This nigga is so legit 💯

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Actually telling the truth about how it is

bro is blackpilled without knowing it

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Dn watch. I don’t listen to blacks that don’t try to be white.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, midlatinocel, Deleted member 23219 and 3 others
only negro i watch is IShowSpeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, midlatinocel, iam good boy and 1 other person
I’m not gonna listen to a person with a haircut like that. Clearly not doing anything respectable with his life that requires 80+ IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I’m not gonna listen to person with a haircut like that. Clearly not doing anything respectable with his life that requires 80+ IQ

dude you have 20k posts on an incel adjacent forum, you aren't either. I just shit post here.

BTW, 2 + 2 = 4 even if a "black" says it.

i'm sure you're high paid corporate executive or something :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
can you timestamp when he starts being blackpilled?

bro you really expect our autistic lazy .org lazy asses to watch a 30 min video

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
dude you have 20k posts on an incel adjacent forum, you aren't either. I just shit post here.

BTW, 2 + 2 = 4 even if a "black" says it.

i'm sure you're high paid corporate executive or something :lul::lul::lul:
I didn’t say anything about myself and I don’t want anyone to take my advice.

I’m just saying that you generally can’t get a respectable job that requires 80+ IQ with a haircut like that. If he doesn’t bother enough to look presentable—that means he has never held a respectable job long term that forced him to get accustomed to non-niggerish hair.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I didn’t say anything about myself and I don’t want anyone to take my advice.

I’m just saying that you generally can’t get a respectable job that requires 80+ IQ with a haircut like that. If he doesn’t bother enough to look presentable—that means he has never held a respectable job long term that forced him to get accustomed to non-niggerish hair.

90% of jobs are absolute dog shit. Doctors and lawyers have some of the highest suicide rates, and they are in massive debt. I respect them but I would NEVER want to do their job.

Muh "high IQ"

If you were ACTUALLY high IQ you would find ways to make money finessing the system. (which is what he's talking about)

Not getting a dog shit degree like the average normie retard.

Jesus christ

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .*my*.
90% of jobs are absolute dog shit. Doctors and lawyers have some of the highest suicide rates, and they are in massive debt. I respect them but I would NEVER want to do their job.

Muh "high IQ"

If you were ACTUALLY high IQ you would find ways to make money finessing the system. (which is what he's talking about)

Not getting a dog shit degree like the average normie retard.

Jesus christ
If we listened to niggers like you we would still be living like y’all in Africa with malaria and plagues; stop trying to teach the white man and become civilized instead.

Hopefully I’m talking to someone who can score above 100 on an IQ test. If not—fuck off.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 31155
If we listened to niggers like you we would still be living like y’all in Africa with malaria and plagues; stop trying to teach the white man and become civilized instead.

Hopefully I’m talking to someone who can score above 100 on an IQ test. If not—fuck off.

"Teach the white man" Sure bud anytime

I'm probably talking to some basement-dwelling NEET who prides himself on being white because he has failed in every other part of life.

• Hmm...
"Teach the white man" Sure bud anytime

I'm probably talking to some basement-dwelling NEET who prides himself on being white because he has failed in every other part of life.
I’m not white—I was talking about white people generally.

While y’all were wasting time in the jungle of yours called the black community, white people created the internet and the smartphone/computer that you’re bitching from right now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5467
I’m not white—I was talking about white people generally.

While y’all were wasting time in the jungle of yours called the black community, white people created the internet and the smartphone/computer that you’re bitching from right now.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Oh nevermind, your a white cocksucker then. Not even the real thing.

Enjoy your curry Raj

• JFL