This is the average college slut in my country

View attachment 2722254

-early 20s

-smoker

-alt

-single

wanna know why she is single? its cause she got like 10 chadlites/chads in rotation that she can hit up whenever she is horny and has aboslutely 0 reason to commit or put up with someone long term. this is the norm in my country for most girls between 18-25, i have seen it too many times and it has been happening for at least a decade.

I used to think my hs crush was a "bad" girl and the other ones were better. Turns out, they are all the same, they probably fuck the same guys as well. JFL at the dating scene here and jfl if you are psl 2 like i am. I didnt even bother with this hoe cuz i could tell even from the 5 seconds i spoke to her she would just use me as an emotional tampon.
get her a rhino
and omg put makeup on her fucking face how can u fuck that u fucking rapist

get her a rhino
and omg put makeup on her fucking face how can u fuck that u fucking rapist
she is so hot now that she put on weight, hwo can i cope?

Nuke Greece tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
What country

my sister looks better

• +1
Yeah women can have sex with “chads” quite literally at any age, they just can’t settle down with them past a certain point.

I hope these whores are happy living completely empty hedonistic lives and also as sperm receptacles. No harm done to me in the grand scheme of things.
They probably are actually lol

Shit like this puts me off LTRs. Like your gonna hoe around ages 16-25 and then when you are ready to settle down, you will choose me as you couldnt get Chad to commit. Id rather be incel
Women hoe around until at least 30 here in Finland. I would Be delighted If I got a 25 yr MTB

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Deleted member 57464
All women have the same mentality.
They offer nothing to men except sex.
If they can't find beta cuck males then it is totally over for them

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, klamus, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Timeless thread

• Love it
most of them think they're too good to settle for chadlite as well.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 57464
It's all so tiresome, there are no countries where girls want LTR from 20 or so. It's all sleep around in your 20s, settle down with some normie at 30s

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 57464
It's all so tiresome, there are no countries where girls want LTR from 20 or so. It's all sleep around in your 20s, settle down with some normie at 30s
yeah and they never sleep around with psl 2 subhumans like me