This is the girl that the girl that catfished me pretended to be

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
IMG 20181223 202407

The girl that catfished me for two years used the pics of this girl. I only found out that she used to pics of this specific girl after everything was over. The girl that catfished me pretended to be someone else because of her insecurities. She even knows this girl in real life as they live in the same city. She told me she was 18 when in reality she was 13. I found out everything about her after due to my curiosity. I know exactly where she lives. Everything she told me, like that her father is a doctor, is a lie.
The worst part of it all is that I didn't stop it early. I always felt that something was off. I felt that she cannot be 18 years old because of her behavior. She sent voice messages in which she was hanging around with boys whose voice hasn't even deepened at that point. She sent pics of her manlet classmates who were also only 13. I ignored it because I was so desperate.

Anyway, can you rate this girl she used to catfish me with?
I always wondered why the fuck such a girl would be so clingy. Either she's mentally ill or a catfish... Or both.

Cake/10 PSL

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt and Deleted member 39
Catfishing should carry the death penalty

Catfishing should carry the death penalty
JFL. At least I know where she lives. She didn't want to tell me but I put 1 and 1 together. She told me where she goes to school, so I had a limited area in which she might live in. She sent me a pic in which her house was visible, so I searched it on Google maps. Only took me like 30 minutes. It's more than 1 year ago that we've texted though but I'll visit her sometime I think just for fun. She's a little whore who has been fucking guys and drinking alcohol from a young age on. She wasted so much of my precious time.
u missed one jb :woke:
If I'm looksmaxxed at 22 or 23 I can still fuck JB. I need to hurry up though or else I'll still be an incel at 23.
she is a 7/10 i think

also looks like latinos lol
Her personality is 0/10 though. I texted this yaren girl and told her that the bitch used her pics to catfish me and pretended to be her. Instead of being mad at her she got mad at me and was immediately annoyed. Like an arrogant little bitch she told me that many girls pretend to be her and use her pics as if she was a supermodel. She even insulted me even though I only asked for help.

Last edited:
If you know where she lives, kill her. If you can't do that, bomb her house. It's ogre. For her, at least.

If you know where she lives, kill her. If you can't do that, bomb her house. It's ogre. For her, at least.
She didn't catfish me to ridicule me and hurt me, she did so because she was an immature insecure ugly girl that was heavily bullied in school and she just wanted acceptance, so she pretended to be a pretty girl. I'm okay with it now. I'll certainly come up with a nice idea though just for fun. Maybe hang up sheets of papers with things written on them around her house like in Slender an.

Strong angle and fakeupfraudgame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Strong angle and fakeupfraudgame
Yeah. To me she's a 6/10. I prefer girls to have smaller skulls, with a rather slim jaw. She looks somewhat masculine despite being makeupmaxxed. I bet she has to shave her beard.

I honestly dont know what part of all the shit you say is joking and what is serious

That's the spirit!

imma dm her and say that somebody been cat fishing me with her pics and see her reactions too