THIS MIGHT BE THE HIGHEST APPEAL PHOTOGRAPH EVER CAPTURED WITH A FRONT CAMERA OF A SMARTPHONE DEVICE

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
IMG 2171

me soon??? i wish i mogged like this. peak appeal to get bitches. whoever disagrees is COPING

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Slayercel, notrealdanish and 10 others
Faggot

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, rand anon, Slayercel and 4 others
If they saw this they would agree with me gang
idgaf. Its not gay to appreciate my twin brother. And spread the truth to this bluepilled forum. He mogs all psl gods

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
This is the highest appeal photo

0EB81B22 53EF 4641 99D9 58BF7E8DFE6D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28473, Deleted member 15468, 5.5psl and 2 others
my best pics are also taken with this angle fraud he looks like shit from front
yo best pics probably dont look good as his after bloatinf eating dogshit and not sleeping for 78 hours from any angle

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 27544
I'm convinced OP is gay and wants to suck that dude's dong more than he wants to breathe

no other reason why he would spam about him 24/7

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Kebab Master, Xangsane and 1 other person
yea a lil but ur soft features are uncanny which holds u back ngl
ik bro. my puberty started very late im still growing in height at 18 jfl. I hope in next year i can maxx out + grow even more into my features. To mog like him. Also thank you for this compliment :love:

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
nigga had no bones at all until 18 wtf happened literally zygos is completely flat then it just widened out
blud is just like me im ascending the same way. i can shoe u my jaw at late 16 early 17 i was narrower than a mf

Delli mogs
Ale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28473 and Deleted member 24789
Forum acting homosexual again why am I not surprised

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Vinnie is one of the most gl mouthbreather i've seen

But a lot of his pics are frauded btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
he looks bland no one will even know he exists until they take a good look at him pheno cucked again
He's the opposite if bland wym. Bland is the one word i wouldnt use to describe him

He's the opposite if bland wym. Bland is the one word i wouldnt use to describe him
u would need like a 20 second stare at his face to know he's even attractive especially here where everywhere is packed with browns

anyways kaden hammond obliterates both facially enjoy the cortisol spike

Last edited:
his slightly crooked nose and slightly bent neck gave me this impression
his jaw was shit till like 15 16 so he might have been. But @alriodai claims that he is/knows about blackpill and there is some proof so who knows. Maybe vinnie is a looksmaxer

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 17595
his jaw was shit till like 15 16 so he might have been. But @alriodai claims that he is/knows about blackpill and there is some proof so who knows. Maybe vinnie is a looksmaxer
Man mouthbreathing and all this shit is a Jew propaganda , i was jocking lol
Vinnie Hacker is just blessed with good genetics like the other 100%gl guys that's all

Man mouthbreathing and all this shit is a Jew propaganda , i was jocking lol
Vinnie Hacker is just blessed with good genetics like the other 100%gl guys that's all
Imo that shit could be legit. Its not a coincidence that athletic people, healthy people almost always on avg look better and more developed than gamers and other subhumans. Genetics is most of it but your habits can break you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Imo that shit could be legit. Its not a coincidence that athletic people, healthy people almost always on avg look better and more developed than gamers and other subhumans. Genetics is most of it but your habits can break you tbh.
Messi , Ribéry bro

Messi , Ribéry bro
i mean there is always going to be exceptions. But on average… I can show you photos of professional csgo player ik many because i used to be very interested in that. They are ugly as fuck like 99%

Also messi isnt giga ugly actually

• +1
even dellisola mogs him in this jfl wtf is that eye area

still tilt frauded too
the tilt is giga slight literally irrelevant here. Eye area mogs, its high trust

mogged
2babc2e90e6af68db579cdca98dbc912.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 17595