This turkish girl looks like what asians hope to look like after surgery

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

• Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84
“You have a sharper nose than us and bigger eyes” I always hear this answer from asians whenever they praise a white person’s beauty, its so weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and <6PSLcel
“You have a sharper nose than us and bigger eyes” I always hear this answer from asians whenever they praise a white person’s beauty, its so weird.
asians arent human

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
turks aren't white

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
black/brown moment

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE ANOTHER DUMBASS WHO LIKES TO LUMP MENAS IN WITH WHITE PEOPLE.

Last edited:
turks aren't white
No shit, but I’m speaking generally since she somewhat fits the description. They tend to praise eurocentric features

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That woman is white as milk, average Spanish, even darker. I like that Turkish bitch, the whiter the better. The Asians next to her look like aliens, they are very ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and InnerVoid
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah

And you niggers keep asking why I hate chinks

Because they are subhumans, and they know they are.

Chink features genuinely do not resemble a normal humans.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid