles. No harm done to me in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Xangsane, Primalsplit and 1 other person
brah I just realised this now. Im gonna slay like crazy in uni. Its nothing like the usa where its just blonde stacys. Its just nerd mtbs whites and ugly ethnics. No wonder people slay in college its must be so easy to gain confidence.

Shit like this puts me off LTRs. Like your gonna hoe around ages 16-25 and then when you are ready to settle down, you will choose me as you couldnt get Chad to commit. Id rather be incel
i know girls in their mid 30s still riding cock carousel

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and Canwefixit
I hope these whores are happy living completely empty hedonistic lives and also as sperm receptacles.
they never gona take my sperm....

just wear 3cm to shoe/ sock lifts 1.80 bro
Have you posted your face on here cuz I do wonder if you actually that ugly that u say you are

Miles and miles of dick

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Primalsplit, JL~ and 5 others
This is why JBmaxxing is key

This is why JBmaxxing is key
over if you didnt fuck at 14 tbh tbh. my hs crush was reulsed by me when she was jb though

They're not pussy like the macedonians albanians and bosnians, who are barely religious too @TsarTsar444
Thats because they were Orthodox Christians which had their own court and representation in Istanbul while Albanians were Catholics and were under the See in Rome and were violent constantly like rabid dogs when the Spanish and Italians would remove the leashes, so the Ottoman authorities tried alot to convert Albanians.

Bosnians tho, they were very weak Catholics because formerly they were part of a heretical church and forcibly made catholic ovet the decades prior to Ottoman conquests, and the turks treated the Bosnian heretical traditions (mostly ancient slavic based) with leniency so the Bosnians started loving Islam and thought it was from a true God and converted more then other places

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
You're an Australian fucker aren't you?

You're an Australian fucker aren't you?
im from greece actually. this girl got so hot now that she put on weight tbh ngl, she looked like a starving jew when i met her

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
Bump

Attachments

• RDT_20240111_134620.mp4
    6.2 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective and Primalsplit

It becomes far less stressful when you check out of the dating and marriage charade altogether
How am I gonna bust hella nuts then?

They all fuck the same guys lol once i asked 2 different nurses to show me their "bf' and It was the same guy lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 57464
They all fuck the same guys lol once i asked 2 different nurses to show me their "bf' and It was the same guy lol
fuck this game.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Primalsplit and Manletmachine
I hope by alt you mean alt right. Or are you some eurofag trash?

If this ugly whore is fcking with chads and chadlites then i am hitlers son

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and Deleted member 57464