This is what your future girlfriend is doing rn

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

While you rot and are invisible to women who ghost you this is what they are doing.

Meanwhile you think they are innocent and sweet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MagaPutinism, tasmanian devil, PseudoMaxxer and 21 others
Yea if I ever get a daughter I will go ER before a bunch of BBCs run a train on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, aleksander, Corleone and 25 others
Bro I know all women are whores
Loterally this girl in my class who is super nice and doesn’t seem like it
Got railed in 8 th grade while she and the guy was super drunk
Woman not raised in traditional environments don’t end up well

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, aleksander, Joe Rogancel and 16 others
Shut up incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Frost969, ongifm and 3 others
Bro I know all women are whores
Loterally this girl in my class who is super nice and doesn’t seem like it
Got railed in 8 th grade while she and the guy was super drunk
Woman not raised in traditional environments don’t end up well
Woah why what happened?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
At a party here and this guy got really drunk and they went to the basement together and fucked
She has probably done that hundreds of times these women are whores they fuck guys in alleyways and toilets on nights out

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sub0, ManletBlackcel and 7 others
I saw a foid once come out of an alleyway near a club pulling down her dress, fucking gross

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
lifefuel, Becky sluts will fuck normies.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ongifm, fogdart and 5 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and WishIwasChico

While you rot and are invisible to women who ghost you this is what they are doing.

Meanwhile you think they are innocent and sweet
My future girlfriend was just born today

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Sub0, ongifm and 6 others
She has probably done that hundreds of times these women are whores they fuck guys in alleyways and toilets on nights out
I know girls Who won't even look at "chads". You live ina dystopia

• JFL
How tall are you

These girls are the future wives of the HQNP tradwife copers
Yes Bhai like that slag that tried to fool me that she was a HQNP then told she went through a ‘phase’ where she went to the club every weekend even by herself.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Kamui
How tall are you

These girls are the future wives of the HQNP tradwife copers
i'm 6 foot 1, i'm the genetic failure of my family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ongifm, CreepyJewel1, Kamui and 1 other person
Classic example of a guy that doesn’t make the cut thinking women are sweet and innocent

i'm 6 foot 1, i'm the genetic failure of my family
If you’re 6’1 then you’re literally proving my argument 6’1 is more than enough height to slay, you just underrate your brother

Classic example of a guy that doesn’t make the cut thinking women are sweet and innocent
Shut the fuck up Bro you're pathetic. Incel daydreaming about spitting and choking women that don't want him

• Hmm...
sorry i'm kinda slow wtf is even you're point in these comments, i don't disagree or anything i'm just confused.

• +1
sorry i'm kinda slow wtf is even you're point in these comments, i don't disagree or anything i'm just confused.
He’s just proving my theory that men who don’t make the cut think women are sweet and innocent

He’s just proving my theory that men who don’t make the cut think women are sweet and innocent
My future girlfriend isn't on tinder, incel.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
My future girlfriend isn't on tinder, incel.
She’s still ran thru and went to nightclubs etc and had a ‘phase’ fuck of nigga your fate is a roastie

I mog my brother facially, cope the heightpill is real.
Bro you are 6’1 most foids are like 5’5 6’1 is more than enough, 6’4 is actually getting to the point where it’s too tall for some foids tbh

6’1 is literally ideal height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi and autistic_tendencies
Bro where's your chin? I know many females that chinmog you, shit Is beyond brutal. Also you ruined your endocrine system to get a mid body, and have the audacity to Say i don't make the cut? You quite literally don't know anything

• JFL
  • JFL
Bro you are 6’1 most foids are like 5’5 6’1 is more than enough, 6’4 is actually getting to the point where it’s too tall for some foids tbh
no 6 4 is the height when women actually consider you tall, i'll never be rejected for my height but my brother will get bitches soley on height

• JFL
Bro where's your chin? I know many females that chinmog you, shit Is beyond brutal. Also you ruined your endocrine system to get a mid body, and have the audacity to Say i don't make the cut? You quite literally don't know anything
still slay more than you

“Don’t be retarded; excellence is “status quo discarded”. Look ahead and don’t see the little things you do now as the final products to ever stand out of your personal actions!”

Fuckin your future wife and your future 16 yrs daughter with big ass and i creampie them 2

• JFL
Reactions: ongifm and Jamaldickjavontus
  • Hmm...
still slay more than you
You're only slaying Nutella b-readys with your partner in crime iasacrko. No One believes you anymore, you Just want to break the balls of people Who look for a trad girl, which exist

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, WishIwasChico and Kamui
keep coping, sorry but your midget psl gods will never be slayers.
Send a face reveal or forever hold your peace that you are an ugly subhuman

• +1
You're only slaying Nutella b-readys with your partner in crime iasacrko. No One believes you anymore, you Just want to break the balls of people Who look for a trad girl, which exist
Jesus the cope is strong with you bro

Nigga weren’t you admitted into a psych ward

• JFL
Reactions: ongifm, yirma19 and WishIwasChico
Screenshot 2023 12 09 10 36 53 507 commiuigallery edit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongifm, Jamaldickjavontus, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Send a face reveal or forever hold your peace that you are an ugly subhuman
Yes he is coping hard saying he ain’t tall enough when he’s 6’1. Jfl

Jesus the cope is strong with you bro
Bro shut the fuck up you're pathetic. People like Tyler Maher aren't coming here to Say "look Bro your future gf Is getting railed by chads like me", because he has real Life experience, you're Just an abused dog. Shut the fuck up once and for all. You're an homunculus

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and WishIwasChico
this is like a meetup of all the retards on the forum (including myself)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and WishIwasChico
Bro shut the fuck up you're pathetic. People like Tyler Maher aren't coming here to Say "look Bro your future gf Is getting railed by chads like me", because he has real Life experience, you're Just an abused dog. Shut the fuck up once and for all. You're an homunculus
Tyler Maher is a fucking model you retard that’s why I am just a high smv normie. You just can’t comprehend that women are sluts

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Kamui
Tyler Maher is a fucking model you retard that’s why I am just a high smv normie. You just can’t comprehend that women are sluts
You cannot comprehend that not all women are like that, because you're a basement dweller with no Life experience. You're an abused dog. If you walked next to me, you would be small and invisible. I mog you, you're a chinlet and a framemet acting like a big man trying to school me

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico