This website changed my life, I cant thank the actual good members here enough.

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
When i first joined the site i got rated ltn or subhuman even, Was not getting any female attention and had no confidence at all. Then i started doing alot of research and now i can say my psl rating jumped alot. This was all in span of one year.

List of things i did:
Grew eyebrows with minoxodil and colored them brown (Still need to color them more)
Actually started going out into the sun instead of sitting inside all day playing fifa
Started using facial cleanser and azelaic acid for skin
started squinting which reduced uee even when i dont squint
Started mewing
Started taking melotonan 2
Fixed my diet (Now i only eat some type of meat with rice/potatoes instead of goyslop)
Started eating specific foods like carrot and banana for better skin and reduce bloating
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
Started bonesmashing chin
Old
IMG 8257

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, gietol, Joe Rogancel and 29 others
All that just be ginger. BRUTAL!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Deleted member 29167, mizzy and 22 others
hate to be that guy but you look the same+ginger

its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, Joe Rogancel, aspiringexcel and 7 others
tag the good members

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
When i first joined the site i got rated ltn or subhuman even, Was not getting any female attention and had no confidence at all. Then i started doing alot of research and now i can say my psl rating jumped alot. This was all in span of one year.

List of things i did:
Grew eyebrows with minoxodil and colored them brown (Still need to color them more)
Actually started going out into the sun instead of sitting inside all day playing fifa
Started mewing
Fixed my diet (Now i only eat some type of meat with rice/potatoes instead of goyslop)
Started eating specific foods like carrot and banana for better skin and reduce bloating
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
View attachment 2394992View attachment 2395021
I think its just leanmaxxing benefits

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
hate to be that guy but you look the same+ginger

its over
Obviously i dont if i couldnt even get a girl to look at me before and now i have had multiple relationships and good body count

Grow your hair out boyo

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

List of things i did:
Started mewing
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
your welcome

Grow your hair out boyo
I had it long but my barber fucked it up, I think im just gonna buzz it cause i cant be asked to grow it out again and i dont have best hair genes

Obviously i dont if i couldnt even get a girl to look at me before and now i have had multiple relationships and good body count
anyone can get chicks if you're white or black, its about the quality of them

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
anyone can get chicks if you're white or black, its about the quality of them
I can consistently get swedish htbs instrested in me now

i couldnt even get a girl to look at me before and now i have had multiple relationships and good body count
Just leave the basement theory strikes again.

Did you expect me to turn into opry?
No I just said you look the same, I think you just social circle maxxed + your more social than before thats why you had Relationships

dye ur hair and eyebrows black and youll ascend. trust bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, SidharthTheSlayer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
dye ur hair and eyebrows black and youll ascend. trust bro
I will when im 18, Now i think people will just think im weird if i do it at 16 i also just started new school

Wheat waffles blackpilled his lil brother

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, SidharthTheSlayer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others

List of things i did:
Started mewing
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
literally 2 things changed: eyebrows and skin color

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
I will when im 18, Now i think people will just think im weird if i do it at 16 i also just started new school
bro ur 16. Don't wait until 18. 16-17 is when most slays happen and at 18 you'll actually have to focus on life. Just do it now and start slaying nigga. Not alot of ppl know u since ur starting new school

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
bro ur 16. Don't wait until 18. 16-17 is when most slays happen and at 18 you'll actually have to focus on life. Just do it now and start slaying nigga. Not alot of ppl know u since ur starting new school
Just think it would be a weird thing to do cause im 3 days into new school and i have already put myself out there. Should have done it during summer maybe ill do it this winter

Just think it would be a weird thing to do cause im 3 days into new school and i have already put myself out there. Should have done it during summer maybe ill do it this winter
it wont be weird bro. Just say u wanted to try something new if ppl ask jfl. Just trust me on this bro and do it asap

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
400 weeks 1 meeks type shit una

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
it wont be weird bro. Just say u wanted to try something new if ppl ask jfl. Just trust me on this bro and do it asap
I still need to think about this but do i colour it straight black or brown?

lost weight and squinted, good job

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Tilnt brows lashes more and grow hair

looksmaxxing is a myth

List of things i did:
Started mewing
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
happy for you man, keep up the good work

You are now little above mtn

before maybe mid-high tier ltn

Ay homie u got a sister?

//SubSigma

I was like low ltn i think
Your before face is not disgusting to watch like most ltns. Mtns have just little more positive features so you were more like mid tier ltn+

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma