This shit makes me sad man.

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite

Always be fucking careful out there guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 9779 and 13 others
yeah i was actually looking at burn victims yesterday. even a small burn is enough to scar ur face for life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kmscurry, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
yeah i was actually looking at burn victims yesterday. even a small burn is enough to scar ur face for life.
I'm a troll, but i dont like to make fun of shit like this. it makes me sad tbh. feel really bad for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 10679 and 11 others
I'm a troll, but i dont like to make fun of shit like this. it makes me sad tbh. feel really bad for her
sad when it happens to children
170203231018 toddler burn victim travel ban gupta pkg 00002127 exlarge 169

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9779 and 15 others
less competition :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: JadedNormie, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6723
having your face burned off/acidmaxxed is a fate worse than death

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9779, Taylorswift and 17 others
This was her before dude, really makes you wonder.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Weed, Deleted member 6341 and 5 others
Not trying to ruin the sad atmosphere ITT, but I gotta say that the girl will have more SMV than I could ever imagine ngl.
u aint wrong. over for the boy tho

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and john2
IMG 9212
Loser irl
IMG 8673

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and NaturalDisaster
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, NothingCanStopMe and magnificentcel
having your face burned off/acidmaxxed is a fate worse than death
Being a 3/10 man is as bad as having a burned, disfigured face. I don’t see The difference at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Taylorswift, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
A Female Set Herself On Fire By Seeking Out Chad's Cock. This Is What Happened To Her Body.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
She unironically has more smv then Selidon, try a Tinder experiment with her and you would be baffled, women can't lose unless they are -10/10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1400
She unironically has more smv then Selidon, try a Tinder experiment with her and you would be baffled, women can't lose unless they are -10/10
Very true.

This is so fucking sad, nobody should make humor out if it

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
This is so fucking sad, nobody should make humor out if it
Just immature edgy faggots, it is what it is. Even I know when to draw the line lol, shits just sad, can't troll even if i wanted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
She was probably a whore anyway

But even a whore hater like me still feels a bit sad ngl
i dont know her so im not gonna assume shit like shes a whore, you never know if she was just a regular girl who wanted to have a bonfire with her friends and got her face completely fucked up for life. idk how i could cope, if im being honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 5891
Just immature edgy faggots, it is what it is. Even I know when to draw the line lol, shits just sad, can't troll even if i wanted
Teenage brainless faggots love to shitpost all day but in reality they wouldn’t be able keep going in life if they experienced the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
regular girl
=whore
have a bonfire with her friends
=partying with her friends and getting dicked down

also in many pictures she wears make up = 99% a whore

so I am sad for the 1% that she was not a whore and got fucked for life :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561 and Deleted member 6723
truly the worst thing that can happen to ur looks

Teenage brainless faggots love to shitpost all day but in reality they wouldn’t be able keep going in life if they experienced the same
they would kill themselves. something like that is a life changer, literally changes who you are. ppl here are already talking about roping because they're incels (some dont even look that fucking bad), how do u think they would deal with their face being that badly fucked up from a fire?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and nonserviam
=whore

=partying with her friends and getting dicked down

also in many pictures she wears make up = 99% a whore

so I am sad for the 1% that she was not a whore and got fucked for life :cry:
Like I said, assumptions. You can sit here and spit the red pill "every single girl is a whore" but then again you'll truly never know her situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
IMG 9212

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay, nonserviam and Deleted member 6723
they would kill themselves. something like that is a life changer, literally changes who you are. ppl here are already talking about roping because they're incels (some dont even look that fucking bad), how do u think they would deal with their face being that badly fucked up from a fire?
indeed bro. i wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror nor would i look anyone in the face. but she managing to share her story with boldness. i mean she actually needs an appreciation for that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Hozay
indeed bro. i wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror nor would i look anyone in the face. but she managing to share her story with boldness. i mean she actually needs an appreciation for that.
it's just sad how you're a completely different person than you once were

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and nonserviam
it's just sad how you're a completely different person than you once were
Yeah man, like your previous life will be reduced to 0. no achievements nor money can achieve to salvage. it’s a total different life of being treated like a monster against society. She better get used to it

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
Yeah man, like your previous life will be reduced to 0. no achievements nor money can achieve to salvage. it’s a total different life of being treated like a monster against society. She better get used to it
atleast shes a girl, but regardless guy or girl most people have alot of sympathy for people like this. obviously shes still gonna have to deal with stares from random people, mostly teens from the rest of her life.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Im a genetic recombination survivor.
Where are my prayers