This place is too autistic

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Wish people would just be realistic.

The reddit shit that looks money status don't matter is cope. But the idea that you can never make it unless your 6'2 or chad face is off balance. I see plenty of guys in a social circle who are normie at best with decent looking gfs. Plenty of these guys have good lives too better then PSL meme gods here like @Amnesia . My mormon friend is 22 married has a child despite being 5'6 he life mogs all of you guys to death. I can tell his wife actually loves him too.

Looks are good and all but unless your unironically a "Chad" you cannot make up for autism with looks. https://looksmax.org/threads/uniron...is-because-its-the-most-true-for-them.785473/ refer to this post.

The reason people here have such bipolar world views and view social interactions as a binary thing is because of autism. You nibbas act like women are some program with built in requirements do looks and height matter OFC... But Its only one aspect and in this thread you guys will cope that some Indian guy being NT wouldn't work. But for a normie guy it would work.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kanderior, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 28541 and 10 others
@bishōnenmaxxer @John Cracovizk idk I mean you guys said I could be HTN so it must be autism and a shitty childhood

Inb4 this thread gets zero responses cus tiktokfags have the attention span of a peanut.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 28541, Ark and 2 others
-8x10^67

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, WanderingBurro and LampPostPrime
Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 11126
What use of you?

• WTF
It's all about looks man

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 11126
It's all about looks man
ALL

No... Looks is more like the bare minimum to have a chance but having a chance doesn't mean you can make it. MTN-HTN have a chance if they are NT

ALL

No... Looks is more like the bare minimum to have a chance but having a chance doesn't mean you can make it. MTN-HTN have a chance if they are NT
Take Your Pills Dancing GIF

Kinda off man in East Asia any white man will do well
Also today registered to indian dating site, but impossible to change age setting sof females, atleast on web version, so only old curryroasties shown to me

I did things today, deserve to be given medal

• So Sad
Also today registered to indian dating site, but impossible to change age setting sof females, atleast on web version, so only old curryroasties shown to me

I did things today, deserve to be given medal
Indian its over

It's true that most people here are socially inept, but some people here are just having fun and I don't mind.

• +1
It's true that most people here are socially inept, but some people here are just having fun and I don't mind.
Last poll data showed 50% of people had autism

Too much melanin in the trash it goes
I dont care about color, only about cute shapes. Can be darkest negrololi from deepest Congo jungle, is just cute (what they extremely rarely are)

Do I seem autistic?
based on typing patterns you don’t seem very NT, never seen you say any nt thugspeak, give NT style emotional reactions, seems like an overthinking type

but you don’t seem autistic

• Woah
based on typing patterns you don’t seem very NT, never seen you say any nt thugspeak, give NT style emotional reactions, seems like an overthinking type

but you don’t seem autistic
Hmmm I will call you if you want. Wdym my typing style lacks emotions I can be emotional sometimes?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
almost nobody here is autistic except me and I don't even have issues with women.

• Hmm...
almost nobody here is autistic except me and I don't even have issues with women.
Are you chad I said that cancels out autism. Also no most people despite them having physical imperfections have worse mental problems then physical ones.

I always knew i was autistic , never found myself in normal people world's . I feel bad for my friend though . Feel like he will kill himself due to crippling autsim . We sticked together whole school cause both had autism and understood eachother. He is 5'1 and below average looking. Seems like its over for him. His parents too made sure to socially isolate him from other people and never let him go out. I feel relieved thinking how bad things could have been for me and how safe i am. Damnnnn

The reddit shit that looks money status don't matter is cope. But the idea that you can never make it unless your 6'2 or chad face is off balance. I see plenty of guys in a social circle who are normie at best with decent looking gfs. Plenty of these guys have good lives too better then PSL meme gods here like @Amnesia . My mormon friend is 22 married has a child despite being 5'6 he life mogs all of you guys to death. I can tell his wife actually loves him too.

Looks are good and all but unless your unironically a "Chad" you cannot make up for autism with looks. https://looksmax.org/threads/uniron...is-because-its-the-most-true-for-them.785473/ refer to this post.

