MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Muh David laid, muh zyzz. This is the average natty ectomorph. Worst body type

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sny, Aero and 2 others
He mogs me btw, and yes i have this bodytype, there's no point even gymcelling when your wrists are 6", it's so fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, datboijj, nathan and 1 other person
He mogs me btw, and yes i have this bodytype, there's no point even gymcelling when your wrists are 6", it's so fucking over
His ones might even be less than 6 inches tbh.

One of the only true ectomorphs I’ve seen get a good physique was Jon skywalker but he was doing multiple cycles with shit like tren plus good insertions:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, socialcel, ElTruecel and 1 other person
One of the only true ectomorphs I’ve seen get a good physique was Jon skywalker but he was doing multiple cycles with shit like tren plus good insertions:

At that point you kinda have to blast roids

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
ectomorphs have the best build for aesthetics imo we can be lean quite easily and are normally tall. might not get massive and still get asked "do you go gym?" after training for 5 years 5 days a week straight but still, its worth it :)

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and MaestheticMaso
ectomorphs have the best build for aesthetics imo we can be lean quite easily and are normally tall. might not get massive and still get asked "do you go gym?" after training for 5 years 5 days a week straight but still, its worth it :)
Only if you’re blasting and cruising like Laid, Zyzz ect. As a natty only mesomorphs will only look good.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and ElTruecel
That doesnt look that bad to me lol why would that be bad if he gained muscle

At that point you kinda have to blast roids
I have realised that you can only blast for around 5 years. After that you have to stop or get on TRT.

The best time to blast would probably be in your 20s to maximise physique

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Only if you’re blasting and cruising like Laid, Zyzz ect. As a natty only mesomorphs will only look good.
ectomorphs can get big enough for chicks if that is ones motivation, for a bodybuilding competition fuck no

ectomorphs can get big enough for chicks if that is ones motivation, for a bodybuilding competition fuck no
With good genetics, they can probably get to something like this natty which is good enough for chicks yeah.

Attachments

• 14659E2A-1A7E-4E94-A8FD-553F2BFD5ED1.jpeg
    14659E2A-1A7E-4E94-A8FD-553F2BFD5ED1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 9943AFD7-5F89-4F10-85D7-F4257CFB5AB7.jpeg
    9943AFD7-5F89-4F10-85D7-F4257CFB5AB7.jpeg
    945.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sobos
it truly cannot be that hard to eat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, datboijj and Richard Cheese
Muh David laid, muh zyzz. This is the average natty ectomorph. Worst body type

This is occurrence is just highlighting how much of a meme natty gymcelling is.

Mogs plus he’s 6’4

Ideal frames to have alas if only my shoulders were wider :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: at least my insertions themselves are decent.
@User28823

This or death

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Am I a ecto?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513-123805.png
    Screenshot_20240513-123805.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 0