This website changed my life, I cant thank the actual good members here enough.

No sorry i dont have a hot redhead stacy sister
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ne0Rise
When i first joined the site i got rated ltn or subhuman even, Was not getting any female attention and had no confidence at all. Then i started doing alot of research and now i can say my psl rating jumped alot. This was all in span of one year.

List of things i did:
Grew eyebrows with minoxodil and colored them brown (Still need to color them more)
Actually started going out into the sun instead of sitting inside all day playing fifa
Started using facial cleanser and azelaic acid for skin
started squinting which reduced uee even when i dont squint
Started mewing
Started taking melotonan 2
Fixed my diet (Now i only eat some type of meat with rice/potatoes instead of goyslop)
Started eating specific foods like carrot and banana for better skin and reduce bloating
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
Started bonesmashing chin
View attachment 2394992View attachment 2395021
you look the same except for hair and eyebrows

• Hmm...
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
When i first joined the site i got rated ltn or subhuman even, Was not getting any female attention and had no confidence at all. Then i started doing alot of research and now i can say my psl rating jumped alot. This was all in span of one year.

List of things i did:
Grew eyebrows with minoxodil and colored them brown (Still need to color them more)
Actually started going out into the sun instead of sitting inside all day playing fifa
Started mewing
Fixed my diet (Now i only eat some type of meat with rice/potatoes instead of goyslop)
Started eating specific foods like carrot and banana for better skin and reduce bloating
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
ltn to ltn
JFL mewing and bonesmashing :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
All this and not to discredit your success but I just came back from seeing a ginge manlet oofy doofy get dominated by his pram-wielding girl outside Boots.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, Prince88 and NordicLeonhard
Basement dweller awareness
you don't even know me
you never met me
you do not know what I do in life
please shut the fuck up
keep coping with your bullshit ugly torchhead

Congrats, youre high mtn at the most now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
you don't even know me
you never met me
you do not know what I do in life
please shut the fuck up
keep coping with your bullshit ugly torchhead
No nt person would reply in this way

List of things i did:
Started mewing
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
Wat changed?

good job.

but u need to dye ur brows darker. like a dark brown. and get a new haircut. other than that really good job. i wish i found this site at 16

good job.

but u need to dye ur brows darker. like a dark brown. and get a new haircut. other than that really good job. i wish i found this site at 16
Which haircut would you recommend? Right now im kinda tempted to buzzcut or ill just get my friend to do a skinfade

Which haircut would you recommend? Right now im kinda tempted to buzzcut or ill just get my friend to do a skinfade
hard to say really depends on where ur from and what kind of hairstyle the NT slayers in ur region wear. im from a small town where fade is still the most popular. when i go into a big city everyone has a tiktok fringe

86b29d3657133eb5cd759ec202ca5671

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and JohnDoe
hard to say really depends on where ur from and what kind of hairstyle the NT slayers in ur region wear. im from a small town where fade is still the most popular. when i go into a big city everyone has a tiktok fringe
Im in sweden so middle part would problaby be nt, Ive had it and it didnt really fit me

Currys before:👨🏿‍🌾🫚🌶️🇬🇧💂Currys now:🏭🐵👳🏽‍♂️ Keep coping bro your race has always been a laughing stock
Sonny you're that emotional over a pic. Says a lot abt you than it does abt whatever ethnicity i spawned as. Tbh you still really can't talk shit, when you needed meds to show you how to be civilised. You were even in a worse state then in comparison to curries at the time, till the mughals came around.

>Inb4 wignat revisionist history starts coming out of your ass

Currys before:👨🏿‍🌾🫚🌶️🇬🇧💂Currys now:🏭🐵👳🏽‍♂️ Keep coping bro your race has always been a laughing
What a narcy little boy you are. Ironic considering the state of sweden. Mentally you are a child and should drop the white supremacist act, it doesn't suit gingers like you.

Sonny you're that emotional over a pic. Says a lot abt you than it does abt whatever ethnicity i spawned as. Tbh you still really can't talk shit, when you needed meds to show you how to be civilised. You were even in a worse state then in comparison to curries at the time, till the mughals came around.

>Inb4 wignat revisionist history starts coming out of your ass
Biggest cope

What a narcy little boy you are. Ironic considering the state of sweden. Mentally you are a child and should drop the white supremacist act, it doesn't suit gingers like you.
A million times better then india right now

Haircut
-1% bf
Brows look better but ur squinting

That's the only difference.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Haircut
-1% bf
Brows look better but ur squinting

That's the only difference.
org user becomes blind rating thousands of men on a website (Nt behaviour)

Good for you, you're taking action but half the things you've listed are completely retarded.

You're still far from any kind of ascension buddy boyo.

Good for you, you're taking action but half the things you've listed are completely retarded.

You're still far from any kind of ascension buddy boyo.
The only retarded one is bonesmashing which is stopped with, Mewing is debatable. I went from mid ltn to high mtn and i still got more potential in me i can get htn

The only retarded one is bonesmashing which is stopped with, Mewing is debatable. I went from mid ltn to high mtn and i still got more potential in me i can get htn
Nah nobody jumps from ltn to high mtn with eyebrow dying and moderate leanmaxxing especially with your pheno. You're way out of your mind and OLD should confirm this.

I was a subhuman not so long ago and I could still get girls, it means nothing.

Nah nobody jumps from ltn to high mtn with eyebrow dying and moderate leanmaxxing especially with your pheno. You're way out of your mind and OLD should confirm this.

I was a subhuman not so long ago and I could still get girls, it means nothing.
I mean thats what multiple people here have told me and i had subhuman coloring before

Who the girl in your avi?

//SubSigma

dye your eyebrows black they look disgusting now

List of things i did:
Started mewing
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
Don't give up buddy boyo

List of things i did:
Started mewing
Started dryfasting
Instagramaxxing
Tales of copium from the alley behind a pub in Dublin

Tales of copium from the alley behind a pub in Dublin
Its a troll post jfl, My second pic is from one year ago and first pic is two years.