The reason people here have such bipolar world views and view social interactions as a binary thing is because of autism. You nibbas act like women are some program with built in requirements do looks and height matter OFC... But Its only one aspect and in this thread you guys will cope that some Indian guy being NT wouldn't work. But for a normie guy it would work.
ds

• So Sad

Truly over for autistic guys like me. Gymaxxing is a lie it’s over 😔

I always knew i was autistic , never found myself in normal people world's . I feel bad for my friend though . Feel like he will kill himself due to crippling autsim . We sticked together whole school cause both had autism and understood eachother. He is 5'1 and below average looking. Seems like its over for him. His parents too made sure to socially isolate him from other people and never let him go out. I feel relieved thinking how bad things could have been for me and how safe i am. Damnnnn

ds
Yeah 5'1 shit man even if he woke up tomorrow with a perfectly normal brain it would still be over no clue what I would say to him :(

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Its damn over man. He literally hits his parents for ruining
Yeah 5'1 shit man even if he woke up tomorrow with a perfectly normal brain it would still be over no clue what I would say to him :(
His life. His mental health his worst . He comes off as a guy who will literally destroy relations with others due to his own internal hate for no reason. Such people are dangerous. Wish he never realises what he missed out in life . Due to not a single good memory formed in teenagehood.He used to sit alone during school break and games period. Such people are dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 11126

His life. His mental health his worst . He comes off as a guy who will literally destroy relations with others due to his own internal hate for no reason. Such people are dangerous. Wish he never realises what he missed out in life . Due to not a single good memory formed in teenagehood.He used to sit alone during school break and games period. Such people are dangerous
If he ever found this place he would go ER no other way around it.

But the idea that you can never make it unless your 6'2 or chad face is off balance. I see plenty of guys in a social circle who are normie at best with decent looking gfs.
It’s just most of us got our brains screwed up already and we want to be the chads. Not normie guys with mtb gfs. Truth is there is more relationships than end in break up / divorce / dead bedroom than there is happy ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and horizontallytall
Are you chad I said that cancels out autism. Also no most people despite them having physical imperfections have worse mental problems then physical ones.
not particularly good or bad looking according to other men.

I blackpilled him by mistake and showed him this site
I give it 1 year before he does something hopefully he doesn't mention you in the manifesto or you are fucked socially bad mistake. Always let a sleeping dog lye this site is only useful for people who have at least baseline mediocre traits if you are fucked this site will only make you that much worse.

I can't even blame your friend I would blame you if he does some shit its YOUR fault.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Pikabro, zainab and 1 other person
I give it 1 year before he does something hopefully he doesn't mention you in the manifesto or you are fucked socially bad mistake. Always let a sleeping dog lye this site is only useful for people who have at least baseline mediocre traits if you are fucked this site will only make you that much worse.
Nah man was just joking. At one place we have extremely nt and dominating people blessed with the best of best and one hand we have such extreme bottom of barrel people. I am happy the way i am . I cannot fathom what my fate would have been born in such conditions

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 11126
Nah man was just joking. At one place we have extremely nt and dominating people blessed with the best of best and one hand we have such extreme bottom of barrel people. I am happy the way i am . I cannot fathom what my fate would have been born in such conditions
Yeah I mean even Whites with mediocre poor development can go on a plane ride to Asia and become normies at the very least with exotic appeal very few people born in the West are fucked completely tho they do exist. Ironically though most of the people born fucked are the least self aware of how bad their situations are

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and horizontallytall

Hmmm I will call you if you want. Wdym my typing style lacks emotions I can be emotional sometimes?
I don’t get the impression you can banter/give off extroverted positive emotions in a group setting. But I think you can probably connect/have deep conversations 1 on 1 occasionally

I refuse to socialize in any way until leg lengthening to 6’4 and have steadily been losing my verbal skills so take as you will

I’m him and I’m 6’2 height is cope. No height for mentalceldom

My thoughts exactly.

Just be socialble MTN.

That being said, the whole point of looksmaxxing is aside from QoL, security. I'd rather be a good natured Chad than good natured LTN after all. Personality is good but not as malleable as looks.

It's obvious why Lookism appeals to autists. It breaks down every aspect of socializing into measured (albeit complex) factors, that are all quantifiable. Social cues? Friends? What's that? I'll just run a million different stacks, she'll want to suck my dick then, right?

That being said, looksmaxxing is still necesarry, it should be supplemented by personality :bluepill: of course.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Deleted member 11126
Inb4 this thread gets zero responses cus tiktokfags have the attention span of a peanut.

Cringe meta posts like this contribute 100x more to the autism cesspool than anything else

watching psl subliminals while browsing

it's just ugly sheltered morons with internet access, what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Pikabro