This place is too autistic

Wish people would just be realistic.

The reddit shit that looks money status don't matter is cope. But the idea that you can never make it unless your 6'2 or chad face is off balance. I see plenty of guys in a social circle who are normie at best with decent looking gfs. Plenty of these guys have good lives too better then PSL meme gods here like @Amnesia . My mormon friend is 22 married has a child despite being 5'6 he life mogs all of you guys to death. I can tell his wife actually loves him too.

Looks are good and all but unless your unironically a "Chad" you cannot make up for autism with looks. https://looksmax.org/threads/uniron...is-because-its-the-most-true-for-them.785473/ refer to this post.

The reason people here have such bipolar world views and view social interactions as a binary thing is because of autism. You nibbas act like women are some program with built in requirements do looks and height matter OFC... But Its only one aspect and in this thread you guys will cope that some Indian guy being NT wouldn't work. But for a normie guy it would work.
Nigga no one is saying you can't betabuxx or get muh ltr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126